ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

11-15-2019, 11:41 AM   #45
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
any student of history can tell that the slander, intimidation, and falsehoods propagated by Trump are similar to those propagated by the Soviet communists and Nazis. What Trump does and says it's not what a leader of a free country does or says. That is indisputable.
      11-15-2019, 01:07 PM   #46
XutvJet
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2016 M235 6MT

Rudy will suffer the same fate that Roger Stone was awarded today. Guilty on all charges.
Appreciate 2
minn195930.00

11-15-2019, 01:40 PM   #47
unluky
Captain
Rep
Drives: 04 z4 3.0 Sport & 15 X5 35i XD

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
any student of history can tell that the slander, intimidation, and falsehoods propagated by Trump are similar to those propagated by the Soviet communists and Nazis. What Trump does and says it's not what a leader of a free country does or says. That is indisputable.
LMAO - in todays land of of this crap - how can you call ANYONE out on this crap? Nazi tactics - are you saying the other side DOES not do it? Shouting down in mob tactics ANY opposing view? Blockading any speaker from speaking that does not agree with them? Calling anyone that they don't agree with a racist/sexist/bigot immediately in an attempt to shut them up? Calling for firing of anyone that expresses their 1st amendment right if they don't agree with it? Read the Nazi history - I am sure you have - all sounds very familiar.

Come on - I am not a fan of a lot of stuff that comes out of Trumps mouth either, but I certainly will not condemn him when the other side has been doing the same things.

It is all a stupid circus.

What gets me steamed is even though I don't agree with the super left nitwits who want free everything - I would still stand and fight with them for their right to say whatever the hell they want. Many of them on the other hand would not and would actually cheer for a law that makes free speech illegal if they do not agree with it.

2015 X5 XDrive 35i - 2004 Z4 3.0 Sport
Appreciate 4
lakefront193.00
MKSixer15583.50

11-15-2019, 01:46 PM   #48
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by unluky View Post
Quote:
LMAO - in todays land of of this crap - how can you call ANYONE out on this crap? Nazi tactics - are you saying the other side DOES not do it? Shouting down in mob tactics ANY opposing view? Blockading any speaker from speaking that does not agree with them? Calling anyone that they don't agree with a racist/sexist/bigot immediately in an attempt to shut them up? Calling for firing of anyone that expresses their 1st amendment right if they don't agree with it? Read the Nazi history - I am sure you have - all sounds very familiar.

Come on - I am not a fan of a lot of stuff that comes out of Trumps mouth either, but I certainly will not condemn him when the other side has been doing the same things.

It is all a stupid circus.

What gets me steamed is even though I don't agree with the super left nitwits who want free everything - I would still stand and fight with them for their right to say whatever the hell they want. Many of them on the other hand would not and would actually cheer for a law that makes free speech illegal if they do not agree with it.
What the Democrats do and what Trump does are not related.

The Democrats have different policy ideas from the Republicans. They state that. I really don't see a pattern of lying on their part. I don't see slander on their part.

Trump seems to lie far more often than tells the truth. Slander is a big part of his repertoire. He makes himself out to be an infallible leader who is a stable genius.
That sounds real familiar.
      11-15-2019, 01:52 PM   #49
NormanConquest
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:

The Democrats have different policy ideas from the Republicans. They state that. I really don't see a pattern of lying on their part. I don't see slander on their part.

Trump seems to lie far more often to tell the truth. Slander is a big part of his repertoire. He makes himself out to be an infallible leader who is a stable genius.
Lmfao
Kavanaugh
You can keep your doctor
Affordable Care Act
Gitmo will be shut down
Hope and Change (but did the same in the end)
Shall I go on?
Appreciate 3
unluky309.00
MKSixer15583.50

11-15-2019, 01:53 PM   #50
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
Quote:

Trump seems to lie far more often to tell the truth. Slander is a big part of his repertoire. He makes himself out to be an infallible leader who is a stable genius.
Lmfao
Kavanaugh
You can keep your doctor
Affordable Care Act
Gitmo will be shut down
Hope and Change (but did the same in the end)
Shall I go on?
You're not even close.
      11-15-2019, 01:54 PM   #51
NormanConquest
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
You're not even close.
Are you saying those weren't lies created by the democratic members and the party itself?
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2019, 01:59 PM   #52
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
Quote:
You're not even close.
Are you saying those weren't lies created by the democratic members and the party itself?
You don't seem to be in touch with reality on the subject.
      11-15-2019, 02:00 PM   #53
unluky
Captain
Rep
Drives: 04 z4 3.0 Sport & 15 X5 35i XD

Garage List
Quote:
You're not even close.
You are right - it was not close - it was right on the head.

How about Rev Jackson claiming that AR15s are so powerful that they can blow airplanes out of the sky?

Jussie Smollett cover up?

Come on - you are showing your bias if you are claiming both sides don't do this crap.

Hillary was one of the biggest liars on the damn planet.

2015 X5 XDrive 35i - 2004 Z4 3.0 Sport
Appreciate 2
MKSixer15583.50

11-15-2019, 02:15 PM   #54
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by unluky View Post
Quote:
You're not even close.
You are right - it was not close - it was right on the head.

How about Rev Jackson claiming that AR15s are so powerful that they can blow airplanes out of the sky?

Jussie Smollett cover up?

