ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

09-24-2019, 11:52 AM   #9571
Dave 90TT
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BSM 6MT M4 F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldPump View Post
LOL
Speaking of Joe Biden, the left is rallying on about how great it was for Joe Biden, when he was VP, to reach out and send a note to the rape victim Chanel Miller, of Stanford, who was raped by Brock Turner. It made media attention when Mr Turner only got 3 months (side note: I think he should have been thrown in jail for much longer).

The note that Biden sent to Ms Miller? It was only three words, and said 'I see you'

Given Biden's creepy behavior around women, does anyone else find it really, really creepy that he sent a note to a rape victim that just says 'I see you'?

Creepy Uncle Joe strikes again.,
      09-24-2019, 11:54 AM   #9572
The Chaddening
Major General
Rep
Drives: 13' E92 BSM 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 90TT View Post
Speaking of Joe Biden, the left is rallying on about how great it was for Joe Biden, when he was VP, to reach out and send a note to the rape victim Chanel Miller, of Stanford, who was raped by Brock Turner. It made media attention when Mr Turner only got 3 months (side note: I think he should have been thrown in jail for much longer).

The note that Biden sent to Ms Miller? It was only three words, and said 'I see you'

Given Biden's creepy behavior around women, does anyone else find it really, really creepy that he sent a note to a rape victim that just says 'I see you'?

Creepy Uncle Joe strikes again.,
Not familiar with the situation, but that’s a bizarre note. And not surprising, given his mental state.

War is Peace - Freedom is Slavery - Ignorance is Strength
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2019, 11:59 AM   #9573
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufel_Hunden View Post
If this news is true, this is all you need to know...it's not about protecting the environment - and this girl is a pawn being used to further a political agenda.
I believe that should state she and 15 other children have sued 5 countries.

The whole thing is a meh.
Blaisley-Ford, Thunberg...same made up crap and astroturf theatrics.

Last edited by gonzo; 09-24-2019 at 12:46 PM.. Reason: she
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2019, 11:59 AM   #9574
The Chaddening
Major General
Rep
Drives: 13' E92 BSM 335i 6MT

Attached Images

War is Peace - Freedom is Slavery - Ignorance is Strength
Appreciate 2
      09-24-2019, 12:07 PM   #9575
N54Yankee
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by PINeely View Post
Asperger's btw.
Someone who’s child was afflicted with such a serious condition and would certainly know how’s it spelled. Looks like Fact Dodger was just caught in a huge whopper of a lie. Follows his M.O. of most of his posts around here.
"The Constitution was never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.” Samuel Adams
Appreciate 1
TURBO81622.50

09-24-2019, 12:10 PM   #9576
Grumpy Old Man
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: Porsche 993, 2015 MB GLK

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldPump View Post
and the same ones who went after the MAGA hat kid. Leave politically active kids alone as long as they are left leaning.
Appreciate 2
      09-24-2019, 12:28 PM   #9577
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep
Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Whether it's Autism, Asperger's or just some people speculating that she has a disorder, it's wrong. She is a child.

I/we may not agree with the speech she gave but that does not justify the bashing she is getting from some in the media.

Not sure where the ANTIFA angle came from, I didn't hear her entire speech.
1) She is a child by the legal definition of what a child is in the USA. Elsewhere, she is considered an adult. She isn't even American.

2) She made a conscious decision to make these ridiculous claims on the world stage and knew that many of them were controversial. She chose to be a pawn in this game. As such, the world has every right to condemn her statements that will ultimately cause more government control over the citizens of the world and likely kill thousands if not millions of people around the world if the ideas were fully implemented.

3) She was wearing an ANTIFA shirt. Pretty straightforward definition of support one would think, no? See below:

09-24-2019, 12:33 PM   #9578
iconoclast
Self-Deprecating Narcissist
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Audi BMW Ferrari LR MB

her parents wear the same shirt... it was not a borrowed shirt.
Appreciate 3
Run Silent13933.50
MKSixer24583.50

09-24-2019, 12:37 PM   #9579
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
Who's the liar?

https://www.1addicts.com/forums/show...n#post24547289
By your statement, then I am no longer a True Patriot? I disagree, sir. I've spent the bulk of my life around the world working for the government or military and doing some pretty intense things in order to promote the welfare of the United States. I've been shot at, stabbed, attacked, attempted to be blown up, and many other things attempted to be done to me that I cannot even discuss - all in the name of trying to do the right things for our country.

https://www.1addicts.com/forums/show...d#post25169975
Well, I've never been stabbed, shot, or raped - but that doesn't mean it hasn't happened to millions of other people.

I am awaiting your apology.

Well - let's see here - maybe it might be better if you posted the entire quotes rather than snippets so they seemed out of context?

Do you know what it means when you take a quote out of context and pretend that it is something it is not to further your own agenda?

It means that you are a liar. So yes - you are a liar.

------------

With respect to the posts above that you erronously quoted - the first one was in reference to a discussion about McCain and what he did while working for the military or government and me comparing that to when I was attacked while working for the government or in the military overseas.

The second one, linked below to include the entire post, not just the part you decided to clip out, shows that I was referencing a discussion about fraud at polling stations during elections here in the United States. As truthfully mentioned, I have never been stabbed at a polling station in America - nor do I think many others have been either.

For reference, here is a link to the full post and quote within.

https://www.1addicts.com/forums/show...postcount=7391

All lies. But keep up the good work.
      09-24-2019, 12:42 PM   #9580
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post
1) She is a child by the legal definition of what a child is in the USA. Elsewhere, she is considered an adult. She isn't even American.

