ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > Regional Forums > UK
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

03-14-2011, 09:59 PM   #1
nicnic426
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E90 320d msport 2005

BMW z4 E85 Ipod Connector FOR SALE!

Hello guys

I have a Ipod connector for sale, i understand that most z4 doesnt have a AUX connector, and most people do not want a aftermarket headset however I have a connector that plugs dierectly into the back of the original z4 E85 stereo headset. The best thing about this connector is that you can NAVIGATE your songs through your original player or the controls on your steering wheel, whats more it CHARGES your ipod at the same time therefore the only time you take out your ipod is when you update ypur songs!

The connector is also compatible with all ipods 1st gen to 9th gen such nano,classics, touch etc and all iphones from 3, 3gs and iphone4!

I brought this connector from Halfords last year for £139.99, but i am willing to sell it at £65.

The product is in perfect working order as the main reason for selling is that I do not own a z4 no more, so i want to take this opportunity to sell this fantastic equipment on to you guys.
However the connectors does not come in the box as i have thrown it away when I put it on as i never throught i will sell my z4 so fast

The connector is mega easy to install, all you do is get a flat head screw driver, unclip the two hendge from the main airvent (the hendge is at the top inside each vent), slowly take out the vent, unscrew the 2 screws that holds the radio, then unplug the main socket and then attach the ipod connector accordingly, you can either hide your ipod inside your glove box and navigate using the controls on your stereo or steering wheel or you can slide the ipod wire under the hatch which is under all the heating control or above the traction control area, you just use a flat head screw driver and slowly flick the plactic hatch open to slide the ipod wire through. its easir than its sound honest.

feel free to contact me on nicholasyau888@yahoo.com if you interested.

I will only accept payment through paypal only

the delivery cost will be £6 1st class recorded within the UK, international delivery cost will vary according to the price of the post office.

the product is discribe as accurately and honestly as possible therefore you should buy with confidence.

no returns after 7days after purchase

The connector pictures are shown below:

Appreciate 0