ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Technical Talk > Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain Modifications
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

05-21-2022, 03:33 AM   #1
1zpower7
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4

BMW Z4M fuel system upgrade

My ///M becomes FI and will run on E85 fuel (I upgraded my fuel pump to WALBRO HELLCAT 525LPH).
I want to upgrade the entire fuel system of my ///M with radium components in order to support it in the best and safest way.
I have already radium s54 fuel rail + fuel flex.
Does anyone have experience with this and can help me choose the right components? (PushLok Hose Ends, DMR, Fuel Pulse Damper and etc...)
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2022, 04:21 AM   #2
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zpower7 View Post
PushLok Hose Ends
whatever you do with pushlok, always use a hoseclamp on those barbs, even though they say it's not needed.
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2022, 01:07 PM   #3
Vanne
Down Under!!
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4MC

This!! Exactly!

Btw, you need the radium fuel pulse damper otherwise you'll get erratic injection if your running that rail. I have the same setup on mine and I love it. There's also the surge pump from radium that's a good buy, esp.if your running e85. Bit exy, but well worth it.
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2022, 01:22 PM   #4
1zpower7
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanne View Post
This!! Exactly!

Btw, you need the radium fuel pulse damper otherwise you'll get erratic injection if your running that rail. I have the same setup on mine and I love it. There's also the surge pump from radium that's a good buy, esp.if your running e85. Bit exy, but well worth it.
Thank you for the reply!

1. My fuel lines will be 6AN so I'm guessing I'll need the "FPD-XR, Inline, 6AN" option:
http://www.radiumauto.com/Fuel-Pulse...Kits-P751.aspx

2. Can you provide a link the surge pump from radium? Will it work with WALBRO HELLCAT 525LPH?
Appreciate 0