2) She made a conscious decision to make these ridiculous claims on the world stage and knew that many of them were controversial. She chose to be a pawn in this game. As such, the world has every right to condemn her statements that will ultimately cause more government control over the citizens of the world and likely kill thousands if not millions of people around the world if the ideas were fully implemented.

3) She was wearing an ANTIFA shirt. Pretty straightforward definition of support one would think, no? See below:

I fault the parents in all of this and find the media and politicians complicit. The primary charge of a parent is to protect their child and this is a massive failure of of this basic concept due to greed, poor judgement, and outright brainwashing.

I have almost never, thank God, seen such despicable behavior and the fact that it's being lauded by the media and politicians means that we are farther along the road to disaster than I originally believed.

This poor brainwashed child never should have been put up there and the parents and officials who did this should be ashamed.

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 6
iconoclast4833.00
SakhirM410286.00
N54Yankee2657.50
arkie6383.50

09-24-2019, 01:01 PM   #9581
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
This is quite offensive.

I am not a "Trump People" but I think McCain was a terrible senator and did not help this country in nearly any way. I give him props for being a tough and honorable cookie during the Vietnam war, but his subsequent political career was abysmal.

By your statement, then I am no longer a True Patriot? I disagree, sir. I've spent the bulk of my life around the world working for the government or military and doing some pretty intense things in order to promote the welfare of the United States. I've been shot at, stabbed, attacked, attempted to be blown up, and many other things attempted to be done to me that I cannot even discuss - all in the name of trying to do the right things for our country.

Not a true patriot? You can kiss my rear end.
Please point out how this is out of context with my post in Memes?
      09-24-2019, 01:03 PM   #9582
cmyx6go
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2019 X6 ///M

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [0.00]
Quote:

I don't have a problem with people criticizing what she says. I have a problem with how she was criticized relative to Autism/Asperger's. They trashed her from a sickness standpoint on the news this morning.

She did not chose to be a pawn. Someone got her that stage and made her a pawn. She is just a child that feels passionate about the subject matter and lacks the understanding of the full scope. She didn't do this on her own.

I'm not giving her a pass on the ANTIFA shirt, I'm sure her parents are nut jobs.
      09-24-2019, 01:07 PM   #9583
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Well - let's see here - maybe it might be better if you posted the entire quotes rather than snippets so they seemed out of context?

Do you know what it means when you take a quote out of context and pretend that it is something it is not to further your own agenda?

I
[/url]

All lies. But keep up the good work.
I bumped both quotes. You lied. Baldfaced. Spin all you want. Calling me a liar a dozen times doesn't change the fact you lied, and I did not.

You have really embraced the Trump tactic of lying. Blame others, not yourself.

In tennis there is a saying: Game, set, match.
      09-24-2019, 01:15 PM   #9584
cmyx6go
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2019 X6 ///M

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
I fault the parents in all of this and find the media and politicians complicit. The primary charge of a parent is to protect their child and this is a massive failure of of this basic concept due to greed, poor judgement, and outright brainwashing.

I have almost never, thank God, seen such despicable behavior and the fact that it's being lauded by the media and politicians means that we are farther along the road to disaster than I originally believed.

This poor brainwashed child never should have been put up there and the parents and officials who did this should be ashamed.
^This! Well said.
iconoclast4833.00

09-24-2019, 01:15 PM   #9585
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
I don't have a problem with people criticizing what she says. I have a problem with how she was criticized relative to Autism/Asperger's. They trashed her from a sickness standpoint on the news this morning.
If that was the case, then you are 100% correct and I apologize - I don't watch TV news and have not seen anything where the news media I have looked at via the web criticized her Asperger's or made fun of it.

If anyone in the media or in political circles did either of those things, then that is wrong. To criticize her on her policy beliefs and the comments she made at the UN is not wrong, in my opinion.
MKSixer24583.50

09-24-2019, 01:20 PM   #9586
TURBO8
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i

Quote:
I bumped both quotes. You lied. Baldfaced. Spin all you want. Calling me a liar a dozen times doesn't change the fact you lied, and I did not.

Name:  arg.png
Views: 175
Size:  206.9 KB
Appreciate 6
      09-24-2019, 01:23 PM   #9587
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBO8 View Post
[ATTACH]TACH]
I guess its even worse if you lose.

09-24-2019, 01:23 PM   #9588
anglo
Libertarian
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

&
Attached Images

Appreciate 8
      09-24-2019, 01:26 PM   #9589
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post
Someone who’s child was afflicted with such a serious condition and would certainly know how’s it spelled. Looks like Fact Dodger was just caught in a huge whopper of a lie. Follows his M.O. of most of his posts around here.
Misspelling = lying?

You are one smart, and tough, guy. You rule the internet, obviously. Biggly, even.
      09-24-2019, 01:27 PM   #9590
chetrickerman
ECUTek Master Tuner
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 YMB

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
Attached Images

09-24-2019, 01:30 PM   #9591
NormanConquest
That Libertarian Guy
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by chetrickerman View Post
Grabbing the tax payer by the balls?
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2019, 01:40 PM   #9592
TheWatchGuy
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Quote:

saying he has been attacked, stabbed, shot at, etc. while working for the gov or military overseas and then saying he has never been attacked, stabbed or raped at a polling station is 2 completely different things FYI.

I feel like that isnt something that needs to be said, but maybe you think polling stations are warzones?

taking both quotes out of context to inaccurately show he lied is straight up dumb. congrats. you have the dumbest post in a meme thread full of dumb posts.

Am I a watch guy, or do i watch guys?
Appreciate 5
MKSixer24583.50
TURBO81622.50
Run Silent13933.50
arkie6383.50