ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

09-19-2019, 07:17 AM   #23
Grumpy Old Man
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: Porsche 993, 2015 MB GLK

Global News has a video of another incident doing Blackface

https://globalnews.ca/video/5923071/...-racist-makeup
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2019, 07:28 AM   #24
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep
Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
What the holy hell fuck is this?

I literally have no words.

Unfortunately, just like the Governor, Attorney General, and first lady of Virginia, this will all just blow over in a couple of days because of political affiliation.

Nothing to see here, folks - move along.

(sigh)
MKSixer14538.50
Now_Rudi5999.00

09-19-2019, 07:36 AM   #25
iconoclast
Self-Deprecating Narcissist
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Audi BMW Ferrari LR MB RR

Exactly. Don Lemon already applauding Trudeau where as if this person's political affiliation differed from the views of the most vocal they would demand resignation or removal from office. Again, selective outrage and anger.
Appreciate 2
MKSixer14538.50

09-19-2019, 07:42 AM   #26
Grumpy Old Man
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by iconoclast View Post
Exactly. Don Lemon already applauding Trudeau where as if this person's political affiliation differed from the views of the most vocal they would demand resignation or removal from office. Again, selective outrage and anger.
Can you imagine what Trudeau's response would be if this story broke about one of his opponents? It should be interesting to see what the media does with this, I suspect that they will give him another hall pass. The $600 million bail out Trudeau gave to Canadian media may prove to be money very well spent.

Appreciate 2
iconoclast3355.00
MKSixer14538.50

09-19-2019, 07:46 AM   #27
DonaldPump
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 13' E92 BSM 335i 6MT

Haaaaaaa this shit is too good. Blackface isn’t even racist, what’s next am I going to confront a mime for wearing white face?

Justin will probably end up parading himself through the streets so minorities can throw rotten fruit at him for penance.
Hebrews 4:12
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2019, 08:23 AM   #28
TheWatchGuy
Major
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
Does anyone think Trudo is a racist? I don't think anyone does think that so this story will go nowhere. It's just more crazy ppl trying to attack a liberal or libtard.

Yes if a republican did this it's much worse because republicans are much more closely associated to being a racist especially if they had said or did other questionable things in the past.

This guy is always being made fun of for being too nice to minorities and immigrants but now suddenly republicans want to say he's a racist lol. Make up your mind which one is he?

Oh yea you have no principles, you will do or say anything to get a "win" lol. Add this to the list if you guys would stick to some kind of principle maybee even 1 thing u say would stick.

Also I like the irony of that grumpy guy who only shit talks Muslim ppl with posts, cares enough to put this up. You can't make this stuff up.
LOL...

So what you are saying is, if a republican does it, its bad because republicans are racist. But when a liberal does it, its not bad because liberals cant be racist...

Pot calling the kettle blackface

Am I a watch guy, or do i watch guys?
Appreciate 5
MKSixer14538.50
Now_Rudi5999.00
sirdaft11973.00

09-19-2019, 08:26 AM   #29
TheWatchGuy
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldPump View Post
Haaaaaaa this shit is too good. Blackface isnít even racist, whatís next am I going to confront a mime for wearing white face?

Justin will probably end up parading himself through the streets so minorities can throw rotten fruit at him for penance.
Tell that to the college kids getting roasted for taking a picture with their black facial masks and saying wakanda forever.

People want them expelled from the school for it.

Appreciate 0
      09-19-2019, 08:36 AM   #30
Grumpy Old Man
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatchGuy View Post
LOL...

So what you are saying is, if a republican does it, its bad because republicans are racist. But when a liberal does it, its not bad because liberals cant be racist...

Well said.
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2019, 08:36 AM   #31
Zugzwang
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 x35d M-Sport + 2013 X-35d

Theres a third instance now. And its on vid.

I didnt think antonio brown farting at a doctor’s office would be topped.

Well it got topped
Appreciate 2
NickyC5217.50

09-19-2019, 08:37 AM   #32
SoCalS2k
Captain
Rep
Drives: S2K!

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Does anyone think Trudo is a racist? I don't think anyone does think that so this story will go nowhere. It's just more crazy ppl trying to attack a liberal or libtard.

Yes if a republican did this it's much worse because republicans are much more closely associated to being a racist especially if they had said or did other questionable things in the past.

This guy is always being made fun of for being too nice to minorities and immigrants but now suddenly republicans want to say he's a racist lol. Make up your mind which one is he?

Oh yea you have no principles, you will do or say anything to get a "win" lol. Add this to the list if you guys would stick to some kind of principle maybee even 1 thing u say would stick.

Also I like the irony of that grumpy guy who only shit talks Muslim ppl with posts, cares enough to put this up. You can't make this stuff up.
LOL...

So why don't you tell me is he a racist or is he too nice to minorities?

Until yesterday he was criticized for being too nice to minorities and too much of a libtard.

So which one is it?

Every single one of you jumping on him is doing it for politics. Nothing else. If you say anything otherwise you are a liar and you know it.

