ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-17-2020, 08:47 AM   #12519
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
10833
Rep
13,516
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hubbahubba View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
Correct.

Please tell me all about the Republican plan to bring health Care costs down and help make sure everyone can get affordable healthcare.......
Corn had it right, you are wrong.

Please tell me the Dem plan to bring health care costs down and make sure everyone can get affordable healthcare? ACA promised, but still waiting for the fulfillment of that promise many years later. That smells like fail to me.
Absolutely waiting for ACA to bring healthcare costs down.

What was the republican plan again?
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2020, 09:10 AM   #12520
TheWatchGuy
Lieutenant Colonel
TheWatchGuy's Avatar
2487
Rep
1,879
Posts

Drives: 335xi
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: CO

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
And:
Remember, legally "Acquit" means "Not Guilty"

Now if you made up your mind and thought he was guilty and had to prove his innocence, then i can see how youre confused.
__________________
@drunkcowatches on ig

Am I a watch guy, or do i watch guys?
Appreciate 3
MKSixer24580.50
SakhirM410286.00
arkie6383.50

      02-17-2020, 09:18 AM   #12521
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
MKSixer's Avatar
24581
Rep
10,004
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatchGuy View Post
Remember, legally "Acquit" means "Not Guilty"

Now SINCE you made up your mind and thought he was guilty and had to prove his innocence, then i can see how youre confused.
FTFY...
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 1
SakhirM410286.00

      02-17-2020, 09:43 AM   #12522
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
10833
Rep
13,516
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatchGuy View Post
Remember, legally "Acquit" means "Not Guilty"

Now if you made up your mind and thought he was guilty and had to prove his innocence, then i can see how youre confused.
Says I'm confused, can't spell "you're".

By the way, the vote to convict was bipartisan. Though a real trial didn't even get the chance to be held.


Do you think he wasn't guilty of using US taxpayer money to extort Ukraine?
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2020, 09:46 AM   #12523
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
10833
Rep
13,516
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
FTFY...
A damned poor job of fixing.......
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2020, 10:17 AM   #12524
TheWatchGuy
Lieutenant Colonel
TheWatchGuy's Avatar
2487
Rep
1,879
Posts

Drives: 335xi
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: CO

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
Says I'm confused, can't spell "you're".

By the way, the vote to convict was bipartisan. Though a real trial didn't even get the chance to be held.


Do you think he wasn't guilty of using US taxpayer money to extort Ukraine?
well according to you the evidence was enough to say he was guilty, so what more evidence did you need? u're bias is showing
__________________
@drunkcowatches on ig

Am I a watch guy, or do i watch guys?
Appreciate 3
      02-17-2020, 11:04 AM   #12525
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
10833
Rep
13,516
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatchGuy View Post
well according to you the evidence was enough to say he was guilty, so what more evidence did you need? u're bias is showing
Bias towards facts? Sure, you got me.

meme included
.
.
.
Attached Images
  
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2020, 11:07 AM   #12526
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
MKSixer's Avatar
24581
Rep
10,004
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
.
Attached Images
 
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 3
SakhirM410286.00
Salty Dog3526.50

      02-17-2020, 11:28 AM   #12527
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
10833
Rep
13,516
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
.
Fact:

fact
/fakt/

noun
a thing that is known or proved to be true.
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2020, 11:34 AM   #12528
corn18
Lieutenant
corn18's Avatar
1254
Rep
585
Posts

Drives: 2020 X3 M40i
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: SW OH

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 Jeep Wrangler 2D  [0.00]
2015 Chevy 2500HD  [0.00]
2015 Z4  [0.00]
2020 X3 M40i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
Fact:

fact
/fakt/

noun
a thing that is known or proved to be true.
Fact: Trump was acquitted.

Fact: Trump is President of the United States

Fact: There are a LOT of people that don't accept either of the previous facts.
__________________
The stupid shall be punished
Appreciate 12
cmyx6go4477.50
Salty Dog3526.50
SakhirM410286.00
MKSixer24580.50
scostu1344.50
chowser51826.50
phoenx196.00
arkie6383.50

      02-17-2020, 12:02 PM   #12529
doggboy
First Lieutenant
738
Rep
321
Posts

Drives: BMW 650i
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: san diego

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
Says I'm confused, can't spell "you're".

By the way, the vote to convict was bipartisan. Though a real trial didn't even get the chance to be held.


Do you think he wasn't guilty of using US taxpayer money to extort Ukraine?
The conviction vote was exactly as bipartisan as the vote not to bring the articles of impeachment, which means ONE person from the opposing party. Technically bipartisan, but not really.

As to extortion, not even close. If it had been, you can be guaranteed that would have been one of the articles of impeachment brought. At worst you can call it quid pro quo, but that is quite literally what all foreign aid is for, and always has been.

You can argue it was improper, or ill advised, but the transcript shows there was no direct pressure applied, and Vindman himself stated under oath he did not believe the President had done anything illegal.
Appreciate 2
SakhirM410286.00
3798j2560.50

      02-17-2020, 12:31 PM   #12530
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
10833
Rep
13,516
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by corn18 View Post
Fact: Trump was acquitted.

Fact: Trump is President of the United States

Fact: There are a LOT of people that don't accept either of the previous facts.
Is that the best you've got. And not even a meme for your fellow trumpsters?
Attached Images
 
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2020, 12:35 PM   #12531
corn18
Lieutenant
corn18's Avatar
1254
Rep
585
Posts

Drives: 2020 X3 M40i
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: SW OH

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 Jeep Wrangler 2D  [0.00]
2015 Chevy 2500HD  [0.00]
2015 Z4  [0.00]
2020 X3 M40i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
Is that the best you've got. And not even a meme for your fellow trumpsters?
Is that the best you've got? It's a question, so I put a question mark at the end.
__________________
The stupid shall be punished
Appreciate 2
3798j2560.50
MKSixer24580.50

      02-17-2020, 12:39 PM   #12532
NormanConquest
That Libertarian Guy
NormanConquest's Avatar
3392
Rep
5,128
Posts

Drives: 340i
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggboy View Post
The conviction vote was exactly as bipartisan as the vote not to bring the articles of impeachment, which means ONE person from the opposing party. Technically bipartisan, but not really.

As to extortion, not even close. If it had been, you can be guaranteed that would have been one of the articles of impeachment brought. At worst you can call it quid pro quo, but that is quite literally what all foreign aid is for, and always has been.

You can argue it was improper, or ill advised, but the transcript shows there was no direct pressure applied, and Vindman himself stated under oath he did not believe the President had done anything illegal.
Well to even press charges you had bipartisan support that the charges was weak and not grounds for impeachment.

Anyway to impeach you need 2/3 which the senate was nowhere near
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2020, 12:44 PM   #12533
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
10833
Rep
13,516
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by doggboy View Post

As to extortion, not even close. If it had been, you can be guaranteed that would have been one of the articles of impeachment brought. B. At worst you can call it quid pro quo, but that is quite literally what all foreign aid is for, and always has been.

You can argue it was improper, or ill advised, but the transcript shows there was no direct pressure applied, and Vindman himself stated under oath he did not believe the President had done anything illegal.
A. It seems you were not watching/listening when Schiff addressed that.

B. No. Complertely wrong. Extortion.


ex·tor·tion
/ikˈstôrSH(ə)n/
noun
the practice of obtaining something, through force or threats.

Example:
Presidnet Zel would not get US aid if he did not announce investigations.
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2020, 12:48 PM   #12534
wjjkoevoets
Bright Sky
wjjkoevoets's Avatar
Netherlands
803
Rep
752
Posts

Drives: BMW M235i (8AT)
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Breda, NL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 BMW M235i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
A. It seems you were not watching/listening when Schiff addressed that.

B. No. Complertely wrong. Extortion.


ex·tor·tion
/ikˈstôrSH(ə)n/
noun
the practice of obtaining something, through force or threats.

