ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

04-27-2024, 06:09 PM   #1
TX Z4M
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4M

2006 BMW Z4M Roadster

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 27,950.00

Item Interest
For sale is my 2006 BMW Z4 M Roadster which is powered by a 3.2-liter S54 inline-six paired with a six-speed manual transmission and is finished in Black Sapphire Metallic over black Nappa leather. The car is equipped with the Premium Package, which added power-adjustable front seats, Bluetooth connectivity, and a premium sound system. Additional equipment includes a Rogue Engineering exhaust system, 18″ Style 224M wheels, a limited-slip differential, a black convertible soft top, xenon headlights, heated seats, and cruise control.

I acquired the car in March of 2023 and have since added approximately 3500 of the 53.5k indicated miles currently on it. This car has lived in our climate controlled garage at 65F year round during my ownership and only driven on weekends. Work completed in February 2023 just prior to my purchase included a valve adjustment, battery replacement, and servicing the transmission and differential. Maintenance during my ownership the car has also received two oil changes, transmission fluid service, and a new OEM clutch along with associated components (done as preventative maintenance). Blackstone oil analysis was done just before I purchased the car and indicated a very healthy S54 engine. That report is available to any potential buyers. Upon purchase I had the VANOS inspected and tested by the top BMW service garage in Houston and it was deemed to be in excellent working order. The car is a very well maintained example with no current needs.

Car is offered with the removed factory exhaust components, a car cover, OEM BMW front window sun shade, a protective car cockpit cover for use when top is down, a clean Carfax report, and a clean Texas title in my name.. As for why I’m selling after one year of ownership…we are reducing the vehicle count to free up cash to apply to the purchase of our next residence. Additional pictures are available upon request for serious buyers. I could only upload (10) here. Thanks for your interest and please let me know if you have any questions.

Attached Images

Last edited by TX Z4M; 04-27-2024 at 06:18 PM..
Appreciate 0