ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

07-30-2020, 05:55 AM   #23
2skiddy
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Z4M Coupe

I realise that I have missed a few details off the advert, as the build list was quite extensive, and I went through the spec recently, in reply to an enquiry. IIRC the carbon panels alone were approx €40,000 back in 2012. I did consider other copy suppliers, but reports at the time were not favourable. It would be interesting to hear how easy to fit they are these days, as the quality might be much improved? More fellow Zedders are modding their cars, which is great to see. Hope to get to the track soon, unless a buyer comes forward.
Cheers
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2021, 10:46 AM   #24
2skiddy
Private First Class
Rep

Car is still for sale, reduced price to £70,000, any sensible and serious offers? I am looking into the possibility of gradually disassembling the car, selling off the engine and transmission, then maybe the shell WITH all the carbon panels etc. The Motec equipment and loom were very expensive, so they might go separately?
Cheers
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2021, 10:06 AM   #25
racerbruce
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 21 X3 & 13 335is E93

Greetings from Seattle

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2skiddy View Post
Car is still for sale, reduced price to £70,000, any sensible and serious offers? I am looking into the possibility of gradually disassembling the car, selling off the engine and transmission, then maybe the shell WITH all the carbon panels etc. The Motec equipment and loom were very expensive, so they might go separately?
Cheers
Greetings 2skiddy,
Great to hear from you but not great the beloved Z4M race car is still for sale....

Wishing you the best as this plays out.

Regards
racerbruce
      02-18-2021, 02:51 AM   #26
2skiddy
Private First Class
Rep

Thanks racerbruce, Things have moved on in my life and the Zed has to go. I would like it gone as a whole, it offers so much to someone willing to take her on. If you were to start building something like this, it would cost WAY above what I am asking, not to mention all the time and waiting for parts. However, I realise Covid has put a lot of people's plans on hold. Maybe a race team with a similar car would want it as a spare, these beasts are ultra rare?
Cheers
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2021, 10:44 PM   #27
Vanne
Down Under!!
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4MC

Such an amazing build.. Wish i had the cash mate, no brainer.. hope your well and you and your family are safe.