ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > BMW Z4 Photos, Photoshops, Videos and other Media
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

09-18-2011, 07:48 PM   #45
pokeybritches
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: ESS/G-Power Z4M, VF Z4, 996tt

Garage List
2006 BMW Z4M  [10.00]
2006 BMW Z4M  [8.50]
2003 BMW Z4 3.0i  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
haha i know and he was interested in swapping for a coupe but the funny thing is we're both so attached to our cars we don't want to actually trade...
True. I can't even bring myself to sell my 3.0i, much less the M. Now I'm dumping money into it instead of selling it and getting money out of it . Boost within a year!

VF Engineering Z4 3.0i, ESS Z4M, G-Power Z4M, 996 Turbo
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2011, 11:47 PM   #46
Finnegan
Dog Listener
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4M/. Z3M, E36/46 M3

Quote:
haha i know and he was interested in swapping for a coupe but the funny thing is we're both so attached to our cars we don't want to actually trade...
Time to change that signature Nikki. You're not selling it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeybritches View Post
True. I can't even bring myself to sell my 3.0i, much less the M. Now I'm dumping money into it instead of selling it and getting money out of it . Boost within a year!

A three Z4 couple. Love the pics at the start of this thread, also, if you can put up with each other on a road trip, that's a damn good sign!
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2011, 12:25 AM   #47
Nikki
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sepang Z4MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
A three Z4 couple. Love the pics at the start of this thread, also, if you can put up with each other on a road trip, that's a damn good sign!
LOL yeah, it was close...we also didn't get a photo of all the crap piled up in the trunk and behind the passenger seat, plus my dog in my lap. Trust me, it took a lot of patience on both ends.

Appreciate 0
      09-19-2011, 12:36 AM   #48
Finnegan
Dog Listener
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4M/. Z3M, E36/46 M3

Quote:
LOL yeah, it was close...we also didn't get a photo of all the crap piled up in the trunk and behind the passenger seat, plus my dog in my lap. Trust me, it took a lot of patience on both ends.
Oh, I believe you! Krissi (Skelekitty) and I have been on about 6 two week road trips through the Pacific Northwest, Southwest, and other points. Not as cramped as a Z4 and no dog, but any time your in that close a proximity and driving hours on end it requires a lot patience. But we make it work.

On the other hand I've been on extended trips with other people, and I haven't been able to muster of the patience to last a whole day without being a real PITA (and vice versa)! I think it depends on who the other person is (and vice versa as well).
Appreciate 0