ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

11-22-2019, 01:34 AM   #67
WestRace
Major
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
You probably want to back of on calling her names because she is an absolute gem, a lady and extremely successful. We like her and you will get on the bad side of quite a few OGs here if you persist in this line of behavior.
As long "she" (since I don't even know who that is) doesn't resort to personal attack ... I would say it's a fair game if you have agreed to participate on this forum. As Howard Stern said, if you don't like it, turn off the dial. Anyway, I am not here to make friend. I post my opinions and that's it.

If a "gem, a lady" came at you with a gun, I doubt you have the same opinion.

"Equal right" can't have it both ways.
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2019, 01:44 AM   #68
SoCalS2k
Captain
Rep
Drives: S2K!

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestRace View Post
Quote:
You probably want to back of on calling her names because she is an absolute gem, a lady and extremely successful. We like her and you will get on the bad side of quite a few OGs here if you persist in this line of behavior.
As long "she" (since I don't even know who that is) doesn't resort to personal attack ... I would say it's a fair game if you have agreed to participate on this forum. As Howard Stern said, if you don't like it, turn off the dial. Anyway, I am not here to make friend. I post my opinions and that's it.

You have serious mental problems. And I called that out to everyone here a long time ago...
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2019, 01:44 AM   #69
bimmer456
Major General
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
OK, let's not be sexist and use women as an example. Let's turn the table.

Would you call a, say, a Harvard mathematician a loser? I mean the guy may have gotten a PhD there but the dude could a complete loser. He could make some good money because of his fancy degree but the guy is still a loser. And would you call the gal who married him for money a loser as well?

Something to think about.
That's an intelligent woman, but in the end if she divorces him and takes the money plus alimony or child support he will be worse off. It is even worse if she's not at least attractive and the guy gets played like a fiddle.
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2019, 01:56 AM   #70
WestRace
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
You have serious mental problems. And I called that out to everyone here a long time ago...
I think you don't know sh$t. Are you the one who said Ferrari copied Honda? That's definitely mental pal.
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2019, 01:59 AM   #71
WestRace
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer456 View Post
That's an intelligent woman, but in the end if she divorces him and takes the money plus alimony or child support he will be worse off. It is even worse if she's not at least attractive and the guy gets played like a fiddle.
I would call that a loser too. Anyone woman who married a man purely for money would be characterized as "toxic, detestable, despicable", wouldn't she?
Appreciate 1
c1pher1605.50

11-22-2019, 02:14 AM   #72
bimmer456
Major General
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer456 View Post
I would call that a loser too. Anyone woman who married a man purely for money would be characterized as "toxic, detestable, despicable", wouldn't she?
Yeah that is true, marrying just for money to someone who has no game, but I assumed she was attractive and could get guys but then she'd get an attractive guy with money as there are many of those to be had, like just about any pro athlete or celebrity or even just a rich doctor or lawyer that's also good looking. If she has to settle for some ugly dude with no game but with some money from being a mathematician PHD then she's probably a loser with no game and/or looks.
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2019, 02:21 AM   #73
WestRace
Major
Rep

I find it even more "loser" if people are acting all "high and mighty" as if they are above their own limitations. Real world is a whole different thing. If things are so rosy, there wouldn't be 50% divorce.

Guys marry to bang
Women marry for money

Now, take that you all high and mighty
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2019, 02:41 AM   #74
Caduceus
Second Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2008 135 (sold), 2017 M2

Quote:
From what I see, guys have three options but all will end up in suffering. It's a matter what suffering will fit your bill.

1. Do what Clinton did and marry a brainy chic, then having to sneak around with a fatso.

2. Marry a hot chic and make sure she doesn't sneak around. Spend money and do whatever it takes.

3. Stay single and spend money for sex, booze, and whatever makes your c!k happy.
This reminds me of the three rings of marriage. In order:

The engagement ring;

The wedding ring; and

The suffering.
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2019, 06:54 AM   #75
cmyx6go
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 X6 ///M

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [0.00]
Quote:
I think you might be a loser if you took that seriously. You actually believe that? Retard?
Quote:
It's part of the joke. You basically have two choices: being a drunk single or marry a super hot blond chic who is a loser (if there's such a thing). Kind of like Howard Stern eff, marry or kill game.
Please enlighten me as to your definition of a loser. If you really think that a hot blonde can't be a loser, you have a lot to learn.

Quote:
OK, let's not be sexist and use women as an example. Let's turn the table.

