ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!
View Poll Results: Do you support the riots? (Not protests, specifically riots)
Yes - I support the riots 20 8.06%
No - I don't support the riots 228 91.94%
Voters: 248. You may not vote on this poll

06-03-2020, 12:21 AM   #529
Dog Face Pony Soldier
2006 TIME Person Of The Year
United_States
Rep
Drives: M Sport 335i

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaputt View Post
So much virtue signaling and wokeness. The poster up above who called them zombies is so accurate.

My friend's girlfriend fits the stereotype so bad. Blonde girl, 32 years old, California, still partying like she's 23. Of course put up her black square. This same girl who avoids going to bars in certain parts of San Diego because of the "crowd it attracts". She follows that up later by sharing AOC's Riot Starter Kit post (yes this is real) and this girl hasn't even gotten off her ass all of quarantine because a there's no where to go party.
Question: have you ever seen this woman ask to speak to the Manager?
      06-03-2020, 12:23 AM   #530
NormanConquest
That Libertarian Guy
Rep
Drives: 340i

What human garbage would do this! Completely disgusted with these barbaric valueless opportunist actions.

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/cr...0-154ef0f520ce
Appreciate 2
Murf9932933.00

06-03-2020, 12:34 AM   #531
Stlthnmrdrd
1-800-STOCKAF
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 320i Stock

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebekahb View Post
I feel the same exact way. The amount of fear to follow or be unfollowed or ostracized is insane.

I open IG today & see a black square. First thought, someone didn't realize their post failed. I follow this girl on IG because she posts great work outs I can do at home. I opened up her page today and I was excited for an upper body work out. I then see a comment calling her out for posting a work out & I was confused. Then I read what's going on. My next thought was this black square is dumb and I've learned nothing from it. By the time I get back to her page, she has deleted the work out and posted a black square.

You can take a stand, share your beliefs, & not follow the masses. What happened to independent thinking? It's quite frightening.
There was a thread started by an anonymous person on 4Chan. The person told everyone to start posting black squares with #blacklivematter and #blackouttuesday to shutdown the black lives matter movement.

Cops in boston and I believe antifa in different states have been planting bricks so protestors and teens use it against the police. Antifa wants the protestors to attack the officers, and the cops want them to use it so it gives them reason to use force.

if anyone thinks this is conspiracy..

Isnt it crazy how all this happened right as we were about to open up society? I don't know about yalls but I believe all this is intentional to bring down the USD.

I dont wanna believe it , but its hard not to believe because it all connects so well.

Last edited by Stlthnmrdrd; 06-03-2020 at 12:48 AM..
Appreciate 2
MKSixer24566.50

06-03-2020, 01:14 AM   #532
Eriphill
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad850csi View Post
And half of them won't even shave.
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2020, 05:56 AM   #533
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stlthnmrdrd View Post
There was a thread started by an anonymous person on 4Chan. The person told everyone to start posting black squares with #blacklivematter and #blackouttuesday to shutdown the black lives matter movement.

Cops in boston and I believe antifa in different states have been planting bricks so protestors and teens use it against the police. Antifa wants the protestors to attack the officers, and the cops want them to use it so it gives them reason to use force.

if anyone thinks this is conspiracy..

Isnt it crazy how all this happened right as we were about to open up society? I don't know about yalls but I believe all this is intentional to bring down the USD.

I dont wanna believe it , but its hard not to believe because it all connects so well.
Ok, hold on. I've seen the supposed cop in Minneapolis breaking glass and now Boston police brick dumping?
Can car 1400 from BPD be authenticated as an actual unit?
Being a fake unit wouldn't surprise me but being back in that alley is strange.

I don't know man. Something bizzaro in the air.
      06-03-2020, 08:03 AM   #534
NormanConquest
That Libertarian Guy
Rep

Appreciate 0
      06-03-2020, 08:17 AM   #535
kaputt
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 128i 6MT

The video of cops planting bricks looks so fake and staged.
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2020, 09:01 AM   #536
floridaorange
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 bmw 320i xdrive

Good reasonable discussion

06-03-2020, 09:13 AM   #537
unluky
Captain
Rep
Drives: 04 z4 3.0 Sport & 15 X5 35i XD

Garage List
I work in the gun industry and have for decades and I have heard the term Boogaloo used before - but it is mostly a joke. Like when the government is trying to steal your rights "It's Boogaloo time!" and the such. One gun industry social media uses it a lot - always tongue in cheek.

Like they sell night vision and body armor in "Boogaloo" kits - etc. Seen it for a few years. I just find it hilarious when the media tries to take something and twist it to their narrative.

Like twisting the punk ass boys "OK" hand sign game many played as kids with other punk ass boys - into a "white supremacy" sign. The funniest thing about this, one of my childhood friends (40+ years ago) was the KING at this. He always knew to not over use it, but always knew the exact time to pull it out. He got most of us 80% of the time. He liked to play that if he got you - he got to slap your neck. Funniest part? He was a black guy. I bet he drug more people into this game than all of us put together. He never met a stranger.

06-03-2020, 09:15 AM   #538
JasonCSU
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 135i, '88 325is

Garage List
1988 BMW 325is  [0.00]
2008 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaddening View Post
Yeah I'm 29 and I have utter disgust for my generation, especially white liberal women

How do you handle living in Boulder then?
      06-03-2020, 09:22 AM   #539
The Chaddening
Major General
Rep
Drives: 13' E92 BSM 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonCSU View Post
How do you handle living in Boulder then?
My wife and I live in Weld county now

War is Peace - Freedom is Slavery - Ignorance is Strength
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2020, 09:47 AM   #540
minn19
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 19 F150, 20 GLI, 19 ZLE, 212S

This is the shit I get people are protesting about. Whoever these officer(s) are that hit the camera guy with the shield and then hit the female reporter with a wooden baton need to be fired/charged/held accountable. Not to mention all of the other assaults on people during this event and others like it.

