ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..)
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-27-2021, 04:23 PM   #155
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
MKSixer's Avatar
32129
Rep
11,627
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
[QUOTE=///M Power-Belgium;27167507]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post

Russell would also win a lot of races in a Merc . And MAX even more ! Speculative
Never before in F1 , the Merc dominance was bigger than in the last 3-4 seasons . False - In 2017 and 2018 Ferrari had a superior car for most of the season and led the championship until HAM got to grips with the car. They even called it, The Diva
It's useless to say :The Mercedes car has a huge technological advantage ! Speculative
It's just crazy that MAX can beat them sometimes ... Luck
Cleared it up for everyone.
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 2
Ngilbe361601.00
yco4461.00
      01-27-2021, 05:12 PM   #156
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
17850
Rep
9,299
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
[QUOTE=MKSixer;27167712]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post

Cleared it up for everyone.
The Merc HAD a large tech advantage hopefully with what's coming up
Appreciate 1
      01-27-2021, 05:20 PM   #157
bluewater328
Colonel
United_States
589
Rep
2,096
Posts

Drives: 2011 bluewater 328i LCI sedan
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Hawaii

iTrader: (0)

[QUOTE=M5theonlyone;27167896]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post

The Merc HAD a large tech advantage hopefully with what's coming up
Ferrrara--rooom!
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2021, 06:07 PM   #158
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
MKSixer's Avatar
32129
Rep
11,627
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
[QUOTE=M5theonlyone;27167896]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post

The Merc HAD a large tech advantage hopefully with what's coming up
SMH...

Huge tech advantage = Better ideas, engineers, etc.
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1
yco4461.00
      01-28-2021, 08:41 AM   #159
yco
i'm just saying
yco's Avatar
4461
Rep
2,561
Posts

Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Istanbul & Kyiv

iTrader: (0)

who quoted who gentlemen?

__________________
"Race car driving is like sex. All guys think they're good at it." Jay Leno
Appreciate 3
MKSixer32128.50
minn1910195.50
      01-28-2021, 10:08 AM   #160
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
32889
Rep
17,328
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

[QUOTE=MKSixer;27167712]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post

Cleared it up for everyone.
*Speculative*
Attached Images
 
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick17850.00
      01-28-2021, 10:20 AM   #161
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
32889
Rep
17,328
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

[QUOTE=MKSixer;27167419]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
He is a horrible rain driver ? Wait a minute my friend ..

Wasn't this a very wet race ?



How many wet wins since he started...1, my friend.
The last wet race was in 2019 in Germany . Of course MAX took the victory and HAM kissed the wall ..
Last year there was lack of rain and water by the heat waves ..
Just Turkey was wet ,but actually it was asphalt-oil on the water .
As I said yesterday , HAM was very lucky there with his walk in the park !
It was not HAM my friend , the pole jumped in front of him...
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick17850.00
      01-28-2021, 10:57 AM   #162
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
MKSixer's Avatar
32129
Rep
11,627
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
[QUOTE=///M Power-Belgium;27170157]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post

The last wet race was in 2019 in Germany . Of course MAX took the victory and HAM kissed the wall ..
Last year there was lack of rain and water by the heat waves ..
Just Turkey was wet ,but actually it was asphalt-oil on the water .
As I said yesterday , HAM was very lucky there with his walk in the park !
It was not HAM my friend , the pole jumped in front of him...
I seem to remember lots of crowing about how well Max did in FP1, 2, and 3 in Turkey. Lots of posts saying that he is the best ever, etc.

Lets maintain credibility and be congruent. No one was making excuses on Friday and early Saturday morning for Sir Lewis. Lets not make any for Max. He choked in Quali and failed miserably on Sunday...

Max is a decent driver. He was tested against RIC and lost 2-1 and has had nothing but slap-dick team mates since then. PER will be his first real test since RIC.

Let it unfold!!
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 2
Bongoxxx621.00
minn1910195.50
      01-28-2021, 11:14 AM   #163
Ngilbe36
Captain
Ngilbe36's Avatar
United_States
1601
Rep
880
Posts

Drives: 2011 E90 M3, 2019 F150
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: MI

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW E90 M3  [0.00]
[QUOTE=MKSixer;27170292]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post

Max is a decent driver. He was tested against RIC and lost 2-1 and has had nothing but slap-dick team mates since then. PER will be his first real test since RIC.

Let it unfold!!
Im not saying it will happen one way or another, but I will be VERy interested to see what the Max fans will say if Perez starts wiping the floor with him.
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2021, 11:23 AM   #164
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
32889
Rep
17,328
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

[QUOTE=MKSixer;27170292]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post

I seem to remember lots of crowing about how well Max did in FP1, 2, and 3 in Turkey. Lots of posts saying that he is the best ever, etc.

Lets maintain credibility and be congruent. No one was making excuses on Friday and early Saturday morning for Sir Lewis. Lets not make any for Max. He choked in Quali and failed miserably on Sunday...

Max is a decent driver. He was tested against RIC and lost 2-1 and has had nothing but slap-dick team mates since then. PER will be his first real test since RIC.

