ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-20-2020, 10:31 AM   #45
Rmtt
Colonel
Rmtt's Avatar
United_States
8033
Rep
2,198
Posts

Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: South Carolina

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerDimmer6 View Post
USPS is something else. I was just there to send some titles to the DMV and the bitch working the front desk refused to allow me to send 3 pieces of folded paper in a stamped envelope. I didn't have any stamps at home so went there to have the crap mailed, she said the only way to do it is a large envelope with padding for like $5. I told her put in and regular envelope and send the freaking thing don't need the padding. She went on to say the papers are too large for regular envelope (3 small pieces) and she just starts ringing up 2 large envelopes and went on to accuse me of lying to her about how the DMV needs a return envelope to send the stuff back, so now I need TWO of these fucking things for like $10. I asked her if she worked at the DMV part time and knew for sure how that works? Because I definitely just talked to a clerk and they said just send titles and will mail them back. She didn't like that and tried to move me to the back of the line for "causing a scene." I never raised my voice and was just fucking with her, but forgot these people have no sense of humor.

Ended up shipping the thing like I told her to for 75 cents and told her to lighten up as I pulled my card out of chip reader. I ordered a roll of stamps on my phone as soon as I got back to my car to never deal with that shit again.

Hope they fail.

Yeah...I have ran into some that are like DMV workers. I have actually been escorted out of one of our local DMV's before.
__________________
Everybody has a gameplan....until they get punched in the mouth.
Appreciate 2
Dpc2u3884.00

      05-20-2020, 10:33 AM   #46
BimmerDimmer6
Captain
BimmerDimmer6's Avatar
United_States
1448
Rep
807
Posts

Drives: 2016 F80 M3 6MT / 2019 Raptor
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: Tampa Fl

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Yeah...I have ran into some that are like DMV workers. I have actually been escorted out of one of our local DMV's before.
Haha thats fucking hilarious
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8032.50

      05-20-2020, 12:16 PM   #47
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
10170
Rep
8,572
Posts

Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Yeah...I have ran into some that are like DMV workers. I have actually been escorted out of one of our local DMV's before.
I'm seeing a pattern. The gym, the DMV. I TOLD you about those mafia tats. . .
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8032.50

      05-20-2020, 12:29 PM   #48
Rmtt
Colonel
Rmtt's Avatar
United_States
8033
Rep
2,198
Posts

Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: South Carolina

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
I'm seeing a pattern. The gym, the DMV. I TOLD you about those mafia tats. . .
Lol....But I'm not the one with the tats...it was lsturbointeg I believe!
__________________
Everybody has a gameplan....until they get punched in the mouth.
Appreciate 1
      05-20-2020, 12:38 PM   #49
PYE46M3
First Lieutenant
United_States
391
Rep
361
Posts

Drives: E46 M3, E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: MI

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerDimmer6 View Post
USPS is something else. I was just there to send some titles to the DMV and the bitch working the front desk refused to allow me to send 3 pieces of folded paper in a stamped envelope. I didn't have any stamps at home so went there to have the crap mailed, she said the only way to do it is a large envelope with padding for like $5. I told her put in and regular envelope and send the freaking thing don't need the padding. She went on to say the papers are too large for regular envelope (3 small pieces) and she just starts ringing up 2 large envelopes and went on to accuse me of lying to her about how the DMV needs a return envelope to send the stuff back, so now I need TWO of these fucking things for like $10. I asked her if she worked at the DMV part time and knew for sure how that works? Because I definitely just talked to a clerk and they said just send titles and will mail them back. She didn't like that and tried to move me to the back of the line for "causing a scene." I never raised my voice and was just fucking with her, but forgot these people have no sense of humor.

Ended up shipping the thing like I told her to for 75 cents and told her to lighten up as I pulled my card out of chip reader. I ordered a roll of stamps on my phone as soon as I got back to my car to never deal with that shit again.

Hope they fail.
LOL classic USPS employee. I got into it with a cashier once too.

do you know how they have those free USPS flat rate priority boxes by the automated machine next to the main entrance? Grabbed one of those free boxes and packaged my stuff and stood in line to pay for it because the automated machine was down. These boxes ship for a flat fee regardless of the weight. The employee who was ringing me up quoted me a price totally different than what was advertised next to the automated machine. So i said:

Me: "the advertised price in the front by the automated machine is $XX"
Him: I don't work in the front, I work here behind the counter.
Me: looking at him with disbeleif..... "do you work for USPS or no?"
Him: "Yes"
Me: "so what do u mean you work behind the counter and not in the front of the store?", you're the guy who's responsible for ringing up the customer whatever price post office is advertising...
Him: i don't know anything about the front of the post office. i work back here

I wanted to grab this guy by the throat and pull him over the counter to beat the shit out of him. thats how much he got under my skin !
__________________
2005 Phoenix Yellow E46 M3 6MT Coupe
2013 Interlagos Blue E92 M3 ZCP 6MT CF Roof
Appreciate 1
      05-20-2020, 01:02 PM   #50
Alpine300zhp
Major
716
Rep
1,305
Posts

Drives: 19 X6M
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PYE46M3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerDimmer6 View Post
USPS is something else. I was just there to send some titles to the DMV and the bitch working the front desk refused to allow me to send 3 pieces of folded paper in a stamped envelope. I didn't have any stamps at home so went there to have the crap mailed, she said the only way to do it is a large envelope with padding for like $5. I told her put in and regular envelope and send the freaking thing don't need the padding. She went on to say the papers are too large for regular envelope (3 small pieces) and she just starts ringing up 2 large envelopes and went on to accuse me of lying to her about how the DMV needs a return envelope to send the stuff back, so now I need TWO of these fucking things for like $10. I asked her if she worked at the DMV part time and knew for sure how that works? Because I definitely just talked to a clerk and they said just send titles and will mail them back. She didn't like that and tried to move me to the back of the line for "causing a scene." I never raised my voice and was just fucking with her, but forgot these people have no sense of humor.

Ended up shipping the thing like I told her to for 75 cents and told her to lighten up as I pulled my card out of chip reader. I ordered a roll of stamps on my phone as soon as I got back to my car to never deal with that shit again.

Hope they fail.
LOL classic USPS employee. I got into it with a cashier once too.

do you know how they have those free USPS flat rate priority boxes by the automated machine next to the main entrance? Grabbed one of those free boxes and packaged my stuff and stood in line to pay for it because the automated machine was down. These boxes ship for a flat fee regardless of the weight. The employee who was ringing me up quoted me a price totally different than what was advertised next to the automated machine. So i said:

Me: "the advertised price in the front by the automated machine is $XX"
Him: I don't work in the front, I work here behind the counter.
Me: looking at him with disbeleif..... "do you work for USPS or no?"
Him: "Yes"
Me: "so what do u mean you work behind the counter and not in the front of the store?", you're the guy who's responsible for ringing up the customer whatever price post office is advertising...
Him: i don't know anything about the front of the post office. i work back here

I wanted to grab this guy by the throat and pull him over the counter to beat the shit out of him. thats how much he got under my skin !
OMG
__________________
~ 19 X6M
~ Prior BMW's - Too many to list here (25)
Appreciate 1
      05-20-2020, 01:42 PM   #51
tcphoto
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
947
Rep
1,514
Posts

Drives: E92 335i MT Coupe
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Nashville, TN

iTrader: (0)

BimmerDimmer6, I find that the kiosk is fast, always correct and don't argue with you. Besides, those incidents of employees going "Postal" taught me to limit my exposure to them.
__________________
Appreciate 1
      05-20-2020, 02:03 PM   #52
BimmerDimmer6
Captain
BimmerDimmer6's Avatar
United_States
1448
Rep
807
Posts

Drives: 2016 F80 M3 6MT / 2019 Raptor
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: Tampa Fl

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcphoto View Post
BimmerDimmer6, I find that the kiosk is fast, always correct and don't argue with you. Besides, those incidents of employees going "Postal" taught me to limit my exposure to them.
Haha, prime example of living up to your stereotype.

Fucking ass clowns.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2020, 02:04 PM   #53
BimmerDimmer6
Captain
BimmerDimmer6's Avatar
United_States
1448
Rep
807
Posts

Drives: 2016 F80 M3 6MT / 2019 Raptor
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: Tampa Fl

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PYE46M3 View Post
LOL classic USPS employee. I got into it with a cashier once too.

do you know how they have those free USPS flat rate priority boxes by the automated machine next to the main entrance? Grabbed one of those free boxes and packaged my stuff and stood in line to pay for it because the automated machine was down. These boxes ship for a flat fee regardless of the weight. The employee who was ringing me up quoted me a price totally different than what was advertised next to the automated machine. So i said:

Me: "the advertised price in the front by the automated machine is $XX"
Him: I don't work in the front, I work here behind the counter.
Me: looking at him with disbeleif..... "do you work for USPS or no?"
Him: "Yes"
Me: "so what do u mean you work behind the counter and not in the front of the store?", you're the guy who's responsible for ringing up the customer whatever price post office is advertising...
Him: i don't know anything about the front of the post office. i work back here

I wanted to grab this guy by the throat and pull him over the counter to beat the shit out of him. thats how much he got under my skin !
Yes they are tying to fuck you always. Never had a good experience with USPS other than my mail lady being hot.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2020, 03:03 PM   #54
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
10170
Rep
8,572
Posts

Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Lol....But I'm not the one with the tats...it was lsturbointeg I believe!
DOOOHHH!!!!
Appreciate 2
Rmtt8032.50

      05-20-2020, 03:19 PM   #55
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
lsturbointeg's Avatar
United_States
7361
Rep
14,242
Posts

Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Asian lost in OH

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Lol....But I'm not the one with the tats...it was lsturbointeg I believe!
hey WTH!
__________________
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8032.50

      05-20-2020, 03:42 PM   #56
Da808dad
Second Lieutenant
195
Rep
277
Posts

Drives: 2016 M3
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Mililani, HI

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcphoto View Post
Here is an example from this past week. I ordered an item and notice that it originated in NY, traveled to LA before arriving in Nashville.
Lol same thing happened to me. Ordered something from Cali, it went to New York and travelled to a couple different facilities in New York before finally reaching me here in Hawaii. Literally went across the country twice before I got it.
Appreciate 1
Dpc2u3884.00

      05-20-2020, 04:01 PM   #57
tcphoto
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
947
Rep
1,514
Posts

Drives: E92 335i MT Coupe
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Nashville, TN

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerDimmer6 View Post
Haha, prime example of living up to your stereotype.

Fucking ass clowns.
Why so angry? Stereotype, is that directed toward me or the Postal Worker?
__________________
Appreciate 1
      05-20-2020, 04:11 PM   #58
rwheels
Captain
2244
Rep
740
Posts

Drives: E93 M3
Join Date: May 2020
Location: California

iTrader: (0)

Everybody; this is your package speaking. Fuck you all, I am seeing the USA, and I don't even own a Chevrolet.
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 1
Dpc2u3884.00

      05-20-2020, 04:32 PM   #59
Dpc2u
Captain
Dpc2u's Avatar
United_States
3884
Rep
697
Posts

Drives: 2011 E93 M3
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Tennessee

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcphoto View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerDimmer6 View Post
Haha, prime example of living up to your stereotype.

Fucking ass clowns.
Why so angry? Stereotype, is that directed toward me or the Postal Worker?
I believe he was clearing directing that toward "postal" postal workers. :
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2020, 04:37 PM   #60
Dpc2u
Captain
Dpc2u's Avatar
United_States
3884
Rep
697
Posts

Drives: 2011 E93 M3
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Tennessee

iTrader: (0)

Here are 2 that have not moved an inch since being handed off to the postal service.
Attached Images
  
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2020, 05:23 PM   #61
BimmerDimmer6
Captain
BimmerDimmer6's Avatar
United_States
1448
Rep
807
Posts

Drives: 2016 F80 M3 6MT / 2019 Raptor
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: Tampa Fl

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpc2u View Post
I believe he was clearing directing that toward "postal" postal workers. :
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcphoto View Post
Why so angry? Stereotype, is that directed toward me or the Postal Worker?
Yes, you. Very stereotypical response of guys with 335i coupes in Nashville.

Cant stand them.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2020, 06:53 PM   #62
Dpc2u
Captain
Dpc2u's Avatar
United_States
3884
Rep
697
Posts

Drives: 2011 E93 M3
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Tennessee

iTrader: (0)

Well, I guess that answered your question. I withdraw my assumption that he wasn't directing it at you.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2020, 07:01 PM   #63
BimmerDimmer6
Captain
BimmerDimmer6's Avatar
United_States
1448
Rep
807
Posts

Drives: 2016 F80 M3 6MT / 2019 Raptor
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: Tampa Fl

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpc2u View Post
Well, I guess that answered your question. I withdraw my assumption that he wasn't directing it at you.
Omg haha
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2020, 04:59 AM   #64
Rmtt
Colonel
Rmtt's Avatar
United_States
8033
Rep
2,198
Posts

Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: South Carolina

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
hey WTH!
LOL......Nothing wrong with them. I think they look cool. I just remember you were the one who scared the guy at the gym because you looked like you work out and had Tats.
__________________
Everybody has a gameplan....until they get punched in the mouth.
Appreciate 1
      05-21-2020, 06:50 AM   #65
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
lsturbointeg's Avatar
United_States
7361
Rep
14,242
Posts

Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Asian lost in OH

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
LOL......Nothing wrong with them. I think they look cool. I just remember you were the one who scared the guy at the gym because you looked like you work out and had Tats.
Haha I remember how much more when I go back to the gym and say they require us to wear a mask? Ninja Yakusa gang banger now?
__________________
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8032.50

      05-21-2020, 08:38 AM   #66
ASAP
Stargazing
ASAP's Avatar
No_Country
3530
Rep
4,939
Posts

Drives: M2C
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Vice City

iTrader: (0)

Round 2 w Amazon Prime...

Ordered Yesterday morning... still not shipped, due to arrive Sunday.

My guess is it won't ship until tomorrow or Saturday. Are they sitting on these packages again? Does the Prime guarantee exist anymore? How long would this package take without prime? 2 months lol ?
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:47 PM.




zpost
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST