ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Technical Talk > Wheels and Tires
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

11-02-2022, 05:50 PM   #1
gutus
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2006 535i

Will These Fit

Hello,

I’m looking at a set of 18” ssr gt3 wheels with these specs 18x 9.5 + 18x8.5 ET 43.

Will these fit a 07 z4m coupe, with bilstein b16 coilovers, without rubbing?

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2022, 02:12 AM   #2
Coi
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 21 X3 M40i, 07 Z4MR

You might want to check out this pinned thread on Z4M wheel fitment and maybe make a post there since people might follow that thread more: https://www.zpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87131

Are they ET43 both front and rear? I don't have a ton of experience with aftermarket wheels on this platform but I would say the offset of those wheels is a little too high, especially in the rear. You'd have to run pretty large spacer in the rear which would likely warrant a stud conversion. If you want to go wider than 225 tires in the front you'd probably need a spacer up there too. High quality spacers can be OK but they're not ideal compared to proper offset wheels. The fitment really depends on what width of tires you hope to run and a little on how much camber you have in your alignment after installing the coilovers.
Appreciate 0