Example:
Presidnet Zel would not get US aid if he did not announce investigations.
You are


It didn't taste very well, truth to be told, not buying that a second time :P
__________________
BMW ///M235i (EBII) - BM3 (+TCU) - Wagner DP - ER CP - ER TIC CP - CSF FMIC - GFB DV+ - Pure Inlet - K&N Drop-in AF - MPE

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer24580.50

      02-17-2020, 12:49 PM   #12535
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
10833
Rep
13,516
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjjkoevoets View Post
You are
[img]https://i.imat a second time :P[/SIZE]
My mother in law is quite cool. Thanks though.

.
Attached Images
 
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........

Last edited by Captain Blood; 02-17-2020 at 12:57 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2020, 12:52 PM   #12536
wjjkoevoets
Bright Sky
wjjkoevoets's Avatar
Netherlands
803
Rep
752
Posts

Drives: BMW M235i (8AT)
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Breda, NL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 BMW M235i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
Going "mom", huh.

Classy
Lighten up, lil' Jimmy
__________________
BMW ///M235i (EBII) - BM3 (+TCU) - Wagner DP - ER CP - ER TIC CP - CSF FMIC - GFB DV+ - Pure Inlet - K&N Drop-in AF - MPE

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2020, 12:58 PM   #12537
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
10833
Rep
13,516
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjjkoevoets View Post
Lighten up, lil' Jimmy
Classy.....post someting about a mother in law, then post "lighten up".

Very classy. How is 3rd grade today?
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2020, 01:03 PM   #12538
wjjkoevoets
Bright Sky
wjjkoevoets's Avatar
Netherlands
803
Rep
752
Posts

Drives: BMW M235i (8AT)
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Breda, NL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 BMW M235i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
Classy.....post someting about a mother in law, then post "lighten up".

Very classy. How is 3rd grade today?
Perhaps you shouldn't take things too seriously in the meme thread.

And you don't get to talk about class considering the way you treat other people on here.

EDIT: Nice ninja edits to your post there :P
__________________
BMW ///M235i (EBII) - BM3 (+TCU) - Wagner DP - ER CP - ER TIC CP - CSF FMIC - GFB DV+ - Pure Inlet - K&N Drop-in AF - MPE

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.

Last edited by wjjkoevoets; 02-17-2020 at 01:12 PM..
Appreciate 2
      02-17-2020, 01:14 PM   #12539
doggboy
First Lieutenant
738
Rep
321
Posts

Drives: BMW 650i
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: san diego

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
A. It seems you were not watching/listening when Schiff addressed that.

B. No. Complertely wrong. Extortion.


ex·tor·tion
/ikˈstôrSH(ə)n/
noun
the practice of obtaining something, through force or threats.

Example:
Presidnet Zel would not get US aid if he did not announce investigations.

LOL, Adam Schiff, who is on record lying multiple times about having evidence of Russian collusion, then claiming he did not know the identity of the whistle blower, then claiming he had an air-tight case for impeachment but still needed more witnesses? Please, enlighten me as to why that lying POS believes it was extortion.

The Schiff argument is like me telling you Dershowitz addressed that claim (which he did), and expecting that to hold weight. You will need to make the claim yourself as to why you believe it is true, with evidence, to be a legitimate argument.

You understand extortion requires the use of force or threat as stated, but Zelenskiy stated flat out he did not know the aid had been with held, nor did he feel any pressure from the President. It can not be extortion if it is a matter of foreign policy and the end result is in the interest of the US. Which, investigating corrupt activities of american citizens and politicians, is absolutely in the US interest and under the President's purview.


And to keep the Memes going..

Appreciate 6
MKSixer24580.50
3798j2560.50
hubbahubba1234.00

      02-17-2020, 01:14 PM   #12540
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
10833
Rep
13,516
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjjkoevoets View Post
Perhaps you shouldn't take things too seriously in the meme thread.

And you don't get to talk about class considering the way you treat other people on here.

EDIT: Nice ninja edits to your post there :P
No ninja edit......I misread the beer bottle. Isn't it a little early for beer, especially on a Monday?
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:02 AM.




zpost
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST