ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

09-10-2018, 05:25 PM   #265
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
I'm going to laugh my ass off when you come back here on Thursday morning talking about how she tied you down and took a dump on your chest....

The only way we can be expected to advise you as to whether the risk is worth it: You need to tell her you have to know what you are getting into and to send you some shots of her dressed up in her BDSM gear. Then share those with us, of course. Let's see if this chick with worth the risk.
yeah nah you guys wouldnt know that if that took place, id die of the shame

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
If nothing else works you can always try pegging on your own at home...
sounds like a great idea man! what do you suggest i use?

Also, said text string (did not reply yet and i dont feel like it either):

I just read the wiki page......I'd pass on anything that requires the person that just "treated me like garbage" to nurture me and "dress my wounds" after. :
Appreciate 3
Kyngofpop676.00
Sea-Tac1451.50
      09-10-2018, 05:49 PM   #266
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
not really into it i guess it's kinda coming from curiosity; yes; probably not as it doesnt look like it'll be worth it (not trying to be the douche she cheats with AND end up with literal shit on my chest)
Oh wait, there's a BF involved too? I missed that. Oh man this just got so much better.

Not only do you end up with a dump on your chest, I've got $10 that says when she puts the blindfold on you and proceeds to give you the best BJ of your life...well...let's just say that's where the BF comes into this little scene.
Appreciate 5
MKSixer34171.50
King Rudi13152.00
Sea-Tac1451.50
      09-10-2018, 06:00 PM   #267
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Oh wait, there's a BF involved too? I missed that. Oh man this just got so much better.

Not only do you end up with a dump on your chest, I've got $10 that says when she puts the blindfold on you and proceeds to give you the best BJ of your life...well...let's just say that's where the BF comes into this little scene.
Oh boy...this just turned the corner and left me behind.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 2
Sea-Tac1451.50
      09-10-2018, 06:04 PM   #268
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Surrendering completely to your lover can be quite . . . liberating
I'm no expert nor even mildly curious but I can see where that might be a problem.
Attached Images

Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 5
kscarrol8775.50
DETRoadster11446.00
King Rudi13152.00
Sea-Tac1451.50
      09-10-2018, 06:05 PM   #269
________
________
Rep
Drives: ________

Quote:
Quote:
not really into it i guess it's kinda coming from curiosity; yes; probably not as it doesnt look like it'll be worth it (not trying to be the douche she cheats with AND end up with literal shit on my chest)

As long as the BJ is actually the best of his life... I'd say go for it
Appreciate 2
Kyngofpop676.00
King Rudi13152.00
      09-10-2018, 06:08 PM   #270
kscarrol
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X3 M40i, 1974 2002 Tii

Quote:
Pre-lube: as important to your enjoyment as pre-gaming the local hs football game.
While I'm late to this thread, I'm a bit concerned for UncleWede!
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13152.00
MKSixer34171.50
      09-10-2018, 06:14 PM   #271
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
"hey man how'd you manage to be the laughing stock of a bunch of bmw enthusiasts"
"i got blown by a dude in a threeway when i was blindfolded"

let's NOT make this happen - is there a more fun way of handling this and running away or do we cut losses and run the fuck away?
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      09-10-2018, 06:18 PM   #272
________
________
Rep

Quote:
"hey man how'd you manage to be the laughing stock of a bunch of bmw enthusiasts"

let's NOT make this happen - is there a more fun way of handling this and running away or do we cut losses and run the fuck away?
Most fun = bang the chick and run
Still fun = get some pics and share with your brothers and sisters here (protecting her identity)
Less fun but probably the right thing to do = tell her you didn't know she had a boyfriend and can't go on chatting with her because it's not right, and you put yourself in his shoes.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      09-10-2018, 06:52 PM   #273
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
For some reason while reading through these posts the STD thread keeps showing up in my mind.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      09-10-2018, 06:59 PM   #274
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
I just read the wiki page......I'd pass on anything that requires the person that just "treated me like garbage" to nurture me and "dress my wounds" after. :
are u sure this is real.whoever OP is.

for me, i wouldn't deal...this will only end ugly. like damn i gotta have enough energy for this bdsm shit. usually i get

Appreciate 3
King Rudi13152.00
MKSixer34171.50
      09-10-2018, 07:21 PM   #275
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:

Hey man, OK, all jokes aside. This could end up being a real shit show. OK, OK, had to squeeze that one out. God, someone stop me!

Seriously though, step back and read that text: I need you to be super cute so that I dont feel bad about treating you like shit. WTF

She clearly gets off on hurting men, literally, and both emotionally and physically dominating them. There are dudes out there who seriously get off on that kind of thing. I don't get the sense you are one of them. I get the sense you are a regular old dude who is thinking "a little rough stuff, some kinky fun, might be interesting." She's sending you tips on how to care for your f*cking wounds afterwards. Seriously man, you are in waaaaaaaay over your head. If she was a good person who just happened to be into BDSM she'd be looking for a like minded partner who knows what they are getting into and who fully gets off on being submissive. Her fetish (admittedly I've only seen that one text and your comments) seems to be focused on dominating men who don't know what they are in for. That's pretty F'd up.

If you are curious about exploring BDSM, cool, go find yourself a professional dominatrix who will tailor the experience to the level YOU are interested in exploring. There's no emotions involved and you're in the hands of a pro.

if you hook up with this chick for whatever she has in mind, you are at her mercy. You may not be able to control that situation and whose to say the BF doesn't show up. it could be a sick little game her and her BF play; ensnaring unwitting men.

If you decide to hook up with her, for the love of God, control the situation in every way possible. Bring her to your place. Don't go to hers. You drive, don't let her pick you up. Etc.
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13152.00
Sea-Tac1451.50
      09-10-2018, 07:24 PM   #276
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Hey man, OK, all jokes aside. This could end up being a real shit show. OK, OK, had to squeeze that one out. God, someone stop me!

