ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > Regional Forums > Canada
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

05-10-2019, 01:52 PM   #1
ShawnPaul
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4M Coupe

Possibly selling the coupe

Looks like I might try to float my car for sale over the next little while. I've decided to go high for the asking price. Maybe I won't get it, but wish me luck. The 1M is $65k usually and the z4m coupe is more rare and better in a number of ways, so I'm going to take a stab at getting closer to that price. If no takers, I'll happily keep it, and worst case, the listing price should help all of us out to signal that these cars should be increasing in value.

I'm tempted to get a lotus, so I'll sell only if I can get enough to finance that, since it's sort of a lateral move in my mind. The z is just as special as a lotus is in my eyes.

If you know anyone looking, mine is white with red interior and the carbon leather dash trim. Good condition. 90km.

I know I'll be way above market price, but there aren't many around and if someone wants one, it's still better than anything else at the price range.
Appreciate 2
Mirko182.00
      05-10-2019, 10:19 PM   #2
garz747
Captain
Rep
Drives: 07 Z4MC 01 330i 18 X3 M40i

Lotus? I thought you loved your M? No camry v6 for me!
Appreciate 1
ShawnPaul109.50
      05-12-2019, 08:37 AM   #3
ShawnPaul
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by garz747 View Post
Lotus? I thought you loved your M? No camry v6 for me!
Oh, I love my car. I'll just see if this is a good opportunity to continue the car tour. I go through cars fast it seems. But I won't be selling unless I get an amazing offer. These cars are just too good for the price they usually sell at.
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2019, 03:52 PM   #4
Eau_Rouge111
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2009 128i and 2007 Z4M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnPaul View Post
Oh, I love my car. I'll just see if this is a good opportunity to continue the car tour. I go through cars fast it seems. But I won't be selling unless I get an amazing offer. These cars are just too good for the price they usually sell at.

The only Lotus I'd consider would be the Exige supercharged...love the aggressive body shape to it. Or wait til the 2012 Exige with the aforementioned V6 Camry supercharged cars are 15 years old and import one in from Europe...345hp and that torque in a 2500 pound car would be amazing...

I'm on the lookout for a rear engine Renault Clio V6 Series 2 myself...just from the uniqueness of it but their prices and to import just don't justify it...we are talking rough F355 F1 (F1 System not working) and needs engine out $...would rather take my chances on the Ferrari as a project and swap back to manual (been done before)…

But anyways a proper Lotus Exige would be a SWEET ride!!
Appreciate 0