Let it unfold!!
Yeah , let it unfold ! Can't wait to see Checo in the RB16-B
Finally Checo will show us how fast MAX really is !

Just crossed this article . And it looks really interesting

In other words : "Without the Mercedes car , I would be nothing"
Wait ! Isn't it the driver ?
Attached Images
 
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick17850.00
      01-28-2021, 11:31 AM   #165
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
32889
Rep
17,328
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

[QUOTE=Ngilbe36;27170356]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post

Im not saying it will happen one way or another, but I will be VERy interested to see what the Max fans will say if Perez starts wiping the floor with him.
Checo Perez will drive the Red Bull as like on Albon's level ..
But during the race Perez will drive with a knife between his teeth ..
In other words : The Mexican has B@LLS !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick17850.00
      01-28-2021, 11:57 AM   #166
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
17850
Rep
9,299
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
[QUOTE=///M Power-Belgium;27170393]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post

Yeah , let it unfold ! Can't wait to see Checo in the RB16-B
Finally Checo will show us how fast MAX really is !

Just crossed this article . And it looks really interesting

In other words : "Without the Mercedes car , I would be nothing"
Wait ! Isn't it the driver ?
Well shown my friend,that should reveal to everyone from the horse's mouth,''I would only be one time champ with McL''. Now wait for the zero reaction
Appreciate 1
      01-28-2021, 12:10 PM   #167
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
32889
Rep
17,328
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

[QUOTE=M5theonlyone;27170511]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post

Well shown my friend,that should reveal to everyone from the horse's mouth,''I would only be one time champ with McL''. Now wait for the zero reaction
Russell won almost the lottery in the Merc !

This while he was too tall to fit in the cockpit , and he had to drive with smaller shoes to fit in the thing !
Imagine ...If he was NOT sabotaged by the Wolf !

Of course Daimler watched the race as well .. That's why HAM is now in big 5H1T with his 5 contract demands !
Yesterday I heard , Daimler declined HAM's demands again !
Think he has to drive for less , otherwise he can walk..............................................
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick17850.00
      01-28-2021, 12:16 PM   #168
SenorFunkyPants
Brigadier General
SenorFunkyPants's Avatar
United Kingdom
2317
Rep
4,283
Posts

Drives: 2019 M5
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
It was not HAM my friend , the pole jumped in front of him...
LOL...Hamilton had to go out of his way to drive around the pole...that was the regulation for anyone who went off at that turn...do try and keep up at the back.
Appreciate 2
MKSixer32128.50
minn1910195.50
      01-28-2021, 12:20 PM   #169
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
17850
Rep
9,299
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
[QUOTE=///M Power-Belgium;27170563]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post

Russell won almost the lottery in the Merc !

This while he was too tall to fit in the cockpit , and he had to drive with smaller shoes to fit in the thing !
Imagine ...If he was NOT sabotaged by the Wolf !

Of course Daimler watched the race as well .. That's why HAM is now in big 5H1T with his 5 contract demands !
Yesterday I heard , Daimler declined HAM's demands again !
Think he has to drive for less , otherwise he can walk..............................................
Even to choose his teammate himself squeaky voice syndrome I'd say.
Appreciate 1
      01-28-2021, 12:30 PM   #170
SenorFunkyPants
Brigadier General
SenorFunkyPants's Avatar
United Kingdom
2317
Rep
4,283
Posts

Drives: 2019 M5
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Guess who

Appreciate 2
MKSixer32128.50
minn1910195.50
      01-28-2021, 12:32 PM   #171
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
32889
Rep
17,328
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

[QUOTE=M5theonlyone;27170603]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post

Even to choose his teammate himself squeaky voice syndrome I'd say.
Too much demands !
Attached Images
 
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick17850.00
      01-28-2021, 01:00 PM   #172
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
17850
Rep
9,299
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
[QUOTE=///M Power-Belgium;27170660]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post

Too much demands !
He forgot to add the red roll out carpet to his car heheh
Appreciate 1
      01-28-2021, 02:23 PM   #173
yco
i'm just saying
yco's Avatar
4461
Rep
2,561
Posts

Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Istanbul & Kyiv

iTrader: (0)

__________________
"Race car driving is like sex. All guys think they're good at it." Jay Leno
Appreciate 1
minn1910195.50
      01-28-2021, 02:25 PM   #174
SenorFunkyPants
Brigadier General
SenorFunkyPants's Avatar
United Kingdom
2317
Rep
4,283
Posts

Drives: 2019 M5
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Who could this be...
Appreciate 4
MKSixer32128.50
Bongoxxx621.00
minn1910195.50
dbarton621205.50
      01-28-2021, 02:49 PM   #175
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
32889
Rep
17,328
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Who could this be ?

Lewis 'Crashmilton !

__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick17850.00
      01-28-2021, 03:00 PM   #176
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
17850
Rep
9,299
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
[QUOTE=///M Power-Belgium;27171171]Who could this be ?

Lewis 'Crashmilton !

3 guesses..HAMx3
Appreciate 1
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:22 PM.




zpost
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST