ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

06-26-2020, 01:40 PM   #1
67R60
Seattle Area
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMWs,60s Alfa Romeos

2006 Interlagos / Carbon Leather / 43K Miles - PENDING SALE

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 34,975.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
PENDING SALE

2006 Z4MC - Interlagos Blue / Carbon Leather / No Navigation / Heated Seats / New Fluids / New Tires / New Brake Pads / Tasteful Modifications

Miles: 43,090
Aero Side Skirts - $2,500
Stromung Exhaust - $1,000 - New
Eventuri Carbon Fiber Intake - $1,000 - New
Tekarbon Carbon Fiber Rear lip - $170 - New
Carbon Leather Dash - $800 - Used
iPhone Adapter and Bavarian Audio Upgrades - $650
Fluids Changed and New Brake Pads (Trans, Diff, Brake, Oil) - $400
New Battery - $200
Full Detail In and Out with Ceramic Coating - $1200
VIN: 5UMDU93416LL93213

Clean Title in Hand and Clean CarFax.

Up for sale is my immaculate Interlagos Blue 2006 Z4MC with Carbon Leather Dash. I am the fourth owner and purchased this Z4MC in October of 2019. This Z4MC is low miles which just passed the 43K mark. The blackstone oil analysis is positive and this is a very fun car to drive. I expected to keep this Z4MC longer but with two kids going off to college, I am thinning my heard of BMWs.

The first owner purchased it at BMW of Calgary in December of 2006, the second owner purchased it in August 2011 with 24K miles. The third owner purchased it January of 2018 with 38K miles and shipped it to Toronto. He sold it to me in September 2019 with 41,929 miles and I shipped it to Seattle. This is a no-nav, low mileage interlagos blue Z4 M Coupe with the carbon leather interior (originally it was aluminum trim, but I waned Carbon Leather). It also has heated seats. Although it spent most its life and miles in Calgary, its extremely clean underneath as the pictures show. No rust or corrosion issues. I assume due to the low miles it was driven in summer and well cared for.

I added the Stromung exhaust, Eventuri carbon intake (I have still have the stock exhaust and intake which is included with the sale), and a Tekarbon carbon fiber rear. For the maintenance, I have baselined this Z4MC by changing the oil, brake fluid, transmission fluid, differential fluid, new brake pads, had it detailed in and out, I did LED conversion on the interior and more that I am forgetting. I also conducted a Blackstone oil analysis and it came back very positive. I did all the maintenance and fluid changing because the maintenance records from prior owners are minimal (dealers don't pass the records on when sold used). Clear carfax and title. I have a 50+ more pictures up on Imgr and videos on YouTube (copy and paste links below).

Images
View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

Video:

VIN Decode:
https://www.mdecoder.com/decode/ll93213

The exterior is in great condition. There was a clear bra on the car which was removed recently. There are some rock chips and few minor scratches under front lip. The seats are a 9 /10 and the rest of the interior is nice. The combination of the Eventuri Carbon Intake, with the Stromung Sport Exhaust makes a lower growl sound versus the stock high pitch revs. There is 85% rubber left on the Continental Extreme Contact tires.

Misc Modifications:
Painted reflectors, shorty antenna, black grills, M Chrome Pedals. Car comes with (3) BMW key fobs, original exhaust and cold air intake. Owner’s manual and service receipts from myself and a receipt I have from a prior owner. As you can see from the pictures and the video, this is superior example of a Z4MC and is tastefully modified.

Flaws:
Full disclosure, the driver side headlight is not as clear as the passenger side, these Hella lights have a reputation for fogging up a little from the inside which is the case here. I was planning on replacing both headlights so they match well but this will be up to the new owner and the price is reflective of this fact. There are some minor scratches on the carbon leather interior as I have pointed to in the pictures (pretty minor really).

Purchasing:
I will make it easy for you. Clear title in hand. I have a storage unit for my cars so storing it for a while and helping with shipping is easy for me to do. I can meet the transport company close by and take a lot of pictures and video as it gets loaded on a truck.

Please no low ball offers, they will be rejected. I feel my asking price is very fair for this is a low mileage, no nav, interlagos blue, carbon leather, heated seat, upgraded stereo Z4 MC. Thanks for reading!

Phil
(206)816-97ZeroZero

More Stats:

General Information:
Exterior Color: Interlagos Blue Metallic
Interior Color: Black Nappa
Interior Trim: Leather Carbon
Production Date: June 13, 2006
Premium Package
Heated Seats

Production Stats:
Total Number for 2006 Model Year: 377(#228produced*)
Total Number in Interlagos Blue Metallic: 297(#49produced*)
Total Number with Black Nappa Interior: 1005(#123produced*)
Total Number in Interlagos Blue Metallic over Black Nappa:165(#33produced*)
Total Number in Interlagos Blue Metallic over Black Nappa with Brushed Aluminum Trim: 70(#13produced*)
Total Number in Interlagos Blue Metallic over Black Nappa with Brushed Aluminum Trim for 2006 Model Year: 15(#13produced*)

TAGS: Z4MC, Z4 M Coupe, BMW Z4MC, BMW Z4, Interlagos Blue, Carbon Leather, No Nav

Attached Images

1999 M3 Estoril Blue/Dove
1989 325i Delphin Grey
2011 335x LeMans Blue

Last edited by 67R60; 07-10-2020 at 05:20 PM..
Appreciate 1
      06-28-2020, 08:55 AM   #2
Alaberti
And yet
United_States
Rep
Drives: Jaguar F-Type V6 S BDE

What a fantastic example, very nice spec and tasteful mods! This is a bit of a wrench for me because I was planning to sell my Veloster N at the end of next month and pair my Z4 M Roadster with a F-Type coupe for the same money. I can't imagine this will last long, but if for some reason it's still here then we may be having a bit of a chat!

I gotta ask the obvious question though, if your kids are headed out to college why are you selling the two seater sportscar? It sounds like you don't really need backseats anymore!

GLWS!
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2020, 12:13 PM   #3
67R60
Seattle Area
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaberti View Post
What a fantastic example, very nice spec and tasteful mods! This is a bit of a wrench for me because I was planning to sell my Veloster N at the end of next month and pair my Z4 M Roadster with a F-Type coupe for the same money. I can't imagine this will last long, but if for some reason it's still here then we may be having a bit of a chat!

I gotta ask the obvious question though, if your kids are headed out to college why are you selling the two seater sportscar? It sounds like you don't really need backseats anymore!

GLWS!
Good luck Alaberti! You have some cars to sort out . The kids to college equals big bills to pay so I am looking to thin my herd a bit to support my boys. This is a fun Z4MC, looks and drives incredible.

1989 325i Delphin Grey
2011 335x LeMans Blue
Appreciate 1
      07-07-2020, 02:10 AM   #4
i_love_cars
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G80 M3 6mt

Garage List
2023 BMW M3  [0.00]
2021 BMW X5  [0.00]
I am seriously re-thinking my search for a Z4MR at this moment in favor of this absolute beauty. This car looks utterly amazing. I don't even know what else to say.
      07-07-2020, 09:39 PM   #5
67R60
Seattle Area
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_cars View Post
I am seriously re-thinking my search for a Z4MR at this moment in favor of this absolute beauty. This car looks utterly amazing. I don't even know what else to say.
Thanks for the compliments! This is a beautiful car and it drives even better. Feel free to buy it
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2020, 05:57 PM   #6
ThipNg
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, E34 540i M-Sport, M235

I"m interested and would like to check it out. I am local. Let me know it's still available.

Thanks,
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2020, 08:44 AM   #7
67R60
Seattle Area
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThipNg View Post
I"m interested and would like to check it out. I am local. Let me know it's still available.

Thanks,
Pending due to financing and PPI. Low chance this falls through but you never know. I will let you know if it falls through.

1989 325i Delphin Grey
2011 335x LeMans Blue
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2020, 09:58 AM   #8
ThipNg
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, E34 540i M-Sport, M235

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67R60 View Post
Quote:

Thanks,
Pending due to financing and PPI. Low chance this falls through but you never know. I will let you know if it falls through.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67R60 View Post
Quote:

Thanks,
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2020, 08:02 AM   #9
Coupdetat
Z4MCoupdetat
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW Z4 MCoupe Interlagos

Smile Sold deal finalized -Happy buyer

This was a dream purchase for me... Seller was awesome to work with throughout this process.
Just had some father-son bonding time giving the 1st wash in Virginia. Now, if only the DMV will get me those license plates. (driving without tags anyway)

I look forward to learning from and sharing with this group.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-07-2020, 09:37 AM   #10
Vanne
Down Under!!
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4MC

Watch out, there's a guy with a hippy beard sussing out your new coupe.