ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

04-18-2019, 05:38 AM   #45
Robin_NL
S0THPAW
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: HS M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
It's so sad to see this. I love that building and it has such a unique place emotionally for France and such a unique place geographically in Paris. It's so unforgettable. so many places in Europe that's famous are ruined and rebuilt so I'm sure it's going to come out really nice when it's repaired

It's so sad so many screw ups blamed muslims for this. I think society is so screwed up right now when they are hoping for a bad guy so they can start a fight. I think if it was an attack conservatives would be so happy so they could blame muslims. They don't care about the beauty and majesty of that building.

They really think muslims are evil and drink blood. I think a lot of big wars in history all started with these crazy attitudes so I'm so scared we are headed for some really bad war in the future since half the crazy conservatives here are hoping for bad events like this.

Crazy world

Conservatives are crazy and islam is a religion of peace. It's so easy.

Cheers
Robin
Appreciate 2
.2pdk3993.50
MKSixer12522.00

04-18-2019, 08:17 AM   #46
SoCalS2k
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: S2K!

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin_NL View Post
Quote:
It's so sad to see this. I love that building and it has such a unique place emotionally for France and such a unique place geographically in Paris. It's so unforgettable. so many places in Europe that's famous are ruined and rebuilt so I'm sure it's going to come out really nice when it's repaired

It's so sad so many screw ups blamed muslims for this. I think society is so screwed up right now when they are hoping for a bad guy so they can start a fight. I think if it was an attack conservatives would be so happy so they could blame muslims. They don't care about the beauty and majesty of that building.

They really think muslims are evil and drink blood. I think a lot of big wars in history all started with these crazy attitudes so I'm so scared we are headed for some really bad war in the future since half the crazy conservatives here are hoping for bad events like this.

Crazy world

Conservatives are crazy and islam is a religion of peace. It's so easy.

Cheers
Robin
you can't show me any proof of a Muslim doing this. You are just another crazy conservative who says racist stuff because you wish it was true. And that's why there is something very deep wrong with you. You are hoping for bad stuff

Here is another church attack today done by a Muslim, do you feel happy now?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/st-pat...nto-nyc-church

Wait!! Did you get happy? It wasn't a Muslim. Sorry!! Don't worry tho you can always tell me about those no go zones or gangs of rapists some other crazy person will always be out there to back up your made up stories and wishes
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2019, 08:32 AM   #47
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Totaled Toyota Celica :((

had to know this would get polliticial
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2019, 10:35 AM   #48
SakhirM4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 SO M4/'01 Dinan Z3 3.0

Garage List
Quote:
you can't show me any proof of a Muslim doing this. You are just another crazy conservative who says racist stuff because you wish it was true. And that's why there is something very deep wrong with you. You are hoping for bad stuff

Wait!! Did you get happy? It wasn't a Muslim. Sorry!! Don't worry tho you can always tell me about those no go zones or gangs of rapists some other crazy person will always be out there to back up your made up stories and wishes
Would you please take your hate somewhere else. This thread was fine until you showed up.
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"
Appreciate 1
MKSixer12522.00

04-18-2019, 10:42 AM   #49
SoCalS2k
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: S2K!

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
Quote:

Would you please take your hate somewhere else. This thread was fine until you showed up.
Hate? Really that's a new one...

I know how this is gonna go, I'm gonna ask you to show where I said any hate speech and your never gonna answer and just make up some more lies and then this thread will get locked because you will go and sneakily report this thread.

So show me where I posed hate speech lol. Defending innocent ppl is hate speech to you huh
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2019, 10:50 AM   #50
SakhirM4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 SO M4/'01 Dinan Z3 3.0

Garage List
Quote:

Crazy world
Quote:

Quote:

I know how this is gonna go, I'm gonna ask you to show where I said any hate speech and your never gonna answer and just make up some more lies and then this thread will get locked because you will go and sneakily report this thread.

So show me where I posed hate speech lol. Defending innocent ppl is hate speech to you huh
I showed you your hate speech. You are full of hate. I did not and won't report you - I don't need to. Please take your hate and hate speech somewhere else. Thank you.
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"
Appreciate 3
MKSixer12522.00
Robin_NL4673.50
.2pdk3993.50

04-18-2019, 11:33 AM   #51
Robin_NL
S0THPAW
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: HS M2 Competition

No don't report him please: I love how he puts his fury into words on this (sub) forum, he isn't a threat to society and doesn't hurt anyone physically.
So let it be.

Cheers
Robin (godfather of a 3 year old Rwandese kid)
Appreciate 2
SakhirM48921.00
.2pdk3993.50

04-18-2019, 11:33 AM   #52
Impreza99
Rep
Drives: e90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommysalami View Post
Construction fires happen all the time. Lots of temporary electrical systems, hot work, etc. Old structures like this are grandfathered in and can get around requirements to comply with modern fire codes. And with an 800 year old, dried out wood structure, this isn't that surprising. Charred remains can be analyzed for accelerants to see if arson was a factor, and I don't doubt they'll look into that, but there's no sense in buying into these theories unless fire investigators start talking about arson as a potential cause.

Did anyone catch the live stream on Youtube before comments were disabled? Bots were out in full force from the beginning, spreading garbage about muslims being responsible. Don't buy into this crap, we're smarter than that.

The fortunate part is that nobody was hurt.
Not saying what he said is right but he was just responding to what this user saw on YouTube.
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2019, 12:10 PM   #53
.2pdk
Banned
Rep
Drives: M2 LCI

Quote:

You may want to finish high school before continuing here...
Appreciate 2
MKSixer12522.00
Robin_NL4673.50