ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-11-2018, 08:17 AM   #89
dsad1
Lieutenant Colonel
717
Rep
1,788
Posts

Drives: car
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: United States

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan Ivanov View Post
It remains only hope that the missiles will fall in an empty field somewhere - then everyone will be satisfied: and Trump will show that he is a hero, and WW3 will not begin.
The main thing is to properly aim at the empty field. I hope missiles will be "smart" for this.
WW3 has already begun. A bunch of leaders fighting each other through people that no one cares about, without having to worry about their own demise.
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2018, 09:05 AM   #90
c63er
Captain
c63er's Avatar
845
Rep
658
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: BMW

iTrader: (0)

Pride was a major underlying factor leading to the Great War. We are now seeing pride bubble to the surface of international relations via strong personalities.

After the establishment of the United Nations, a goal of turning international relations into a professional endeavor was set, for the most part to avoid the stupidity of war over pride.

We look to be undoing that principle (in addition to undoing many other smart principles). No one is saying this will be a large war but the un doing of the value of this principle is a massive backwards step for us all and guarantees major conflict sometime in the future.

We as the United States are the only people right now that can maintain professionalism on the international level and since we have not (for some time now ever since 2001) then the only rule set left is "might makes right". Which is a set of rules that none of us lowly average people want to live by. While your sense of nationalism benefits from this rule set, your pocketbook suffers and the chances of your offspring going to war increases.

Besides pride, increasing nationalism, military buildups and firm alliances are seen. These were off course the pre requisites of the Great War.

Does anyone remember the triple alliance and triple entente (probably not). It is interesting we are seeing alliances form in threes yet again here.

History has an amazing way of rhyming and we ignore history in a profound way. Again this is no way means war is coming tomorrow, but make no mistake that we have and are adding in so many factors that cannot be easily removed into this situation that make future conflict inevitable.

Pride cuts both ways, even if one side tries to use it as a tactic the other side may use it in other ways. Professionalism and pride do not go together in this arena.

Pride, it's a wonderful drug.
__________________
Nice cars
Appreciate 2
Lups10933.00
minn196031.00

      04-11-2018, 09:39 AM   #91
Ivan Ivanov
First Lieutenant
Ivan Ivanov's Avatar
Russian Federation
1485
Rep
395
Posts

Drives: X1, X3
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: RUSSIA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsaad1 View Post
WW3 has already begun. A bunch of leaders fighting each other through people that no one cares about, without having to worry about their own demise.
I would not want her hot phase.
I do not know if you can live very bored there, but I would not want to risk it. I am very well and I prefer to walk in the woods, play with children, travel around the world.
I therefore sincerely marvel at the heroic interlocutors above, who are willing to risk all this in order to "punish" some people on another continent, because they think that these people are bad guys.
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2018, 09:49 AM   #92
Kolyan2k
Major General
479
Rep
5,453
Posts

Drives: 2006 S2000
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Boston

iTrader: (1)

What you see in US media is 100% opposite of the actual truth. (Proven by decades of history and false flag operations and propaganda) Everything is just a bunch of bullshit
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2018, 09:49 AM   #93
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
10933
Rep
15,288
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan Ivanov View Post
I would not want her hot phase.
I do not know if you can live very bored there, but I would not want to risk it. I am very well and I prefer to walk in the woods, play with children, travel around the world.
I therefore sincerely marvel at the heroic interlocutors above, who are willing to risk all this in order to "punish" some people on another continent, because they think that these people are bad guys.
What the fuck are you on about and can you ship that shit to Finland too? I could use some optimism.

You do realize how fucked up it is to paint a picture of you singing in the hills with a basket of flowers with chubby kids while the idiot running your country is literally ruining us all?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 2
minn196031.00

      04-11-2018, 10:11 AM   #94
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
8171
Rep
7,557
Posts

Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
What the fuck are you on about and can you ship that shit to Finland too? I could use some optimism.

You do realize how fucked up it is to paint a picture of you singing in the hills with a basket of flowers with chubby kids while the idiot running your country is literally ruining us all?
"I prefer to walk in the woods, play with children"

Some of us saw a much worse picture. Just whose children are these, and what sort of "games" are you wanting to play???
Appreciate 2
Lups10933.00
minn196031.00

      04-11-2018, 10:15 AM   #95
Ivan Ivanov
First Lieutenant
Ivan Ivanov's Avatar
Russian Federation
1485
Rep
395
Posts

Drives: X1, X3
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: RUSSIA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
What the fuck are you on about and can you ship that shit to Finland too? I could use some optimism.
You do realize how fucked up it is to paint a picture of you singing in the hills with a basket of flowers with chubby kids while the idiot running your country is literally ruining us all?
To be honest - I did not understand shit out of your wild saying, and who destroys you there - I did not understand too. By the way - what does Finland have to do with it?
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2018, 10:20 AM   #96
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
10933
Rep
15,288
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
"I prefer to walk in the woods, play with children"

