ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

11-08-2023, 10:09 AM   #1
Z4Kevo
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2007 M Coupe

PEMP Android 10 Nav/Music/BT for X3 E83 or Z4 E85/86

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
I ended up with two of these PEMP units for my Z4M. 10.25" Android 10 4+64 for X3 E83. Long story...but let's just say I'll wait until my birthday actually comes and goes next time before I stealthily buy myself something that is on my amazon list. LOL

These do work in the Z4...early computers in the X3 (2004-2010) are very similar to the Z4 (2002-2008) although the dash trim is slightly different hence me developing a custom trim part to fit the Z4. Custom trim thread here starting at post #121.

This unit specifically works with the existing NAV in that it has an LVDS connection, so it can intercept and display the computer information that is normally displayed on the original NAV screen. See this for specifics on the unit itself.

Shown below is that actual unit...it was used as the model for the development of the trim piece, so technically it is not new...everything is included (unopened components from the second unit) and packed in the original packaging all nice and tidy.

Attached Images

2007 BMW Z4M Coupe | Sapphire Black | 19" ZCP Wheels | Michelin PSS - 245/285 | Carbon Leather
Black Corners | UUC Short Shifter | ///M Racing Pedals | OE Strut Brace | LED Accents | PEMP Android

Last edited by Z4Kevo; 11-10-2023 at 07:48 AM.. Reason: added pics...
Appreciate 0