ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > General BMW Z4 Forum
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!
View Poll Results: Was your Z4 love at first site??
Was your Z4 love at first site 24 48.00%
It grew on me eventually 19 38.00%
I'm still getting use to it 2 4.00%
I just bought it because its a blast to drive 5 10.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

07-06-2007, 08:48 PM   #23
zednik
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4 3.0i

Oh no, my secret life has been revealed, I'm so ashamed.
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2007, 05:28 PM   #24
rosierobins2003
Rosie.....
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 Z4 2.8 Auto....

Garage List
2016 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dammmittt View Post
That's funny...cuz I only see old women driving Z4 roadsters...
Hey, hey, say its not true....i'm gonna be mad until you take those words back.

I loved it at first site. I had seen the coupes around, but never enough to figure out what the heck it was. Glad I have the convertible though.

It does have a cute butt doesn't it?

Rosie
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2007, 06:56 PM   #25
FloridaBoy
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2005 Z4 3.oi

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosierobins2003 View Post
It does have a cute butt doesn't it?

Rosie
hahaaa, yep---this is one of the first things that caught my eye.

Appreciate 0
      07-09-2007, 07:25 PM   #26
ward
Major General
Rep
Drives: F

I loved the 2002 throwback taillights

the butt was and is my favorite part

I'm now going to go back down to the garage and finish polishing it's butt
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2007, 09:31 PM   #27
GP20
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: Z4M, F80 M3, 991.2 GTS

Well, like most current and former Z3 owners, I HATED the Z4 when it first come out. I had just gotten an used '00 Z3 when the Z4 started hitting the dealers. Back then I thought the Z3 was beautiful, and I was looking at the Z4 through my Z3 glasses and nothing felt right about the Z4. It wasn't long before I started seeing more and more Z4's on the roads, and the styling quickly grew on me. 2 months after I got the Z3 I found out that it had been in an accident that was not disclosed, and sold it back to the dealer. One week later, I took home an '03 Z4 2.5.
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2007, 06:40 AM   #28
155MPH
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E89 Z4 sDrive28i M Performance

Garage List
For me the Z4 was "lust" at first sight. I wanted her badly, very badly. I settled however for a used Z3 at the time, she was clean with nice curves and while she was satisfying I still lusted after every Z4 I saw. I found myself feeling guilty for cheating on her, even though I had never had my hands on the long, sensuous and tantalizing Z4. Finally one day I could take it no more. A new and super hot and sexy Z4, the wild child, and all of her tempting curves, the way she growled at me, it was too much. My wallet opened, it was goodbye to the Z3, I never looked back.
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2007, 08:15 AM   #29
AlterEgo
25 star General
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW Z4 3.0si Coupe

Ahh love at first sight it was indeed. She beckoned me with her siren song and I was drawn to her like the Pasha Bulker to Nobbys beach. When we first met I was immediately wooed. I longed for her passionate embrace, her warm hide, her smooth, flowing curves. Suddenly there had been no other in my life for she was the one and only, the one I had been waiting for and I hadn't even known it until that moment.

Now, weeks after our blessed union, our bond is ever strengthening. There is no other that my eyes gaze upon with such adoration, such lust, such passion.

As I enter her she warmly molds herself around me, embracing my very soul. Her touch is soft, smooth, inviting yet... she is an animal, a seductress, a savage beast begging to be ridden hard. And I am only too happy to oblige.

Ours is a relationship forged by destiny. I had no chance. It was meant to be and I am glad, for in her I have found myself. She is my motivation, my pleasure, my reward and there shall be no other like her.
Professional SatNav; Heated/Folding/Auto Dimming Mirrors; Rear Park Distance Control; Heated Electric ///M Sports Seats with Memory; Bi-Xenon Headlamps; 18" 202 Ellipsoid Rims; Brushed Aluminium Trim; Black/Blue Individual Leather; Window Tint; Carver Audio; Paint Protection; Floor Mats; Storage; 6 Speed Automatic with Paddles; OziCozi

