ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

04-11-2019, 03:51 PM   #45
wdb
dances with roads
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4MC, '07 E93 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoK View Post
The only questionable thing about Assange are the rape accusations that now have been dropped.
Sweden is looking into reopening them now that he's 'available'.
Appreciate 1
      04-11-2019, 03:55 PM   #46
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdb View Post
Strange that the reason to reopen charges is the availability of the person and not new facts in a case....
That shows that even this is apparently not a matter of serving justice but probably rahter more political.
Otherwise it wouldnt make sense. Charges get dropped due to lack of evidence or such.
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers | Sachs performance clutch

Last edited by GuidoK; 04-11-2019 at 04:03 PM..
Appreciate 2
      04-11-2019, 04:06 PM   #47
Grumpy Old Man
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: Porsche 993, 2015 MB GLK

Quote:
He wasn't carried. He was on his feet.
Did you watch the video?
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2019, 04:11 PM   #48
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
OK, you when funniest quote of the day.
      04-11-2019, 04:12 PM   #49
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
The fact that the US government wants him so bad is in itself virually proof that the US government did things that are absolutely not tolerable.

It means no such thing. It means he broke the law, and must answer for his crime.

04-11-2019, 04:12 PM   #50
340ix17
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: '17 340i xdrive w/ MPPSK, BM3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
So, publishing highly classified material that had the potential to cost thousands of lives makes him your hero?
MSM does it all the time (as I noted in my example, it was the Guardian- not Assange, responsible for the leak of US classified cables unredacted), Hillary Clinton did it using a server illicitly for profit, Obama administration (Samantha Powers) had no problem unmasking innocent individuals caught up in the contrived FISA surveillance.

Do all of these things make these individuals and agencies your heroes? Are we setting a hard definition, or just selectively choosing based on emotions and politics?

Assange holds key information on the death of Seth Rich. Wonder what other information he might have that would have so many scared and angry over this extradition?
Appreciate 2
      04-11-2019, 04:20 PM   #51
Grumpy Old Man
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: Porsche 993, 2015 MB GLK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
Couldn't see his feet in the videos, but it looks like he was dragged to me. He certainly was not walking.
Watch the video, 7 guys carrying him. You can even see he's wearing what look like boots in the last guys hands.
Appreciate 1
      04-11-2019, 04:30 PM   #52
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 340ix17 View Post
MSM does it all the time (as I noted in my example, it was the Guardian- not Assange, responsible for the leak of US classified cables unredacted), Hillary Clinton did it using a server illicitly for profit, Obama administration (Samantha Powers) had no problem unmasking innocent individuals caught up in the contrived FISA surveillance.

Do all of these things make these individuals and agencies your heroes? Are we setting a hard definition, or just selectively choosing based on emotions and politics?

Assange holds key information on the death of Seth Rich. Wonder what other information he might have that would have so many scared and angry over this extradition?

What is your stance on chem trails?
      04-11-2019, 04:36 PM   #53
.2pdk
Banned
Rep
Drives: M2 LCI

Name:  nnnnnnna.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  11.3 KB
Appreciate 3
      04-11-2019, 04:41 PM   #54
DonaldPump
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 13' E92 BSM 335i 6MT

Quote:
Amazingly, the dishonest MSM is keeping the Wikileaks stories on the incarceration of the Chinese Uyguhars secret, as well on the chinese persecution of Christians. The MSM hasn't reported on Wikileaks leaks on the Russian Novichuk attack in England, or Assad's gas attacks on civilians in Syria. Assange has done such wonders exposing the brutality of the North Koreans on their own people.

Oh, wait, wikileaks does none of that. They simply just spout anti US propaganda, and look to weaken our democracy.
Lol I see you havenít changed Dodger. Keep carrying water for your masters, little goyim.
Hebrews 4:12
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2019, 04:43 PM   #55
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldPump View Post
Quote:
Amazingly, the dishonest MSM is keeping the Wikileaks stories on the incarceration of the Chinese Uyguhars secret, as well on the chinese persecution of Christians. The MSM hasn't reported on Wikileaks leaks on the Russian Novichuk attack in England, or Assad's gas attacks on civilians in Syria. Assange has done such wonders exposing the brutality of the North Koreans on their own people.

Oh, wait, wikileaks does none of that. They simply just spout anti US propaganda, and look to weaken our democracy.
Lol I see you haven’t changed Dodger. Keep carrying water for your masters, little goyim.
It's true, the Masters started today. In Augusta Georgia.

04-11-2019, 04:44 PM   #56
DonaldPump
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 13' E92 BSM 335i 6MT

Quote:
It's true, the Masters started today. In Augusta Georgia.
Honk honk
Hebrews 4:12
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2019, 04:50 PM   #57
minn19
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 19 M4 CS, 16 F150, 19 M550

Quote:
The fact that the US government wants him so bad is in itself virually proof that the US government did things that are absolutely not tolerable.

The only questionable thing about Assange are the rape accusations that now have been dropped.
I’m not making excuses for the US’s mistakes. But, if you and others needed a leaked video/documents etc to let you know that terrible things happen in war and countries lie to cover them up, I’m not sure what to tell you guys.

