ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > General BMW Z4 Forum
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

09-14-2010, 09:11 PM   #1
ShakyDog
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4 3.0i Alpine White/Red

There I was . . .

There I was leaving Columbia, MO on highway WW heading east out of-town for a drive, when I looked in the rear-view and saw a familiar grill two cars back, thought maybe it was black at first, but then I figured out later it was blue. It passed the truck between us and he followed me to Little Dixie lake, where I pulled in to the gas station in hopes it would follow, they did not...so I got in behind them and followed them on into Fulton where they stopped for a break before heading down to Herman. I talk to the guy for a bit, forgetting to get his name. He had just gotten a Blue 2003 SMG 3.0i with 3X,XXX miles on it. He was talking about just replacing the rear tires and I asked if they were run flats, he said no but the fronts still are, I said I thought that messed up the DSC and he said he had been having trouble with DSC since the change. I got a soda and water and headed out to route O to head down to Herman myself. Got stuck in slow moving traffic and sure enough I had a follower all the way to Herman where we split up. I so very much love this car. It is a part of me I don't have to think about doing anything in it, it just does... There is just something about driving with the top down on a nice sunny day that just makes your week.

Steve
(I really think I killed EVERY bug in Missouri on Sunday, I need to shave my Z4)

Last edited by ShakyDog; 09-15-2010 at 12:53 PM.. Reason: Fix my spelin
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2010, 12:11 AM   #2
doozyj
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 M Coupe