ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!
View Poll Results: Will Donald Trump be Impeached or will this blowback on Biden
Orange Trump bad. Trump gone. 84 32.43%
Trump Trump-umphant. 88 33.98%
Inclusive 18 6.95%
Biden C4'd to oblivion. 75 28.96%
Biden grows in strength and gets shot in the arm for nomination. 10 3.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 259. You may not vote on this poll

05-17-2020, 09:16 AM   #7349
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskyPat12 View Post
Quote:
I.
The Captain makes Certain parts of me tingle in ways I don't understand.
)
Like I posted earlier, the ftfu is moronic. Are you posting from your parents basement? And saying I'm stalking you is equally moronic. I simply pay attention. You just seem to be an orange snowflake.
@WhiskyPat12 deleted his post. I wonder why?

I'm sure no alcohol was involved......
      05-17-2020, 09:21 AM   #7350
WhiskyPat12
you don't concern me
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i

Garage List
Quote:
@WhiskyPat12 deleted his post. I wonder why?

I'm sure no alcohol was involved......
Epic trolling brah, this is your best work yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
I was driving around in my car today with the correct badges then remembered others aren't so lucky.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2020, 12:12 PM   #7351
Dagamus_NM
Dirka Dirka
Rep
Drives: 14 Dinan 550i, 10 m3, 91 332iC

So about that Durham report that you guys were going on and on about, how is that working out?
Appreciate 1
      05-18-2020, 12:16 PM   #7352
MKSixer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagamus_NM View Post
So about that Durham report that you guys were going on and on about, how is that working out?
https://news.yahoo.com/durham-probe-...124702304.html

Not unreasonable.

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 2
SakhirM410280.50
N54Yankee2654.50

05-18-2020, 12:27 PM   #7353
Dagamus_NM
Dirka Dirka
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
That one appears a little dated.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/barr-durham-probe
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2020, 12:31 PM   #7354
MKSixer
Major General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
It was yesterday and, "does not expect", doesn't mean, "will not". It is simply focused on others as the principle targets. As we know from special investigations, especially those as of late, anything is possible.

How are you and your family?

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2020, 12:35 PM   #7355
N54Yankee
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

“When he’s ready to charge people, he’ll charge people”

Music to my ears, the boomerang of karma hitting the coup crew in the back of the head.
"The Constitution was never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.Ē Samuel Adams
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2020, 12:48 PM   #7356
Dagamus_NM
Dirka Dirka
Rep

Quote:
It was yesterday and, "does not expect", doesn't mean, "will not". It is simply focused on others as the principle targets. As we know from special investigations, especially those as of late, anything is possible.

How are you and your family?
Oh I know, gotta keep that window open so people can hang on to the hope that something will ever actually happen to these rich and powerful folks. It almost never does. Just poking the stick.

We are well, waiting for life to get a little more normal. My younger brother and his family are finally cleared to go to Italy to complete his Air Force career. He has a handful of flights remaining in his viper and then will be switching to an Italian plane as he supports training for the Italian Air Force. We are picking up his F10 Dinan 550i as a new family friendly vehicle this week.

I have mostly dropped the pandemic weight I put on the first month of this. Haven't had any alcohol in over three weeks. I enjoy it, but I really like how I feel without it. I will likely clear out the quarantine stash this weekend just so it doesn't get stale. The beer at least. Some Belgians and some Anchor Steam is all that is left anyhow.

How are you and your family sir?
Appreciate 3
quick6648.00
MKSixer24523.50

05-18-2020, 01:22 PM   #7357
WhiskyPat12
you don't concern me
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i

Garage List
Quote:
It was yesterday and, "does not expect", doesn't mean, "will not". It is simply focused on others as the principle targets. As we know from special investigations, especially those as of late, anything is possible.?
You think Barr's statement will placate any of the 'BARR IS A TRUMP STOOGE' people? We keep hearing that Barr will do Trumps bidding no matter what, but to me his comments seem more independent than Trumps caviler rhetoric.

Here is a good chunk from the presser for those that didn't watch it. TRANSCRIPT

William Barr: (23:51)
Pete, Iím not going to comment on what the president or vice president Biden for that matter, say in connection with their campaigns. But I will address the role of the department of justice. I think as you know, Iíve commented since I have been attorney general and even during my confirmation hearings that over the past few decades, there have been increasing attempts to use the criminal justice system as a political weapon. The legal tactic has been to gin up allegations of criminality by oneís political opponents based on the flimsiest of legal theories. This is not a good development. This is not good for our political life, and itís not good for the criminal justice system. And as long as Iím attorney general, the criminal justice system will not be used for partisan political ends. And this is especially true for the upcoming elections and in November.

William Barr: (25:07)
We live in a very divided country right now, and I think that it is critical that we have an election where the American people are allowed to make a decision, a choice between President Trump and vice president Biden based on a robust debate of policy issues. And we cannot allow this process to be hijacked by efforts to drum up criminal investigations of either candidate. And Iím committed that this election will be conducted without this kind of interference. Any effort to pursue an investigation of either candidate has to be approved by me. And what happened to the president and Iíve said this many times, what happened to the president in the 2016 election and throughout the first two years of his administration was abhorrent. It was a grave injustice and it was unprecedented in American history. The law enforcement and intelligence apparatus of this country were involved in advancing a false and utterly baseless Russian collusion narrative against the president.

William Barr: (26:29)
The proper investigative and prosecutive standards of the department of justice were abused, in my view, in order to reach a particular result. We saw two different standards of justice emerge, one that applied to President Trump and his associates and the other that applied to everybody else. We canít allow this ever to happen again.The Durham investigation is trying to get to the bottom of what happened, and it will determine whether there were any federal laws broken. And if there were, those who broke the laws will be held to account. But this cannot be and it will not be a tit for tat exercise. We are not going to lower the standards just to achieve a result. The only way to stop this vicious cycle, the only way to break away from a dual system of justice is to make sure that we scrupulously apply a single and proper standard of justice for everybody.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
I was driving around in my car today with the correct badges then remembered others aren't so lucky.
Appreciate 2
MKSixer24523.50
SakhirM410280.50

05-18-2020, 03:24 PM   #7358
hubbahubba
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M340i

Timing is everything.
First Corinthians 13:12
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2020, 03:54 PM   #7359
MKSixer
Major General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Oh I know, gotta keep that window open so people can hang on to the hope that something will ever actually happen to these rich and powerful folks. It almost never does. Just poking the stick.

We are well, waiting for life to get a little more normal. My younger brother and his family are finally cleared to go to Italy to complete his Air Force career. He has a handful of flights remaining in his viper and then will be switching to an Italian plane as he supports training for the Italian Air Force. We are picking up his F10 Dinan 550i as a new family friendly vehicle this week.

I have mostly dropped the pandemic weight I put on the first month of this. Haven't had any alcohol in over three weeks. I enjoy it, but I really like how I feel without it. I will likely clear out the quarantine stash this weekend just so it doesn't get stale. The beer at least. Some Belgians and some Anchor Steam is all that is left anyhow.

How are you and your family sir?
I'm glad things are returning to normal for you and your family! I need to do the same and drop my CV-19-10lbs. Removal of alcohol is a great step and getting back to the gym once they open will be the tonic I need. I had a couple of quarantini's on Friday night but nothing since.

You'll have to provide a report on the Dinan F10. My M6 is a Dinan car. I love their products. I have the full suspension, CF air intake, rear CF upper stress bar and a couple of other bits and bobs. I also have the AC Schnitzer front upper stress bar. I love what their modifications have done to my car.

Cheers-mk

Appreciate 0