That's why I'll be proven right yet again. This will all go away very quickly because most ppl in their heart know this guy isn't a racist and it's al just empty attacks. It isn't lost in most ppl with any brain that the ppl making the attacks are actually racists themself which makes the attack more empty. For me it's not lost the irony of who actually started this thread.

But say what you want. The majority of reasonable ppl know what's up and I bet this all goes away.
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2019, 08:43 AM   #33
NormanConquest
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:

Until yesterday he was criticized for being too nice to minorities and too much of a libtard.

So which one is it?

Every single one of you jumping on him is doing it for politics. Nothing else. If you say anything otherwise you are a liar and you know it.

That's why I'll be proven right yet again. This will all go away very quickly because most ppl in their heart know this guy isn't a racist and it's al just empty attacks. It isn't lost in most ppl with any brain that the ppl making the attacks are actually racists themself which makes the attack more empty. For me it's not lost the irony of who actually started this thread.
Just out of curiosity, who do you consider racist that is currently living.
Appreciate 2
      09-19-2019, 08:43 AM   #34
TheWatchGuy
Major
Rep

Quote:

So which one is it?

Every single one of you jumping on him is doing for only politics. Nothing else. If you say anything otherwise you are a liar and you know it
All im saying is if youre gonna crucify someone on the right for doing it, crucify someone on the left as well.

Hes probably not racist, just as a majority of the people who have done something dumb like this and been beaten down by the left's sjw are probably not racist as well.

Appreciate 2
      09-19-2019, 08:44 AM   #35
TheWatchGuy
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
any republican.

he already said that.

Appreciate 0
      09-19-2019, 08:44 AM   #36
SoCalS2k
Captain
Rep

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:

So which one is it?

I've met many racists in my life. I don't think you know them.
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2019, 08:49 AM   #37
SoCalS2k
Captain
Rep

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:
any republican.

he already said that.
Is that what I said?

Or are you a typical republican taking words out of their meaning to either create fear or to hype and smear someone.

I never said that. You can re read what I wrote or spread some lie. Doesn't matter to me because I already know your MO when you want to "win". You will say and do anything. If you want to be honest with yourself you can re read what I wrote tommorow
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2019, 08:54 AM   #38
Grumpy Old Man
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:
All im saying is if youre gonna crucify someone on the right for doing it, crucify someone on the left as well.

Hes probably not racist, just as a majority of the people who have done something dumb like this and been beaten down by the left's sjw are probably not racist as well.
He might be a racist or not, he might be a feminist or not, he might be a progressive, or not.....he is a hypocrite and nobody is saying anything to the contrary.
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2019, 08:57 AM   #39
MKSixer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Haaaaaaa this shit is too good. Blackface isn’t even racist, what’s next am I going to confront a mime for wearing white face?

I'm going to correct you on this. It is extremely racists because it historically and and in practice came with caricature ancillary make up including exaggerated lips, wide noses, and other features seen as "negro" features...using the parlance of the time. When coupled with certain racists gestures and speech they formed and exacerbated a very negative view of black men and women.

It's plainly racist. Period. End of story.
Justin shouldn't get a pass nor should anyone else.

Cheers-mk

Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...
Appreciate 3
NickyC5217.50
Run Silent11873.50

09-19-2019, 08:57 AM   #40
DonaldPump
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Tell that to the college kids getting roasted for taking a picture with their black facial masks and saying wakanda forever.

People want them expelled from the school for it.
Iím not familiar with the situation, but it sounds like they dressed up and quoted a very popular marvel movie? Still donít see it as racist.

However I can see a SJW college admin getting triggered over it. And people are retarded in general, so of course they want them expelled.
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2019, 08:59 AM   #41
NickyC
Major General
Rep
Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(

Quote:
Well sorry you don't like it but that is how most ppl see them
Wrong, that's how most people you hang around with or communicate with see them. It's simply bullshit.
Appreciate 4
      09-19-2019, 08:59 AM   #42
DonaldPump
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
I'm going to correct you on this. It is extremely racists because it historically and and in practice came with caricature ancillary make up including exaggerated lips, wide noses, and other features seen as "negro" features...using the parlance of the time. When coupled with certain racists gestures and speech they formed and exacerbated a very negative of black men and women.

It's plainly racist. Period. End of story.
Justin shouldn't get a pass nor should anyone else.

Cheers-mk
Correct, historically it was used as racist ways to portray stereotypes. Just saying in this particular situation where he just painted his skin black? Not racist. If so mimes should be banned for painting their skin white.
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2019, 09:07 AM   #43
MKSixer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Correct, historically it was used as racist ways to portray stereotypes. Just saying in this particular situation where he just painted his skin black? Not racist. If so mimes should be banned for painting their skin white.
And how do you know that?

And equating the history of mimes to the history of blackface is a poor comparison.
Attached Images

Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...
Appreciate 3
      09-19-2019, 09:19 AM   #44
Zugzwang
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 x35d M-Sport + 2013 X-35d

The Canadian version of the Whitehouse is 23 Sussex drive. So that being said....

This is a leaked video of justin castro...er...trudeau waking up and home alone on a saturday morning in 23 Sussex drive.

Appreciate 1