Some of us saw a much worse picture. Just whose children are these, and what sort of "games" are you wanting to play???
I went the route of the hidden sausages too but I was being bitchy enough about the lovely Putin, I didn't think I should start with that kind of shit too.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2018, 10:34 AM   #97
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
8219
Rep
10,517
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyan2k View Post
What you see in US media is 100% opposite of the actual truth. (Proven by decades of history and false flag operations and propaganda) Everything is just a bunch of bullshit
Show us some proof! Maybe some doctored video of a malaysian flight being shot down? Some little green men "liberating" Crimea? Show us more videos of Satan-2 mirv's nuking Florida! It's liberating to know anyone can now use chemical weapons! Not a big deal!! Maybe Trump will start having political opponents and journalists shot, like his big brother Putin. Nothing wrong with that......
__________________
taking it to 7000.
Appreciate 1
minn196031.00

      04-11-2018, 10:37 AM   #98
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
8219
Rep
10,517
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan Ivanov View Post
To be honest - I did not understand shit out of your wild saying, and who destroys you there - I did not understand too. By the way - what does Finland have to do with it?
Are you simply practicing before you go back to the bot farm in St. Petersburg? Are you guys going to rename your home city "Leningrad"? You sure are embracing your soviet past! Wow, those were the glory days....
__________________
taking it to 7000.
Appreciate 1
minn196031.00

      04-11-2018, 10:43 AM   #99
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
8219
Rep
10,517
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan Ivanov View Post
It remains only hope that the missiles will fall in an empty field somewhere - then everyone will be satisfied: and Trump will show that he is a hero, and WW3 will not begin.
The main thing is to properly aim at the empty field. I hope missiles will be "smart" for this.
Why is Russia in Syria? Its very far away from Vladikavkaz, and Moscow, and you and the Kremlin Chef, Yevgeny Prigozhin.
__________________
taking it to 7000.
Appreciate 1
minn196031.00

      04-11-2018, 10:45 AM   #100
minn19
Major General
minn19's Avatar
United_States
6031
Rep
6,599
Posts

Drives: 19 F150, 19 M550 19 ZL1 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by c63er View Post
Pride was a major underlying factor leading to the Great War. We are now seeing pride bubble to the surface of international relations via strong personalities.

After the establishment of the United Nations, a goal of turning international relations into a professional endeavor was set, for the most part to avoid the stupidity of war over pride.

We look to be undoing that principle (in addition to undoing many other smart principles). No one is saying this will be a large war but the un doing of the value of this principle is a massive backwards step for us all and guarantees major conflict sometime in the future.

We as the United States are the only people right now that can maintain professionalism on the international level and since we have not (for some time now ever since 2001) then the only rule set left is "might makes right". Which is a set of rules that none of us lowly average people want to live by. While your sense of nationalism benefits from this rule set, your pocketbook suffers and the chances of your offspring going to war increases.

Besides pride, increasing nationalism, military buildups and firm alliances are seen. These were off course the pre requisites of the Great War.

Does anyone remember the triple alliance and triple entente (probably not). It is interesting we are seeing alliances form in threes yet again here.

History has an amazing way of rhyming and we ignore history in a profound way. Again this is no way means war is coming tomorrow, but make no mistake that we have and are adding in so many factors that cannot be easily removed into this situation that make future conflict inevitable.

Pride cuts both ways, even if one side tries to use it as a tactic the other side may use it in other ways. Professionalism and pride do not go together in this arena.

Pride, it's a wonderful drug.
Very well said, I was just talking to my wife about similar ideas. WW1 started because a certain set of leaders were in place and of course the alliances they made. A seemingly unrelated incident set it all off and I feel like we are in a very early similar situation right now. Just the names and geography is different.
Appreciate 1
c63er844.50

      04-11-2018, 11:00 AM   #101
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
10933
Rep
15,288
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
Very well said, I was just talking to my wife about similar ideas. WW1 started because a certain set of leaders were in place and of course the alliances they made. A seemingly unrelated incident set it all off and I feel like we are in a very early similar situation right now. Just the names and geography is different.
He is by far one of my favorite posters. I still keep rereading his take on torture at times.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 1
minn196031.00

      04-11-2018, 11:09 AM   #102
Kolyan2k
Major General
479
Rep
5,453
Posts

Drives: 2006 S2000
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Boston

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
Show us some proof! Maybe some doctored video of a malaysian flight being shot down? Some little green men "liberating" Crimea? Show us more videos of Satan-2 mirv's nuking Florida! It's liberating to know anyone can now use chemical weapons! Not a big deal!! Maybe Trump will start having political opponents and journalists shot, like his big brother Putin. Nothing wrong with that......
Proof is the history of US false flag operations. They have been running those for decades. One of the recent ones is the invasion of Iraq with propaganda about none existent nuclear weapons