Come on - you are showing your bias if you are claiming both sides don't do this crap.

Hillary was one of the biggest liars on the damn planet.
Not nearly apples to apples.

Not in the same ballpark, not in the same state.

Show me some Democrats Trying to intimidate witnesses in the impeachment hearings.
Show me some Democrats who believe in fake news created by the Russians (crowdstrike and Ukrainian 2016 interference).
      11-15-2019, 03:14 PM   #55
SumBMWGuy
Major
Rep
Drives: A German Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelwright View Post
As always, instead of engaging my arguments, you personally attack and demean me. Not that I expected anything more from a Trumpist.
Read your post. You gave, you got.
He addressed your points with well thought out responses, and facts. You turn around and don't use any facts to dispute him, you instead do the thing you accuse others of and use your feelings to attack him.
Appreciate 1
      11-15-2019, 08:13 PM   #56
hubbahubba
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M340i

Quote:

Show me some Democrats Trying to intimidate witnesses in the impeachment hearings.
Show me some Democrats who believe in fake news created by the Russians (crowdstrike and Ukrainian 2016 interference).
Did you ever stop to consider that if those things didn't happen, we would not have DT now? Do you not see the most obvious response ever to the president that had a "phone and a pen", and would "have more flexibility after the election"? Knee jerk is the strongest of all responses, this is not a surprise... For either side to be blaming the other for any of this nonsense in totality is pure crap.
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2019, 08:26 PM   #57
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hubbahubba View Post
Quote:

Did you ever stop to consider that if those things didn't happen, we would not have DT now? Do you not see the most obvious response ever to the president that had a "phone and a pen", and would "have more flexibility after the election"? Knee jerk is the strongest of all responses, this is not a surprise... For either side to be blaming the other for any of this nonsense in totality is pure crap.
There was never an excuse to vote for Trump.
      11-15-2019, 08:29 PM   #58
hubbahubba
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
There was never an excuse to vote for Trump.
Yes there was. Her name was Hillary.
Appreciate 2
lakefront193.00
unluky309.00

11-15-2019, 08:31 PM   #59
hubbahubba
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

And if we really want to split hairs, neither her or DT should be president right now. If she had not stolen the primary, Bernie would have cleaned up. And I am no Bernie fan. At all.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2019, 06:55 PM   #60
MKSixer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
He addressed your points with well thought out responses, and facts. You turn around and don't use any facts to dispute him, you instead do the thing you accuse others of and use your feelings to attack him.
Those were opinions, half-truths, and outright lies. So Comey is a patriot when he broke his oath, lied, leaked information and made decisions to flout the rule of law that he was obligated by oath and position to uphold?

He stated that Trump ordered people to ignore subpoenas...well, Mr. Obama did the same thing. Where was the outrage?

See? That is the difference between a fact and the aforementioned opinions, half-truths, and outright lies.

And like you and many others, he is 0 and 2, moving towards 0 and 3 on major political decisions. Think about that for a moment.

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.

Last edited by MKSixer; 11-16-2019 at 07:03 PM..
Appreciate 1
      11-16-2019, 11:29 PM   #61
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
Those were opinions, half-truths, and outright lies. So Comey is a patriot when he broke his oath, lied, leaked information and made decisions to flout the rule of law that he was obligated by oath and position to uphold?

He stated that Trump ordered people to ignore subpoenas...well, Mr. Obama did the same thing. Where was the outrage?

See? That is the difference between a fact and the aforementioned opinions, half-truths, and outright lies.

And like you and many others, he is 0 and 2, moving towards 0 and 3 on major political decisions. Think about that for a moment.
Funniest post of the weekend!

Do you tap your ruby slippers together 3 times when you claim 0-2, to try and make it come true?
Attached Images

11-17-2019, 09:46 AM   #62
MKSixer
Major General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:

Do you tap your ruby slippers together 3 times when you claim 0-2, to try and make it come true?
You've lost so much that you can no longer distinguish between winning and losing. Keep up the good work!!
Attached Images

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 1
      11-17-2019, 11:01 AM   #63
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Quote:

You've lost so much that you can no longer distinguish between winning and losing. Keep up the good work!!
It's like you're the Washington generals trash talking the Harlem Globetrotters. Well done.

I can't wait to see Rudy on the witness stand at some point!
      11-17-2019, 12:05 PM   #64
MKSixer
Major General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
It's like you're the Washington generals trash talking the Harlem Globetrotters. Well done.

Never trashed talk in my entire life despite playing 4 sports. When you win the results speak for themselves.

Appreciate 0
      11-17-2019, 12:19 PM   #65
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Quote:

Never trashed talk in my entire life despite playing 4 sports. When you win the results speak for themselves.
Read your posts. Lots of 0-2 talk. And I'll play you at anything. And probably win.

Will Trump or Giuliani be more entertaining on the stand?
      11-17-2019, 01:04 PM   #66
MKSixer
Major General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Read your posts. Lots of 0-2 talk. And I'll play you at anything. And probably win.

Will Trump or Giuliani be more entertaining on the stand?
Too funny. The 0 and 2 talk is because you keep banging on about how guilty everyone is in all of this and you continue to be wrong. Better to keep one's mouth closed and let them wonder if one is a fool than to open the mouth and remove all doubt.

Meet me at CoTA for the next event if you want to go head to head.

Appreciate 0