ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > Regional Forums > USA - California
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

03-22-2013, 10:40 PM   #1
midn12ght
gearhead goddess
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 sdrive35is

looking for someone who's actually DONE z4 coding

i've tried twice unsuccessfully, to get my car coded for some convenience tweaks. so far, only the seatbelt chime is gone, although i'd love that initial 4-6 chimes when you first start the car.

at any rate, both times, the coders were more familiar with the 3 series, and hadn't actually coded a z. the first told me that my pbx was the culprit disabling the coding to be rewritten. i have since confirmed with terry @ burger tuning that the pbx would not deter this from happening. so...i'm here hoping someone in cali has some actual z4 experience to offer.

i'm looking for:
BFD(brake force display)
digital speedo
fog light activated when unlocking
amber deletes
4 blinks for turns & if possible
angel eye voltage limit removed

any help is appreciated. searched a few times but have only seen people who are tweaking these things themselves. i'd rather pay someone with the right stuff to do it.
Appreciate 0