ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!
Closed Thread

05-25-2020, 03:21 PM   #617
F32Fleet
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 435i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
I disagree with the water statement, if your neighbor taps your cable, water, electricity, and gas all of that are consider illegal in every state as far as I'm aware
Did he tap the water or merely drink some?
Norman may find some obscure Pre-Civil war ordinance saying "Negroes" weren't allowed to actually tap the water.

435i, MPPK, MPE, M-Sport Line
Appreciate 1
rwheels601.50

05-25-2020, 03:36 PM   #618
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
Did he tap the water or merely drink some?
The entire drinking water is speculation regardledd since no evidence exist of it ever occurring, they are simple changing the story again since the jogger story fell apart once video footage appear while the accuse party story has been consistent.

Quote:
Yes, that very evidence which was used to charge them.
Well crap I guess I'm going to be lock up because my home security cameras once caught a pedophile flashing an undersge girl and the footage was used to apprehend him.
Appreciate 1
      05-25-2020, 03:36 PM   #619
1MOREMOD
2018 track days - 0 ridge 1:52:24 pacific 1:33:30
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
The flaw in this is still that one must meet like force with like force. They sallied up to him with a shotgun.

This is unnecessary and not an equal meeting of force.

And drinking water isn't stealing. That is one of the biggest reaches I've seen here and that is saying quite a bit. Even the first 911 call stated that no crime was committed.

I'm a law and order, hang 'em high kind of guy. Once the trial is done. Otherwise, Innocent until PROVEN GUILTY. Just like the treatment the 3 gentlemen are receiving.
I didnt say anything about him stealing water and made no reach. I said there was reasonable suspicion he was there to commit a crime, also reasonable to think he would have a gun. They didnt get to ask him hey you got weapons and came prepared for worst case.
Appreciate 1
      05-25-2020, 03:43 PM   #620
MKSixer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by F32Fleet View Post
Norman may find some obscure Pre-Civil war ordinance saying "Negroes" weren't allowed to actually tap the water.
This is below the line. Norman has never done anything to engender this response.

Quote:
The entire drinking water is speculation regardledd since no evidence exist of it ever occurring, they are simple changing the story again since the jogger story fell apart once video footage appear while the accuse party story has been consistent.

Well crap I guess I'm going to be lock up because my home security cameras once caught a pedophile flashing an undersge girl and the footage was used to apprehend him.
A lot of the information around AA is speculation. On both sides. Just like Jeffery Epstein, he was killed before he was tried and is forever innocent in the eyes of the law. Though this may not be the best solution it is the law.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
I didnt say anything about him stealing water and made no reach. I said there was reasonable suspicion he was there to commit a crime, also reasonable to think he would have a gun. They didnt get to ask him hey you got weapons and came prepared for worst case.
I don't agree with the reasonable to think he had a gun. And they did have a chance to ask him if he had any weapons. They filmed him.

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 3
      05-25-2020, 03:48 PM   #621
1MOREMOD
United_States
Rep

From his previous gun charge and theft history it's not reasonable?
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2020, 03:49 PM   #622
F32Fleet
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
The flaw in this is still that one must meet like force with like force. They sallied up to him with a shotgun.

This is unnecessary and not an equal meeting of force.

And drinking water isn't stealing. That is one of the biggest reaches I've seen here and that is saying quite a bit. Even the first 911 call stated that no crime was committed.

I'm a law and order, hang 'em high kind of guy. Once the trial is done. Otherwise, Innocent until PROVEN GUILTY. Just like the treatment the 3 gentlemen are receiving.
What exactly were those reasons why the suspicions reasonable?

Appreciate 0
      05-25-2020, 03:51 PM   #623
F32Fleet
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
So are you saying that they positively ID him prior and during the chase?

Appreciate 0
      05-25-2020, 03:53 PM   #624
MKSixer
Major General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Did they have this information? I think not.

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 1
Dagamus_NM1228.00

05-25-2020, 03:56 PM   #625
rwheels
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E93 M3

GEORGIA SELF DEFENSE LAWS

Self-defense and use of force are outlined under Georgia Code Section 16-3-21. There’s a distinction drawn between reasonable force and deadly force. The amount of force used must be no greater than is necessary to repel the danger. Deadly force is justified only in cases where you believe that your life or the life of a third party is in imminent danger of death or bodily harm or to prevent an act of violence against another.
https://cl-firm.com/georgia-stand-your-ground-law/

There are three exclusions to self-defense laws in Georgia:

1. You are the initial aggressor

2. Force is used during the commission of a felony or while attempting to leave the scene of a felony; for example, killing someone who is attempting to shoot you after you rob a bank doesn’t count as self-defense.

