ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

Yesterday, 07:06 AM   #507
Savageenterprise
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i xdrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
Haven't you been paying attention? It's the Republicans. It's always the Republicans.

Seriously, they're desperate. Sanctions are severely impacting their economy. They need a distraction; a foreign foil to rally everyone around hating.

Still, itís almost as if they want war. I wonder when theyíll come to the ď if we canít beat em, join emĒ realization. Their hurting economy is due to them wanting to build nuclear weapons which, as we all know, is why sanctions are in place. No surrounding country as well many other countries donít want Iran to have nukes. If they would just concede, everything would be better for them.

I will say what makes me nervous is not so much war with Iran (not something I would like to see) but their likeliness to fund terrorists with nukes.

2018 340ix 6MT//BSM//Coral Red int//Alum Dark Carbon//19 in 704M double spoke Orbit Grey OEM wheels//CF side mirror caps//CF trunk lid spoiler//Dinan mid pipe res delete//BMS intake//Active Autowerke A8//Gloss Black M style grills//IND BSM Reflectors
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 08:29 AM   #508
gjm120
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 128i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savageenterprise View Post

Still, itís almost as if they want war. I wonder when theyíll come to the ď if we canít beat em, join emĒ realization. Their hurting economy is due to them wanting to build nuclear weapons which, as we all know, is why sanctions are in place. No surrounding country as well many other countries donít want Iran to have nukes. If they would just concede, everything would be better for them.

I will say what makes me nervous is not so much war with Iran (not something I would like to see) but their likeliness to fund terrorists with nukes.
I always wonder what makes the Iranians (really the regime) tick. This wanting to be a regional power along with some money gets the average person a coffee. I think the mullahs watch too much history channel on the greatness of the Persian Empire. Greece was once a great power and they dropped that desire a long time back.

A big burr in the mullahs saddle is Israel and Palestine. Does anyone think the mullahs really care about Palestinian people? It's just away to assert that Iran is to be reckoned with.
      Yesterday, 11:01 AM   #509
adc100
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2018 Forester XT

Trump has played this brilliantly. He chose to stand down when they shot down our drone. He waited for Iran to shoot themselves in the head...they tried to drive a wedge betwen the U.S. and Europe and now by seizing the tanker they unified us. They are gear adrift. And the Dems are incredulous at trumps incredulous at not wanting way. First he is a war monger now he is a peacenik.

A stake in the heart for Iran and the Dems. He is truly a Stable Genius. He has got to be really satisfied with himself.

I initially thought the canal was a good idea. But no longer. Iran will be come history I believe by their own hand. Building a canal would have been short sighted.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 02:06 PM   #510
Schwarzschild Radius
Field Marshal of the Cosmos
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
A stake in the heart for Iran and the dems?

The dems?????

The kool-aid must be extra tasty today.

Yesterday, 02:34 PM   #511
anglo
Libertarian
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Has Obama started a go fund me page for Iran yet?

The Sanctions are working, Iran is getting desperate!
      Yesterday, 03:38 PM   #512
adc100
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2018 Forester XT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzschild Radius View Post
A stake in the heart for Iran and the dems?

The dems?????

The kool-aid must be extra tasty today.
Seemed for a couple weeks you were pretty lucid your BLUE Koolaid is showing again.
Appreciate 0