Would you call a, say, a Harvard mathematician a loser? I mean the guy may have gotten a PhD there but the dude could a complete loser. He could make some good money because of his fancy degree but the guy is still a loser. And would you call the gal who married him for money a loser as well?

Something to think about.
Again, what is your definition of a loser? Yes, a PhD can be a loser. And yes again, if a woman married the PhD purely for his money, she is a loser.

Quote:
And that would be me. And no, I did not resort to personal attacks. Being older and wiser than you, I simply pointed out looks do not define a person. Life is about learning; both from your life experiences and listening and hopefully learning from older and wiser people sharing their experiences and mistakes so you don't have to make the same mistakes. Instead of you contemplating what I said, and maybe responding you don't agree, YOU resorted to personal attack by calling me retard. Seriously - that's just a little boy taking his ball and going home. Grow up.
Quote:
I find it even more "loser" if people are acting all "high and mighty" as if they are above their own limitations. Real world is a whole different thing. If things are so rosy, there wouldn't be 50% divorce.

Guys marry to bang
Women marry for money

Now, take that you all high and mighty
No one is acting high and mighty. We are trying to open your eyes to the real world. Your stereotypes are ridiculous. And let me add, if looks and a hot body are the only things you are interested in, and anyone that isn't smoking hot is a loser, you are insecure and feel you need some arm candy to validate you and show others you aren't a loser.

Last edited by cmyx6go; 11-22-2019 at 07:11 AM..
Appreciate 4
Salty Dog638.00
MKSixer15734.50
Now_Rudi6335.00
N54Yankee1691.00

11-22-2019, 07:09 AM   #76
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
Rep
Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport

Uh, what's political or religious about this topic?

In the spirit of participation, though: I don't give a fuck if you date someone or don't. I don't give a fuck if they are a "loser" or not. Who decides when someone is a "loser", anyway?
Appreciate 1
Now_Rudi6335.00

11-22-2019, 07:59 AM   #77
Salty Dog
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Austin Mini,MBGLK, Porsche 911

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
Uh, what's political or religious about this topic?

In the spirit of participation, though: I don't give a fuck if you date someone or don't. I don't give a fuck if they are a "loser" or not. Who decides when someone is a "loser", anyway?
You make a valid point.....I think social media and the internet and for that matter forums like this show that there is someone out there who will call everyone or anyone a loser. There are folks out there that I think are losers, and I suspect others may differ with my opinion. I suspect there are folks out there that most folks would call a loser and others who would be considered winners by the majority......there are always going to be those who go against the flow though.
Appreciate 1
      11-22-2019, 08:01 AM   #78
cmyx6go
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 X6 ///M

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappers 71 View Post
What's to do when you've been married for 20 years & she turns into a loser?
That's a very personal choice. I stayed married for way too long because I believed "Till death do us part". I got divorced two months after my 20th anniversary. I had to, for my well being. I did not like what being in that relationship was doing to me. Life is too short to be unhappy. Good luck.
Salty Dog638.00
bimmer4561871.50
Now_Rudi6335.00
Rmtt1961.50

11-22-2019, 08:08 AM   #79
MKSixer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
That's a very personal choice. I stayed married for way too long because I believed "Till death do us part". I got divorced two months after my 20th anniversary. I had to, for my well being. I did not like what being in that relationship was doing to me. Life is too short to be unhappy. Good luck.
This.

For me it was 23 years. My attorney told me that I would look back after 6 months and wonder what the heck I was doing trying to stick it out for that long. He was correct.

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 7
Salty Dog638.00
cmyx6go2376.50
bimmer4561871.50
Now_Rudi6335.00

11-22-2019, 08:20 AM   #80
JP10
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

My fiance is definitely a loser, but shes also the most caring person I've ever met not to mention beautiful. Guess I'm a sucker for losers!
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2019, 10:15 AM   #81
CTinline-six
Winning
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Me when I opened this thread:

UncleWede8175.00
MKSixer15734.50
Now_Rudi6335.00
Salty Dog638.00

11-22-2019, 10:46 AM   #82
SoCalS2k
Captain
Rep

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:
I think you don't know sh$t. Are you the one who said Ferrari copied Honda? That's definitely mental pal.
When did I say that? You are a massive liar which goes totally together with your political opinions.

