ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > BMW Z4 Photos, Photoshops, Videos and other Media
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

06-28-2017, 09:23 PM   #111
dre99gsx
Captain
Rep
Drives: 1994 Toyota Supra

Wow - glad to see the old z4m is still in action! Great progress
      06-29-2017, 03:38 AM   #112
AriuSen
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calichase View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriuSen View Post
Nice project!
But I have used 18x10 et 25 at the track and it rubs badly all four tires for me....thats with -3.5 camber on front and -2.5 on rear....and my front isn't even that low....not sure how you will manage to do that.
Do you mind me asking what were the ib z4m laptimes?

Thx!
Thanks for the advice! Did you have any fender work done? Meaning were your fenders rolled or pulled? Where were they rubbing? What brand tires?

I have only run at Summit Point, WV. Currently running 1:24s recreationally. Hoping to modify the car and run nasa TT next season!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calichase View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriuSen View Post
Nice project!
But I have used 18x10 et 25 at the track and it rubs badly all four tires for me....thats with -3.5 camber on front and -2.5 on rear....and my front isn't even that low....not sure how you will manage to do that.
Do you mind me asking what were the ib z4m laptimes?

Thx!
Thanks for the advice! Did you have any fender work done? Meaning were your fenders rolled or pulled? Where were they rubbing? What brand tires?

I have only run at Summit Point, WV. Currently running 1:24s recreationally. Hoping to modify the car and run nasa TT next season!
Sorry. Didn?t see you quoted me
I rolled my fenders very aggressively as my z4m is only for track purpose and still doesn?t clear the tires. I?ve used Maxxis rc1, fb Goodrich r1s, pirelli slicks.
Btw I saw that your goal is 3250 lbs? Not sure how far you are willing to strip your car, but you can go a lot lower than that keeping carpet ac heater sound.