E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > Blow-by gas connection broke

12-18-2023, 06:32 PM   #1
SnoweyRawr
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 320D 2009 Business

Blow-by gas connection broke

Hello,

New here, about 3 weeks ago I bought a BMW 320D E90 2009 Business Edition and the previous owner hasn't given me much information about the car apart from the tensioner pulley being whack which is getting sorted soon. Anyway, had an EML come on, read the code, EGR plausibility. Went to inspect EGR and its location however when I removed the 'Blow-by gas connection' pipe, it snapped on me. Using the N47 engine schematic, that's its official name however I'm unable to locate that part anywhere. For now I've duct tapped it in place praying it holds. Anyone able to give its name for ordering if it goes by a different name? Also will it cause issues that its snapped?

Part 2 of the schematic for reference.

Thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0