Last edited by AlterEgo; 07-10-2007 at 05:52 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2007, 08:16 AM   #30
Daneborough
Australia
Rep
Drives: 08 E93 335i/06 Z4 M Roadster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 155MPH View Post
For me the Z4 was "lust" at first sight. I wanted her badly, very badly. I settled however for a used Z3 at the time, she was clean with nice curves and while she was satisfying I still lusted after every Z4 I saw. I found myself feeling guilty for cheating on her, even though I had never had my hands on the long, sensuous and tantalizing Z4. Finally one day I could take it no more. A new and super hot and sexy Z4, the wild child, and all of her tempting curves, the way she growled at me, it was too much. My wallet opened, it was goodbye to the Z3, I never looked back.
Mine's a very similar story - now into my second Z4, but I also kept the Z3 - just couldn't bear to part with it!!
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2007, 08:48 AM   #31
155MPH
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E89 Z4 sDrive28i M Performance

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daneborough View Post
Mine's a very similar story - now into my second Z4, but I also kept the Z3 - just couldn't bear to part with it!!
I would have kept the Z3 too, but I know they would have been fighting with each other everyday, not over me, but over the garage. I couldn't bear the thought of either having to sit outside, while the other was safe and warm inside. So, the Z3 is on to another owner, one who I hope will enjoy her and take care of her.
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2007, 02:36 PM   #32
OH FO SHO
Captain
Rep
Drives: z4

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaBoy View Post
Don't know if I would call it love, but I did think she had a nice ass...
lol, same here

-*MY PICTURE THREAD*-
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2007, 12:05 AM   #33
ZilberGrau ZHP
Captain
Rep
Drives: 435GC MGray, 330 ZHP (Wifes),

Actually kind of wierd I saw an Interlagos Blue M Roadster in Houston and sat in it and said eh pretty cool but I am not a roadster fan- But I liked the whole ambience- thick sterring wheel, simple controls, wheels etc... then about 9 months later saw a black M Coupe at my local dealership and was REALLY impressed and literally after 15 seconds of the test drive the checkbook was out. I was really looking for an automatic but of course... My next car will be an automatic but I have put that on hold for 3-4 years while I enjoy this, my last manual tranny after 25 years of manuals. What a way to go out!
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2007, 03:01 PM   #34
Aebous
The Rambler
United_States
Rep
Drives: 03 3.0l Z4 sports package

I must admit, I saw the z4's pic I think in a car and driver magazine while stationed in Germany. Truthfully I thought the car was butt ugly. Then saw it a few weeks later when I passed a local bmw dealer....I pulled in right away and was very surprised at how much I loved this car. After that the pics grew on me and then I became obsessed with getting one. (Took me more than a few years :P)
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2007, 04:06 PM   #35
ZilberGrau ZHP
Captain
Rep
Drives: 435GC MGray, 330 ZHP (Wifes),

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlterEgo View Post
Ahh love at first sight it was indeed. She beckoned me with her siren song and I was drawn to her like the Pasha Bulker to Nobbys beach. When we first met I was immediately wooed. I longed for her passionate embrace, her warm hide, her smooth, flowing curves. Suddenly there had been no other in my life for she was the one and only, the one I had been waiting for and I hadn't even known it until that moment.

Now, weeks after our blessed union, our bond is ever strengthening. There is no other that my eyes gaze upon with such adoration, such lust, such passion.

As I enter her she warmly molds herself around me, embracing my very soul. Her touch is soft, smooth, inviting yet... she is an animal, a seductress, a savage beast begging to be ridden hard. And I am only too happy to oblige.

Ours is a relationship forged by destiny. I had no chance. It was meant to be and I am glad, for in her I have found myself. She is my motivation, my pleasure, my reward and there shall be no other like her.
Damn Im smoking a cigarette and watching ESPN now! Yes it was good for me

In the words of Slim Pickens "You use your mouth perttier than a $10 whore".
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2007, 08:53 PM   #36
enfield
Civilian
Canada
Rep
Drives: Jaguar F-Type V8 S

I sometimes like the looks and at other times not. I like the preformance. I cannot decide about the looks....
Appreciate 0