Seriously though, step back and read that text: I need you to be super cute so that I dont feel bad about treating you like shit. WTF

She clearly gets off on hurting men, literally, and both emotionally and physically dominating them. There are dudes out there who seriously get off on that kind of thing. I don't get the sense you are one of them. I get the sense you are a regular old dude who is thinking "a little rough stuff, some kinky fun, might be interesting." She's sending you tips on how to care for your f*cking wounds afterwards. Seriously man, you are in waaaaaaaay over your head. If she was a good person who just happened to be into BDSM she'd be looking for a like minded partner who knows what they are getting into and who fully gets off on being submissive. Her fetish (admittedly I've only seen that one text and your comments) seems to be focused on dominating men who don't know what they are in for. That's pretty F'd up.

If you are curious about exploring BDSM, cool, go find yourself a professional dominatrix who will tailor the experience to the level YOU are interested in exploring. There's no emotions involved and you're in the hands of a pro.

if you hook up with this chick for whatever she has in mind, you are at her mercy. You may not be able to control that situation and whose to say the BF doesn't show up. it could be a sick little game her and her BF play; ensnaring unwitting men.

If you decide to hook up with her, for the love of God, control the situation in every way possible. Bring her to your place. Don't go to hers. You drive, don't let her pick you up. Etc.
For real. girls baseline cray!!!! "I just can't see it being worth it" everyman as he continues to follow his penis
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2018, 08:51 PM   #277
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

i appreciate that my dude, thank you for the honesty.
Not_Judy my dude thank you for your continued input too

i am not into that stuff whatsoever, especially with the stuff you mention i am not about that no worries. but yes basically backing the FUCK up seems like the thing i should be doing - this is why i posted here and asked for you guys' inputs. otherwise i was literally thinking the way you described. at this point i dont want any form of contact with/from her let alone hooking up. if she's really into that shit fine whatever but i'm not

after the shitshow i caused, if anyone's near chicago hit me up. i'd love to buy you guys a beer or two for potentially saving my ass
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      09-10-2018, 08:53 PM   #278
aozer
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M235i

Quote:
i would say if she doesnt currently know where you live, dont go to your place. get a hotel room or some shit.
Appreciate 3
      09-10-2018, 09:11 PM   #279
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by aozer View Post
i would say if she doesnt currently know where you live, dont go to your place. get a hotel room or some shit.
i'm on a college campus i know i can get easier and/or hotter chicks to come back with me after a night out who are NOT into some sick twisted shit so don't worry, she's not coming here.
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2018, 09:13 PM   #280
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Holy shit at the turn this thread has taken. This is straight up gold!

Dude, cut your losses on this one. No way near the risk for the potential of all that can go wrong. I know people that try use the female to try to sucker guys into a situation with their male friend. Almost got suckered into this once.

Had an extremely attractive chick who I would have loved to have got with. She invited me over for sex and there was a dude there. She tried over and over again for me to allow homeboy to do stuff with me. She offered me anything I wanted if she could watch him give me head. Not saying there is anything wrong with that for other people, just not what I'm in to.

Run man.....not only run but sprint.

.....and I think we all deserve to see a pic of this chick now.
Appreciate 3
DETRoadster11446.00
MKSixer34171.50
      09-10-2018, 09:15 PM   #281
________
________
Rep

Quote:

Dude, cut your losses in this one. No way near the risk for the potential of all that can go wrong. I know people that try use the female to try to sucker guys into a situation with their male friend. Almost got suckered into this once.

Had an extremely attractive chick who I would have loved to have got with. She invited me over for sex and there was a dude there. She tried over and over again for me to allow homeboy to do stuff with me. She offered me anything I wanted if she could watch him give me head. Not saying there is anything wrong with that for other people, just not what I'm in to.

You said no to a ménage a trois!!???
I bet you claim out loud at work and parties you turned down a threeway...
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2018, 09:17 PM   #282
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
Quote:

Dude, cut your losses in this one. No way near the risk for the potential of all that can go wrong. I know people that try use the female to try to sucker guys into a situation with their male friend. Almost got suckered into this once.

You said no to a ménage a trois!!???
I bet you claim out loud at work and parties you turned down a threeway...
When I'm the focal point of a devil's threesome? Absolutely I turned that shit down. Not bi.
Appreciate 2
________4157.00
Kyngofpop676.00
      09-10-2018, 09:46 PM   #283
JamesWWIII
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 440i Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
When I'm the focal point of a devil's threesome? Absolutely I turned that shit down. Not bi.
It’s not bi if you Eiffel Tower the bitch.
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2018, 10:12 PM   #284
________
________
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesWWIII View Post
Quote:
It's not bi if you Eiffel Tower the bitch.
What's that lol

Edit: never mind, I searched the urban dictionary lol
Appreciate 1
Kyngofpop676.00
      09-10-2018, 11:34 PM   #285
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Pic of turn down or it already DID happen

I hope when you get to be old and grey that you don't regret not taking a chance
Sea-Tac1451.50
      09-10-2018, 11:43 PM   #286
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Pic of turn down or it already DID happen

I hope when you get to be old and grey that you don't regret not taking a chance
i honestly was not thinking of sending anything - as much as you guys hate ghosting im not texting anyone "so uh hey im not about that stuff glhf"

i did my week's homework, updated my linkedin & resume for the career fair tomorrow and i'm feeling great, don't need any distractions on my journey to success. a bmw m4 doesn't come when you are being violated

let's consider this to be the end of this saga, im not taking any chances with this chick.
Appreciate 1
DETRoadster11446.00