ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > Regional Forums > Australia
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

02-16-2014, 06:05 PM   #1
Z4MC_Aust
Rep
Drives: Z4MC

White Angel Eyes

Has anyone convert to a set of white angel eyes for their Z4MC? Any good recommendations and things to avoid / to be aware of?
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2014, 11:24 PM   #2
StickMon
My other car is on Mars
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 MR

You mean like this?
I'm tempted, but I need to get a laptop that will run NCSexpert so I can code out the error.
      02-17-2014, 06:49 PM   #3
VMZ432
Fast Everything
Rep
Drives: Z4MC

FWIW, I think there are hundreds of more interesting things you can do for the time/money. I realise some people have a light fetish (each to their own!) but you never see the lights yourself while driving, and the stock set-up is both functional and good looking. For myself, in over 7 years of ownership I have never seen a need to change.

It's easy to get suckered in to this mod by the enthusiasm of the light fetish people, and nearly all of the people posting in those threads are what I would consider "light fetish people". But if you're not really one of those, you should consider skipping it. Remember everything you change from stock is just one more thing that will probably go wrong down the track.

If it means a lot to you, of course you should go for it.
2006 IBlue BMW Z4 MC - ESS VT2-525 Supercharged, JRZ RS1 suspension (500#F, 600#R) with Vorshlag plates, ST Trophy BBK with CL R6E pads, KKS gated exhaust, TMS sway bars, RE rear camber arms, VT engine mounts, Recaro Pole Position (driver), APR GT wing, Street: Volk G2s and Potenza, Track: Volk TE37SLs and BFG R1s.
Appreciate 0