Again, where are the classified cables/videos from Assange/Wikileaks hacked from China/Russia etc. Oh that’s right there isn’t is there?

The rape charge isn’t the only questionable things about Assange.

Quote:
Have you guys looked up why they dropped the charges? Sweden isn’t a huge fan of the US involvement in any of this and I’d be very surprised if they were helping the US in this fashion.
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2019, 04:51 PM   #58
minn19
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:

He knows the individual(s) that murdered him? This guy is good. Maybe theyíll give him a LE job thatíll help solve all sorts of crimes.
Appreciate 1
      04-11-2019, 04:57 PM   #59
Ivan Ivanov
First Lieutenant
Russian Federation
Rep
Drives: X1, X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
My guess and many others is/was for Putin.
Oh my god, is there anything in this world that Putin doesnít rule?
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2019, 05:04 PM   #60
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Quote:

He knows the individual(s) that murdered him? This guy is good. Maybe they'll give him a LE job that'll help solve all sorts of crimes.
Would he work on the vigilante side?Would he wear a cape?

04-11-2019, 05:07 PM   #61
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

There's that word hacked. As Silent has shown, he was a hacker back in his coding days but no hacking since he formed Wikileaks.
Find one legitimate link proving he/Wikileaks hacked for information and I'll gladly read it.
I'm not condoning everything he's done but he was a publisher at Wikileaks.
Imo, 'they' are trying to send a message. DON'T DO THIS.
Is it right? Meh.

The love hate is everywhere today. That Judge Napolitano at Fox called him a hero earlier. Republican and Democratic Senators want him to rot.
Wadda ya do

PS.
Don't believe everything the world leaders tell you.
      04-11-2019, 05:11 PM   #62
minn19
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan Ivanov View Post
Oh my god, is there anything in this world that Putin doesnít rule?
It isnít a new theory. And yes Putin would like to at least influence the world to bend to his will if not outright rule it.

If it makes you feel better Iíd say the same about Trump, but he isnít nearly as crafty or savvy as Putin is at it.
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2019, 05:34 PM   #63
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
I’m not making excuses for the US’s mistakes. But, if you and others needed a leaked video/documents etc to let you know that terrible things happen in war and countries lie to cover them up, I’m not sure what to tell you guys.
It's not about what people know what happens or what people think what happens.
Its about proof what happens.

The fact that the US wants Assange so badly is because they don't want to take responsibilty for their actions. As a government they dont want to man up and held accountable for their mistakes.
That is a trait that is akin to most governments despite their goal not to be that way. It shows their hypocracy, and that is about the only way governments can be convinced to stop and change their attitude and their policy what is written in between the lines.
If the US government (or any other government) did nothing wrong, guys like Assange would have nothing to report. Its as simple as that.
Cheering for Assange to get caught is a vote for the us government to do things that are not allowed and not follow their policy and plans that got them elected.
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers | Sachs performance clutch
Appreciate 2
      04-11-2019, 05:47 PM   #64
minn19
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
It's not about what people know what happens or what people think what happens.
Its about proof what happens.

The fact that the US wants Assange so badly is because they don't want to take responsibilty for their actions. As a government they dont want to man up and held accountable for their mistakes.
That is a trait that is akin to most governments despite their goal not to be that way. It shows their hypocracy, and that is about the only way governments can be convinced to stop and change their attitude and their policy what is written in between the lines.
If the US government (or any other government) did nothing wrong, guys like Assange would have nothing to report. Its as simple as that.
Cheering for Assange to get caught is a vote for the us government to do things that are not allowed and not follow their policy and plans that got them elected.
How is this going help the US hide their misdeeds? And Assange isn’t the only one that blew the whistle or released the coverups during the Iraq/Afghanistan wars. If all he did was publish things he has a chance to fight his case in court soon enough. So let’s see what the evidence is on both sides.

Again, why just against the West and the US in particular? Russia hasn’t done any war crimes in shooting down an airliner, Ukraine or Syria to just name a few? China and their dissidents etc?

At least he has a chance to argue his case in court. Russia/China would’ve just killed him.

Not to mention the guys well known narcissism/ego. Wikileaks is better off without him and I’m sure many were not happy with a lot of his actions.
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2019, 05:58 PM   #65
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

^
You're writing as if Wikileaks chooses.
They don't choose to GO GET certain information, they RECEIVE information.
I'd like to see Chinese secrets but them letting someone get out with something is slim to none. Paranoid Patrol 24/7

Iirc, they had a mess of Russian information but it was basically useless drivel or they couldn't confirm its authenticity. Can't remember which.
      04-11-2019, 06:02 PM   #66
minn19
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
^
You're writing as if Wikileaks chooses.
They don't choose to GO GET certain information, they RECEIVE information.
I'd like to see Chinese secrets but them letting someone get out with something is slim to none. Paranoid Patrol 24/7

Iirc, they had a mess of Russian information but it was basically useless drivel or they couldn't confirm its authenticity. Can't remember which.
You of all people actually believe what you just wrote?
Appreciate 1