3. Using deadly force to protect property other than your home

These three are being charged for boxing Arbery in, thereby initiating contact.
Appreciate 1
      05-25-2020, 03:57 PM   #626
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
This is below the line. Norman has never done anything to engender this response.

A lot of the information around AA is speculation. On both sides. Just like Jeffery Epstein, he was killed before he was tried and is forever innocent in the eyes of the law. Though this may not be the best solution it is the law.

I don't agree with the reasonable to think he had a gun. And they did have a chance to ask him if he had any weapons. They filmed him.
Well considering he has past charges he can't be deem a saint.

Quote:
Did they have this information? I think not.
Supposely one of MM last cases revolved around AA so I would say a high likelihood he was aware of AA background.
Appreciate 1
      05-25-2020, 04:00 PM   #627
F32Fleet
Major General
United_States
Rep

Blank

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Yes he has. Carry on.

Appreciate 0
      05-25-2020, 04:02 PM   #628
F32Fleet
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwheels View Post
GEORGIA SELF DEFENSE LAWS

Self-defense and use of force are outlined under Georgia Code Section 16-3-21. There's a distinction drawn between reasonable force and deadly force. The amount of force used must be no greater than is necessary to repel the danger. Deadly force is justified only in cases where you believe that your life or the life of a third party is in imminent danger of death or bodily harm or to prevent an act of violence against another.
https://cl-firm.com/georgia-stand-your-ground-law/

There are three exclusions to self-defense laws in Georgia:

1. You are the initial aggressor

2. Force is used during the commission of a felony or while attempting to leave the scene of a felony; for example, killing someone who is attempting to shoot you after you rob a bank doesn't count as self-defense.

3. Using deadly force to protect property other than your home

These three are being charged for boxing Arbery in, thereby initiating contact.
Get ready..IJS.

Appreciate 0
      05-25-2020, 04:04 PM   #629
MKSixer
Major General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Well considering he has past charges he can't be deem a saint.

Supposely one of MM last cases revolved around AA so I would say a high likelihood he was aware of AA background.
None of can be deemed saints.
Again, speculative.

Just as with MMs, the judgement around AA is incorrect.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Appreciate 0
      05-25-2020, 04:05 PM   #630
rwheels
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:

An attorney for Larry English, the owner of the home that was being built on that site, says Arbery may have been stopping in for a drink of water, ABC News reports.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...qmq-story.html
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2020, 04:05 PM   #631
MKSixer
Major General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Yes he has. Carry on.
Please share the post where he has been racist. I'm asking this seriously.

Appreciate 1
      05-25-2020, 04:10 PM   #632
rwheels
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
No need. It was I who instigated the black while running. I say this as an admission of error (on my part), however everything else comes from sources.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer23482.00

05-25-2020, 04:11 PM   #633
1MOREMOD
United_States
Rep

Quote:
What exactly were those reasons why the suspicions reasonable?
Well arent we assuming the person who called it in saw what we saw. Dude standing around looking both ways. Going into the house. Booking it when confronted? Do those seem like actions of someone drinking water. If that's what you're doing say so end of story, no need to run. Paint an accurate picture not one that tells your side.
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2020, 04:12 PM   #634
F32Fleet
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Yes he has. Carry on.
I never implied he racist only that his rationale borders on the absurd.

Appreciate 1
MKSixer23482.00

05-25-2020, 05:04 PM   #635
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
None of can be deemed saints.
Again, speculative.

Just as with MMs, the judgement around AA is incorrect.

Innocent until proven guilty.
He been found guilty in the past

We have clear and undisputable evidence he did trespass and the moment he enter a private premises that escalate it to reasonable suspension of burglary which justify the citizen arrest.

We have clear and undisputable criminal record with AA revolving around theft and weapon charges

The entire notion he didn't take anything or he was trying to drink water is irrelevant just because a bank robber failed to rob a bank doesn't cause the police or an individual from attempting to stop them for it or prevent them being charge from attempting to rob a bank.

I agree your innocent until proven guilty but we aren't talking about a jury we are talking about reasonable suspicion which base on the information the MM was justify in attempting to stop him and AA action resulted in his unfortunate death.

MM action was justify and I feel they are innocent and will wait and see what the jury decides with all these charges place on them which I believe only occur because the media has spun this into race baiting garbage.
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2020, 05:09 PM   #636
BeastieBombRacing
mmmbrap
Rep
Drives: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwheels View Post
An attorney for Larry English, the owner of the home that was being built on that site, says Arbery may have been stopping in for a drink of water, ABC News reports.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...qmq-story.html
Objection, Your Honor...foundation
Closed Thread