ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Technical Talk > Suspension and Braking Chat
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

01-16-2014, 07:23 PM   #1
AmmarYasirA
Ammar
United_States
Rep
Drives: a lot

Might want to get lowered and get new wheels in the future but im a total noob to suspension and wheels and I want to know what you guys have and how they look. As well as ride quality and other things I should know.

But I'm mostly looking for an idea of what I want. I kinda want a clean set up like silver ARC-8's and lowered with KW's (as I frequently hear this product being used) but I want to see my options.

And CSL wheels are nice, but I want some deep concave on the front too which I just don't see on CSL wheels.

And I understand this is in the suspension setup. But I want to do my suspension before I do wheels. So even if you have stock wheels I don't mind.

Thanks!
      01-18-2014, 01:37 PM   #2
DRedman45
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E86 //M coupe

I'm probably much lower than you are looking for but here is an idea of what the concave looks like on ec7's...suspension is fortune auto 500's with swift springs(aka broadway static) with 18x10 +25 and 18x9.5 +35 ec7's
Attached Images

My Build Thread
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2014, 02:07 PM   #3
AmmarYasirA
Ammar
United_States
Rep
Drives: a lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRedman45
I'm probably much lower than you are looking for but here is an idea of what the concave looks like on ec7's...suspension is fortune auto 500's with swift springs(aka broadway static) with 18x10 +25 and 18x9.5 +35 ec7's
That looks amazing! How much did just the suspension setup run you?
      01-18-2014, 02:56 PM   #4
DRedman45
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E86 //M coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmmarYasirA
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRedman45
That looks amazing! How much did just the suspension setup run you?
I honestly don't remember but I think it was around 1400....I was a test car of sorts, they found that they have to use swift springs which is additional $400 over the standard, but you can get whatever spring rates you want and they are built (and rebuildable) in va

My Build Thread
Appreciate 0