ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > Regional Forums > UK
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

05-09-2013, 03:57 AM   #1
Josh1a1h
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: AzuriteBlack 335i E92

ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT BMW SHOWS THIS SUMMER @ BRANDS HATCH - Sat June 15

ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT BMW SHOWS THIS SUMMER @ BRANDS HATCH - Sat June 15

https://www.facebook.com/events/6254...an_user_joined

This is THE OFFICIAL GUINNESS WORLD RECORD ATTEMPT re-run that has been planned the way it should have been from the beginning!

The record attempt is to run the Largest number of BMW Only cars in a Convoy.

We have gone bigger and better and are determined to do this right!
Brands hatch...YES you read that right! BRANDS HATCH have kindly given us permission to gather as many BMWs to roll around their track and give this record a proper attempt!

NO TRAFFIC, NO POLICE, NO GETTING LOST ISSUES this time around!!!

All this wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't for a special friend @ PREPT who in conjunction will be running their summer show 'PREPT SHOWDOWN'!!!

!!!THIS IS GOING TO BE BIG!!!

READ FOR FULL DETAILS ON THIS EVENT BELOW!

DETAILS
The ALL DAY event starts at 9am and is being held on Saturday 15th June.
CAMPING is available on the Saturday Night.

-BMW FB OC Guinness World Record Attempt
-All German Car Show
-Fun Fair
-Go Karting
-Many Trade Stands
-On site Hotel
-Cleaning Station
-Show & Shine
-Track time available (Pre-Book min 20 minutes, extra cost applicable)
-!!!MASSIVE SATURDAY NIGHT PARTY!!!

Even the big boys AUDI, BMW & VW will be there!

Whether your BMW is modified to the max or running clean and stock, we
WELCOME ALL to get involved and have a great day out and be apart of what will be a memorable day which is guaranteed to receive extensive coverage in both 'Performance BMW' & 'Total BMW' magazines.

Our new revamped BMW FB-OC Team will be attending as many shows in the run up to the day spreading the word!
But we need all your help to not just break the current record but obliterate it!

SO PLEASE SHARE & SPREAD THE WORD TO FRIENDS, FAMILY, FORUMS and ANYONE you know who will be up for having a weekend to remember!

Ticket Price inc weekend camping
£17 advance booking / £22 on the day.
(Price is per person)

We will continue to add further information on Traders & Supporters closer to time. So please watch this space!

Please visit the dedicated Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/events/6254...an_user_joined

P.S.
I just copied what I had written for the Facebook page above... But I thought I would put in a little personal message for all the previously disappointed people, including me who attended in feb.

I was thoroughly disappointed by the poor planning and lack of enthusiasm by the original team. It was a great achievement to get such a large number of enthusiasts congregated in one place, but then so many mistakes were made in quick succession. I think we all saw the immidiate issues and we all had our own ideas of of how this event should have been run from the start.

The minute I started Lite Angels in March I knew I wanted to get more heavily involved with the summers up and coming shows and thought I would get involved and help make this happen the way we all wanted it to!!!

A lot of team work, planning and capital has been put into arranging this show and I hope you will forgive previous mistakes and give this show a real go!

We have eliminated the obvious issues from the last run and added a lot of value in many ways which makes it worth attending for every BMW Owner out there!

I hope you all put this in your diary.
Appreciate 0