ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Technical Talk > Wheels and Tires
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-19-2017, 04:23 PM   #111
angelr
Lieutenant
187
Rep
515
Posts

Drives: 07 aw/ir m coupe, 2013 S4
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Cedarpines park, Ca

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLCZ4M View Post
I know this treat has been death for a while but I am looking for wheels for M coupe. The M is still on standard suspension & factory alignment. I know this treat talks a lot about aggressive fitment.

One quick question for all the expert with fitment specially if its aggressive, would this set fit the M Coupe properly or aggressive? Or would it be better to use Spacers? Or different tire size better?

Wheel info:
(F):18x9.5 et 22
(R):18x10.5 et 22

Tire Info:
(F): 235/45/18
(R): 265/35/18

Would like some feedback before purchasing, wouldn't want to be too aggressive.

Thank You for your help.
You should be good with a little front camber. I'd look at a 40 series up front though. With those widths and offsets you will not need spacers.
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2019, 09:41 PM   #112
g2096
Registered
0
Rep
3
Posts

Drives: IS300
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Fl

iTrader: (0)

Aloha all, I'm hoping can help me out with a fitment question.
I have a 2008 z4 3.0si and need to know if a 18x9.5 +30 with
a 215 or 225/40 would fit up front? I'm currently on BCRacing
coilovers. Mahalo in advance!!!
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2021, 06:33 PM   #113
WideEVO
Private
WideEVO's Avatar
United_States
38
Rep
70
Posts

Drives: 2003 BMW Z4 Coupe
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Work Meister
19x10.5 +10 (225/40)
19x12.5 +5 (275/35)
Attached Images
      
__________________
Always evolving
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2021, 10:10 PM   #114
Willy Sea
Private First Class
55
Rep
164
Posts

Drives: BMW M Coupe S54, E36 M3 Evo,
Join Date: May 2019
Location: New Zealand

iTrader: (1)

Looks very painful to us
Appreciate 2
Murf99314114.00
XMetal1093.50
      03-13-2021, 10:26 AM   #115
wdb
dances with roads
wdb's Avatar
4609
Rep
4,081
Posts

Drives: '07 E86, '02 996, '95 Seven
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: the perimeter

iTrader: (4)

I'm struggling to remember Thumper's lesson. Car enthusiasm is a big tent, right?
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2021, 07:34 PM   #116
zurus
Private First Class
Puerto Rico
49
Rep
161
Posts

Drives: IB M coupe
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Puerto Rico

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdb View Post
I'm struggling to remember Thumper's lesson. Car enthusiasm is a big tent, right?
I don't really consider people who put together mediocre "builds" as enthusiasts.
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2021, 09:25 PM   #117
e46IX
Second Lieutenant
Canada
109
Rep
214
Posts

Drives: Z4MC, E92 M3, F80 M3
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)



Volk TE37SL

Fronts: 19x9.5 et22 on 245/35/19 PSS
Rears: 19x10.5 et21 on 275/30/19 PSS

Lowered on Eibach Pro-Kit and running -2.1 camber up front, about -2.5 in the back. Was able to get that camber by pulling the strut mount pins and with stock arms in the back. No rubbing, nothing. Drives great.
Appreciate 1
TRiCC257.50
      07-25-2022, 09:27 PM   #118
Caosa
Enlisted Member
8
Rep
44
Posts

Drives: Z4MC TiAg
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Sydney

iTrader: (1)

Hey guys,

Got a great chance to grab some Vorsteiner wheels. I just want to know what it'll take to make them fit.

I've got the M sitting on BCR Coilovers; everything else stock.
19x9.5 et22
19x10.5 et 34

Having trouble finding out if there would be any issues. I'm assuming the front's wont work without some negative camber involved.

Any thoughts?
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2022, 09:06 PM   #119
3002 tii
Lieutenant General
3002 tii's Avatar
United_States
2199
Rep
12,492
Posts

Drives: Z4 M, 550i, X3
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: CT

iTrader: (99)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caosa View Post
Hey guys,

Got a great chance to grab some Vorsteiner wheels. I just want to know what it'll take to make them fit.

I've got the M sitting on BCR Coilovers; everything else stock.
19x9.5 et22
19x10.5 et 34

Having trouble finding out if there would be any issues. I'm assuming the front's wont work without some negative camber involved.

Any thoughts?
Yes depending on tire but most likely will need -3.5 degrees
__________________
Follow for latest mods
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2022, 02:23 AM   #120
ANILE8
Captain
ANILE8's Avatar
No_Country
179
Rep
697
Posts

Drives: Z4 M Coupé - Carbon Black
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The Dark Web

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by e46IX View Post


Volk TE37SL

Fronts: 19x9.5 et22 on 245/35/19 PSS
Rears: 19x10.5 et21 on 275/30/19 PSS

Lowered on Eibach Pro-Kit and running -2.1 camber up front, about -2.5 in the back. Was able to get that camber by pulling the strut mount pins and with stock arms in the back. No rubbing, nothing. Drives great.
This is actually a bad tire size selection because your fronts are more than a 1/4" taller than the rears. Next time go for 235/35/19 up front with this setup for a more natural look.
__________________
Nitron NTR R3 | StopTech Trophy Sport STR-60 380x32mm / StopTech Trophy Sport STR-40 355x32mm | Bridgestone RE-71RS | ADV.1 | CDV Delete | TMS Rear Camber Arms | RE Diablo's | 4.10 Gears | Euro Headers | RTD REVO1 Short Shifter
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2023, 02:49 PM   #121
07ImolaRot
Private
07ImolaRot's Avatar
United_States
129
Rep
98
Posts

Drives: 07 Z4M, 05 M3, 13 M3
Join Date: Sep 2022
Location: CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANILE8 View Post
This is actually a bad tire size selection because your fronts are more than a 1/4" taller than the rears. Next time go for 235/35/19 up front with this setup for a more natural look.
the problem is the overall diameter with 235 is smaller than OE tire size and leaves a bigger wheel gap. not to mention worse ride quality and easier to bend wheels.
Appreciate 0
      02-09-2023, 06:47 AM   #122
gnx
Όλα ρόδες
gnx's Avatar
722
Rep
538
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Athens, Greece

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
M359 rims

Just mounted these today. No wheel well rubbing at full lock, -2,3 camber front IIRC.

The back looks more aggressive than what i expected. Tires 245/35 with 275/30 in the back.
Attached Images
  
Appreciate 1
wdb4608.50
      02-10-2023, 09:21 PM   #123
07ImolaRot
Private
07ImolaRot's Avatar
United_States
129
Rep
98
Posts

Drives: 07 Z4M, 05 M3, 13 M3
Join Date: Sep 2022
Location: CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnx View Post
Just mounted these today. No wheel well rubbing at full lock, -2,3 camber front IIRC.

The back looks more aggressive than what i expected. Tires 245/35 with 275/30 in the back.
are you on stock suspension? Yeah 19x10 +25 in the rear sits much further out compared to stock wheels. I have that exact wheel/tire setup on my e46
__________________
2007 Imola Red Z4M
2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 6MT
2013 Interlagos Blue M3 6MT ZCP CF roof
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2023, 01:12 AM   #124
gnx
Όλα ρόδες
gnx's Avatar
722
Rep
538
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Athens, Greece

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07ImolaRot View Post
are you on stock suspension? Yeah 19x10 +25 in the rear sits much further out compared to stock wheels. I have that exact wheel/tire setup on my e46
Actually, no. The car sits on a Bilstein PSS10 kit but my ride height is at stock level. I really wanted to be as close to stock as possible so i used the strut tower reinforcement plates up front and these

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-...h/33531094754/

in the back from the e46 Xi touring models.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:38 PM.




zpost
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST