ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

04-08-2024, 05:36 AM   #5149
OCRick82
Rep
Drives: 2016 750i

My 750Li has the M-Exhaust, “sport” transmission, “M-Package” ..My door sills proudly display the lighted text of “M-Performance” but I feel it’s out of place. I do love the look but,I’m of the belief that only true M-Series vehicles should have M branding anywhere,even if the non-M vehicle contains M branded parts from the factory. There is no M badge on the rear of my vehicle,and there never will be.

I don’t hate on those that choose to put an M on their vehicle,generally you can tell it’s not an M and have myself a little chuckle.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 08:47 PM   #5150
swainbmw
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 x5 40!

Garage List
Personally, I like everything debaged including m badges I like it declutter I don’t need to know that my car is an M with an x drive with the engine size just stupid my 2022 vermillion edition x5 with frozen black metallic came from factory debaged when I called and ask them to take all badges off they said you will like this did not come with any I said amazing 🤩
Appreciate 0