I'm a very big supporter of LE, but you can't just do this type of stuff, it is against the law. No one should be above it, especially the ones that swore to uphold it.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/5...lice-attack-on
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2020, 09:52 AM   #541
Denis S
Enlisted Member
Russia
Rep
Drives: X3

This was sent to me by a friend living in Boston. I do not presume to comment, rather - I am interested in your comments.

Appreciate 2
Murf9932933.00
paliknight1762.50

06-03-2020, 10:02 AM   #542
smyles
Captain
Rep
Drives: X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
This is the shit I get people are protesting about. Whoever these officer(s) are that hit the camera guy with the shield and then hit the female reporter with a wooden baton need to be fired/charged/held accountable. Not to mention all of the other assaults on people during this event and others like it.

I'm a very big supporter of LE, but you can't just do this type of stuff, it is against the law. No one should be above it, especially the ones that swore to uphold it.

Oh for god sake, you stand in the middle of the action, in a crowd with at least 50% consisting of clueless 'reporters' sticking their cameras, phones, etc. everywhere for that 'viral' video that somehow will make you unique among gazzilion of similar 'reporters', get caught in a rush while likely having 0 situational awareness since your only concerns is videotaping, get pushed/shoved/whatever, and now you whine about it and play the victim card because it's all about you?

Please...
Appreciate 2
Murf9932933.00
SakhirM410286.00

06-03-2020, 10:11 AM   #543
NormanConquest
That Libertarian Guy
Rep

Quote:

To be devil advocate if your in the middle of an unruling mob you don't know who is who and the mob has already impersonated plenty of other professions. They aren't going to make a gap in a shield wall for two idiots who lack common sense.
Appreciate 3
Murf9932933.00
SakhirM410286.00
kaputt418.00

06-03-2020, 10:14 AM   #544
Eriphill
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by smyles View Post
Oh for god sake, you stand in the middle of the action, in a crowd with at least 50% consisting of clueless 'reporters' sticking their cameras, phones, etc. everywhere for that 'viral' video that somehow will make you unique among gazzilion of similar 'reporters', get caught in a rush while likely having 0 situational awareness since your only concerns is videotaping, get pushed/shoved/whatever, and now you whine about it and play the victim card because it's all about you?

Please...
If I'm in a crowd standing feet from cops in riot gear conducting an operation I would pretty much assume I'm going to be pushed or smacked at some point. It's called common sense. That these dopey reporters think their little laminated press passes makes them immune to that is a joke.

Last edited by Eriphill; 06-03-2020 at 10:26 AM..
Appreciate 3
qba335i336.00
SakhirM410286.00
kaputt418.00

06-03-2020, 10:20 AM   #545
gjm120
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 128i

Quote:

Thought you were staying away from these kinds of threads?
      06-03-2020, 10:28 AM   #546
minn19
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 19 F150, 20 GLI, 19 ZLE, 212S

Quote:
Originally Posted by smyles View Post

Please...
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
To be devil advocate if your in the middle of an unruling mob you don't know who is who and the mob has already impersonated plenty of other professions. They aren't going to make a gap in a shield wall for two idiots who lack common sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eriphill View Post
If I'm in a crowd standing feet from cops in riot gear conducting and operation I would pretty much assume I'm going to be pushed or smacked at some point. It's called common sense. That these dopey reporters think their little laminated press passes makes them immune to that is a joke.
Again, this is why people are protesting. And from two people here always complaining about police state this and police state that/gubermant gonna take my rights (Norman/Eriphill).

1. It wasn't an unruly mob until the police instigated the action.

2. The cameraman and reporter weren't in the middle of it nor impeding the officers in any way. They were hugging a fence trying to stay out of the way. The guy with the shield flat out assaults the cameraman with a weapon. The female reporter is running away and the other officer takes a swing at her with the wooden baton (again, assault with a weapon).

Either you guys didn't watch the video or you truly don't care about agents of the state doing whatever the fuck they feel like without consequence to its citizens.

I'm loathe to make these types of comments, but this IS Communist China etc type of tactics and shouldn't be allowed or condoned in the US. Or any democracy for that matter that truly cares about the lofty values they purport to portray.

This is what all of this (peaceful/thoughtful protesters) is all about and in other subjects some of you supposedly believe in as well.

Last edited by minn19; 06-03-2020 at 10:43 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2020, 10:28 AM   #547
BigHunk
///M
Canada
Rep
Drives: X5M

Here is little statistics.
Attached Images

paliknight1762.50

06-03-2020, 10:46 AM   #548
Gamb1t
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 330i, X1, RX-8

In about 2-3 weeks time, COVID19 will claim a number of these lives. The US health workers that toiled over the infected ones will be overwhelmed completely. Antifa, BLM, Neo-Nazis, cops, etc will all share the same wards...

COVID19 does not discriminate. It's not a racist. It does not differentiate skin colours.
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2020, 10:52 AM   #549
Eriphill
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamb1t View Post
In about 2-3 weeks time, COVID19 will claim a number of these lives. The US health workers that toiled over the infected ones will be overwhelmed completely. Antifa, BLM, Neo-Nazis, cops, etc will all share the same wards...

COVID19 does not discriminate. It's not a racist. It does not differentiate skin colours.
Thanks Karen
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2020, 10:52 AM   #550
Nuckle
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3MC

Wow! 12 people here support the riots? That is so disappointing.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer24566.50