Shady shady liar as expected
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2019, 10:47 AM   #83
Emilime75
Major
Rep
Drives: 2010 335i

Don't feed the troll.
Appreciate 1
bimmer4561871.50

11-22-2019, 10:48 AM   #84
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i Arctic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
I married the first wife because I truly enjoyed her company. She was not the typical girl I would date but it worked for about 7 years. Two kids later, she became a loser. I tried to make it work for the kids, eventually we ended it. Today she is broke, obese, miserable and blames everyone else for her problems. The second wife was smart, funny, an amazing cook, half Italian, half German and a knock out. Absolutely stunning. She also cheated on me.

The current girlfriend is the most considerate, kind, thoughtful, caring, faithful, loving and supportive person I have ever met. She's chill, fun to be around, funny and does everything she can to spend every second she can with me. She's also blonde, 5'6" tall, 120 pounds and has a body that most 20 year old girls wish they had. How I got this lucky, I'll never know.

To answer the OP's question. Stay single and hold out for what makes you happy. A person doesn't have to be a "10" to make me happy, they just need good character, morals, work ethics and intelligence. Luckily I found all of that....in a 10.

WestRace the more posts I read of yours, I have to agree with cmyx6go. I picture you being 12 years old and posting from your mother's basement.

She's reading your posts again???? What a loser
Appreciate 4
      11-22-2019, 12:49 PM   #85
WestRace
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Here's the definition of loser:
If you get all worked up over online forum, you're a loser.
If you want to waste your time to prove someone a loser online, you're a loser.
If you took OP too seriously, you're a loser.
Hm... too many here.

By the way, who's that "lady"? I still don't even know who or to be honest do I care. It's online forum. Even robots participate in here. Maybe she's "lady robot"?

Kamala Harris once said she believes Russian online bots were trying to target her. Now that's more scary than online "lady"

Allow me to quote myself in the spirit of this thread:

Quote:
Guys marry to bang
Women marry for money
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2019, 12:51 PM   #86
WestRace
Major
Rep

Quote:
When did I say that? You are a massive liar which goes totally together with your political opinions.

It worked. I see that you got all worked up. What a loser!
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2019, 12:53 PM   #87
SoCalS2k
Captain
Rep

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:

It worked. I see that you got all worked up.
You cannot hide from being a liar by saying you are a troll. You are not up to trump level. You are just a average internet loser sorry
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2019, 02:07 PM   #88
Now_Rudi
Soy un perdedor
Rep
Drives: Flaming stock car

Here:

Quote:
Hey, by the way, can you let her know if she can respond to my post about the mathematician guy? I'd like to know her perspective since you claim she's a "lady".
Let her know yourself, but looks like she's already seen it.

Quote:
I'm not an OG by any means, but too late.

Quote:

You mean like calling someone that was trying to open your eyes a retard?

Quote:
Breaker! Breaker! This is Pot calling Kettle....do you copy?

This is a fine day to see these two against each other. I'm not even going to question it; I'll just sit back and relish this moment. It's almost like a competition to see who can seem to garner the most disrespect from everyone here in a nose to nose, bare-knuckle, internet contest for idiots.

Thank you.....both of you. Well done.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
I honestly don't think so...could be wrong though. Either way, that's honestly how I feel. What can I say, she makes me happy.

Quote:
Here's the definition of loser:
If you get all worked up over online forum, you're a loser.
If you want to waste your time to prove someone a loser online, you're a loser.
If you took OP too seriously, you're a loser.
Hm... too many here.

By the way, who's that "lady"? I still don't even know who or to be honest do I care. It's online forum. Even robots participate in here. Maybe she's "lady robot"?

Kamala Harris once said she believes Russian online bots were trying to target her. Now that's more scary than online "lady"

Allow me to quote myself in the spirit of this thread:
The funny thing about this comment is that none of us are "worked up" about your posts, we're all just generally tired of you and your bullshit. We aren't upset, in fact it's somewhat comical to watch someone demean their own character, as this is all you seem to do. It's proverbially like watching someone kick their own ass. You seem to be the one calling everyone else a loser here, we're all just watching and chiming in on your antics. Calling someone a loser who takes the time to prove other people wrong....isn't that what you are doing? In psychology, the mentality that you are demonstrating is called deflection. Pretty interesting display here, if I do say so myself. By the way, none of us called you a loser.....we simply don't have to, it's already very apparent.

Last edited by Now_Rudi; 11-22-2019 at 02:21 PM..
Appreciate 5
cmyx6go2376.50
Salty Dog638.00
Joekerr4681.50
N54Yankee1691.00