ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > Regional Forums > USA - New England
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

05-31-2014, 07:50 PM   #1
MJM
BMW CCA Boston Chapter - Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3, ZCP

Thumbs up BMWCCA - Boston, 2014 Concours d'Elegance Event - Sunday August 10, 2014

I am the co-chair of this event and I would like to invite all BMWCCA
Members to attend the 2014 Concours d'Elegance Event sponsored by Wagner BMW of Shrewsbury. This year the event will be held on Sunday August 10, 2014 at the Larz Anderson Auto Museum (http://larzanderson.org/). That means you have all day on Saturday to get your BMW ready!!! (Please note the Larz Anderson Museum lists this event as BMW CCA Day.)

Last year we had over 100 BMWs and one Mini participate. This is a judged event so entry of your car will need to be chosen by you as to which entry class you wish to participate in. The entry classes are noted on the BMW CCA Boston Chapter web page as is the scoring sheet we will use to evaluate your car. If you have any questions about choosing which class to enter your car, please let me know and I will assist you. Also, note that we will have a "Display" Class which will be judged by the attendees and will not include any formal judging.

First timers, don't be afraid to enter a judged class, I will help you understand what to do.

Here are the event details:

BMW CCA Boston Chapter Concours d' Elegance -sponsored by Wagner BMW of Shrewsbury
Sunday, Aug 10, 2014
9:00am - 2:00pm

Event Registration:
Registration opens June 1st

15 Newton St.
Brookline, MA 02445

More information and pre-registration is available here: http://www.boston-bmwcca.org/events/...px?EventID=741

Please pre-register for our event to help us get the cars parked faster.

Let me know if you have any questions.

I look forward to seeing you all at the event.

MJM
      07-22-2014, 09:35 PM   #2
MJM
United_States
Rep

Hi everyone! Have you registered yet? Remember this year we will only be parking cars that will be judged on the main lawn of the museum. Display only BMWs will be parked on the lawn across the main roadway. Please consider entering your car to be judged in the "Clean" or Super Clean" class when you pre-register.

We are also expected to have these three great vintage BMWs attending (and being judged). I hope you can join us. As always, if you have any questions about our event, please let me know.
Attached Images

07-25-2014, 08:27 PM   #3
MJM
United_States
Rep

We have 35 BMWs registered to be judged already!!!

Thank you to all who already registered, this will help us host another great event.
      08-01-2014, 08:49 PM   #4
MJM
United_States
Rep

We now have 43 BMWs registered for the event. We will also be joined by gorgeous 2003 Black Z8 Alpina and an 2014 Estoril Blue M235i. I hope you can join us for this great event.

Online registration closes at midnight on Sunday August 3rd. Please help us host a great event for our members by pre-registering online as soon as possible
      08-07-2014, 09:24 PM   #5
MJM
United_States
Rep

Hi everyone, here is the terrific AccuWeather hourly forecast for our event on Sunday. Certainly looks to be prefect weather!! I hope you can join us.
Attached Images

Last edited by MJM; 08-08-2014 at 07:04 AM.. Reason: updated image
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2014, 07:52 PM   #6
MJM
United_States
Rep

We have the awards ready for our 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishers in each judged class. Only one award for Display.
Attached Images

08-18-2014, 07:40 PM   #7
MJM
United_States
Rep

Here is a link to pictures from the 2014 BMW CCA -Boston Chapter Concurs d'Elegance event by our favorite photographer Joshua Sweeney at Shoot for Details. Thanks Josh!! Enjoy:http://shootfordetails.shootproof.co...ew#a_all-mason