ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

05-27-2009, 03:29 AM   #23
silversprint
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamboMR View Post
I wouldn't worry too much about it, I just put a small scratch and dent in the fender when I rubbed past the roller door track in my garage while backing out at walking pace. I hit the BMW logo/indicator which pushed in the crease line along the side which is why the shop said they couldn't shape it and we convinced insurance to cover a whole new fender and badges.... not like the car was ever t-boned or anything I just couldn't handle seeing any kind of scratches on the car so got it fixed

Patrick has pics of the dent he can send whoever needs them if you really want to see how minor it was, or I can dig them up

I understand the accident was minor but if it shows up on carfax then it will affect resale or trade in of the car.

So does it show up on carfax? I'm not sure if the all insurance companies report so that's why I'm asking.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2009, 08:54 AM   #24
Gubbins
Private
Rep
Drives: 2014 M6GC

Thanks for your rude PM, it made me smile. I'm sorry I can't get a warm fuzzy with this car after reading the history (especially the multiple bird crap incidents ), but good luck with the sale.
Appreciate 0