ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > BMW Z4 Photos, Photoshops, Videos and other Media
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

06-22-2007, 06:41 PM   #23
Harry
Rep
Drives: N/A

I think those are great pics, what a wonderful background to use. If only the sun were out.. it looks like it was about to rain that day?
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2007, 06:51 PM   #24
imz4n
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 3,0 si TITANIUM SIlVER

We have what we call a coastal eddy that comes in most every night and it takes till about 10 to burn off. The pics were taken about 9:30. It never rains in SoCal unless you have a drive planned with 14 or so Z's.
      06-24-2007, 10:52 AM   #25
FloridaBoy
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2005 Z4 3.oi

Quote:
Originally Posted by imz4n View Post
You know, at least we are comfortable in our selfs to post a pic with us in it. We do not feel the need to sit behind a monitor and criticize others. You do not have the balls to post your mug, lets see if the pot is calling the kettel balck!
imz4n, you tell em...

I was thinkin, the balloons flying up and away kinda symbolize the free spirit of the Z4... good on ya!

Appreciate 0