ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > Regional Forums > USA - California
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

09-18-2012, 02:44 PM   #1
z4seanLE
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4 3.0i roadster 2004

Smile Looking for Z4 M FRONT BUMPER

hi, I own a 04 z4 looking to buy a M bumper compatible with mine feel free to msg me ur numbers and offers/asking price thank you!
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2012, 03:33 PM   #2
Twisted Six
CarbonFiber Engineer @ ZeroMassMotorsports
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4si-coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by z4seanLE View Post
hi, I own a 04 z4 looking to buy a M bumper compatible with mine feel free to msg me ur numbers and offers/asking price thank you!
You've not enough posts yet to be PM'd. Anyway..I have one that is in need of re-finishing but is straight. It will require the ancillary bits such as grilles etc.

Pick-up for $250 cash. No time to ship right now. I'm south in Laguna Beach.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2012, 01:06 AM   #3
z4seanLE
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Six View Post
You've not enough posts yet to be PM'd. Anyway..I have one that is in need of re-finishing but is straight. It will require the ancillary bits such as grilles etc.

Pick-up for $250 cash. No time to ship right now. I'm south in Laguna Beach.
I was wondering if you could post some pictures of exactly what it looks like and the parts excluded as well as included. And if all is good i'd be more than happy to make arrangements towards purchasing. Oh and my z4 is a roadster E85 3.0i 2004, just making sure we on the right page.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2012, 10:19 AM   #4
EMP07
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Z4M

I also have one that needs refinishing and a fang needs to be fixed. it is BSM in color.

Don't have pics as it is stored at the shop and similar to twisted six it needs a few pieces.

Asking $175. I'm in the bay area.
      09-23-2012, 11:20 AM   #5
Twisted Six
CarbonFiber Engineer @ ZeroMassMotorsports
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4si-coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by z4seanLE View Post
I was wondering if you could post some pictures of exactly what it looks like and the parts excluded as well as included. And if all is good i'd be more than happy to make arrangements towards purchasing. Oh and my z4 is a roadster E85 3.0i 2004, just making sure we on the right page.
I'll see about getting it down from overhead storage and snap a few pix. As far as fitment goes for your year....all mounting points remain the same regarding covers, just the ancillaries are specific.Lower grille,brake ducts and brackets etc. Which I believe you'll need to order from Ticsher etc.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2012, 05:14 PM   #6
z4seanLE
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Six View Post
I'll see about getting it down from overhead storage and snap a few pix. As far as fitment goes for your year....all mounting points remain the same regarding covers, just the ancillaries are specific.Lower grille,brake ducts and brackets etc. Which I believe you'll need to order from Ticsher etc.
Nice, thanks for the info. I would really like to see pictures, feel free to take your time if you are occupied.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2012, 05:18 PM   #7
z4seanLE
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMP07 View Post
I also have one that needs refinishing and a fang needs to be fixed. it is BSM in color.

Don't have pics as it is stored at the shop and similar to twisted six it needs a few pieces.

Asking $175. I'm in the bay area.
I am still new to car language but what is BSM and when u refer to the fangs what exactly is it on the front bumper. I would appreciate pictures if you get the chance.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2012, 08:14 PM   #8
mfanatic325
///M-fanatic
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: '01 911 Turbo

BSM = black sapphire metallic

fangs = bottom corners of the bumper, where often gets scratched/banged up from driveways and what not

Also, user EMP07 is from Northern California Bay Area, not from Souther California (where I think Oxnard is?).
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2012, 08:34 PM   #9
z4seanLE
United_States
Rep

Thanks a bunch. I am willing to travel anywhere in cali well to SF or SD to get parts, driving is not really an issue to me.
Appreciate 0