Appreciate 0
      04-11-2018, 11:10 AM   #103
Kolyan2k
Major General
479
Rep
5,453
Posts

Drives: 2006 S2000
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Boston

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
Why is Russia in Syria? Its very far away from Vladikavkaz, and Moscow, and you and the Kremlin Chef, Yevgeny Prigozhin.
Russia is in Syria because they are allies and Assad, the president of Syria asked Russia to help fight the terrorist that USA is supporting.
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2018, 11:19 AM   #104
Ivan Ivanov
First Lieutenant
Ivan Ivanov's Avatar
Russian Federation
1485
Rep
395
Posts

Drives: X1, X3
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: RUSSIA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
Are you simply practicing before you go back to the bot farm in St. Petersburg?
And I did not have anywhere to go back - I'm so in St.-Petersburg))) just on the bot factory today to receive royalties, just - I bother to be nice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
Why is Russia in Syria? Its very far away from Vladikavkaz, and Moscow, and you and the Kremlin Chef, Yevgeny Prigozhin.
Russia in Syria, my dear friend, if you do not know - by an official request by the Syrian government. Syrian government, if you do not know - is a legitimate government of Syria. You can treat him as you please, but this government is completely different, not in our country. You do not have any relation to this country. I will not even ask what the US is doing in this country - it's pointless, you still do not have an answer.
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2018, 11:26 AM   #105
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
8219
Rep
10,517
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
[QUOTE=Kolyan2k;23042448]Proof is the history of US false flag operations. They have been running those for decades. One of the recent ones is the invasion of Iraq with propaganda about none existent nuclear weapons

https://www.channel4.com/news/.../fa...syrian-childre...
Dec 20, 2016 - Eva Bartlett is a Canadian citizen who describes herself as an “independent writer and rights activist”. She writes a blog for the state-funded Russian media outlet Russia Today and is candid about her support for the regime of Bashar al-Assad, who is fighting Syrian rebels with Russian and Iranian help.

Yes, very independent! And since RT likes what she says, she won't get shot!

RT, Sputnik, and Pravda must be great to read and view!
PS. Have you gotten rid of the Kulaks yet?
__________________
taking it to 7000.
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2018, 11:29 AM   #106
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
8219
Rep
10,517
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan Ivanov View Post
And I did not have anywhere to go back - I'm so in St.-Petersburg))) just on the bot factory today to receive royalties, just - I bother to be nice.

Russia in Syria, my dear friend, if you do not know - by an official request by the Syrian government. Syrian government, if you do not know - is a legitimate government of Syria. You can treat him as you please, but this government is completely different, not in our country. You do not have any relation to this country. I will not even ask what the US is doing in this country - it's pointless, you still do not have an answer.
How are they the legitimate govt of Syria? Have the people of Syria chosen them in a free election?

What would a russian know about "legitimate" goverments?
__________________
taking it to 7000.
Appreciate 1
minn196031.00

      04-11-2018, 11:32 AM   #107
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
8219
Rep
10,517
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyan2k View Post
Russia is in Syria because they are allies and Assad, the president of Syria asked Russia to help fight the terrorist that USA is supporting.
Everything you just said is wrong! Every word.
__________________
taking it to 7000.
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2018, 11:39 AM   #108
Kolyan2k
Major General
479
Rep
5,453
Posts

Drives: 2006 S2000
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Boston

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
Everything you just said is wrong! Every word.
So in your simple mind an independent journalist cannot write a blog on RT if he/she share the same views? Is she supposed to write a blog supporting USA and terrorists ? You make no sense. And that other video of US congresswoman just proves that she is actually right, or let me guess she also works for Russian government lol just like Trump did not so long ago.....USA already got lost in its own propaganda....first Russians hacked election to install Trump and now Trump wants to start a war with Russia? Its one or another, pick one.

Do you want me to list every false flag operation done by USA/CIA since like 50s? How may people they killed in order to over though a foreign government and install a puppet presidents?

Last edited by Kolyan2k; 04-11-2018 at 11:50 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2018, 11:40 AM   #109
takrdown
Other car was a submarine
takrdown's Avatar
63
Rep
654
Posts

Drives: 2009 E90 SC M3, 2004 R53
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Central CT

iTrader: (7)

Russia is in Syria because Tartus, Syria is their only Mediterranean port for Naval repairs and replenishment. It's pretty much that simple. This is strategic in nature. Don't be fooled by arguments of "legitimacy of government" or "human rights."

That and Putin has a personal interest in being the force that counterbalances the United States anywhere and everywhere in the world.
Appreciate 3
minn196031.00
F32Fleet1486.00

      04-11-2018, 11:41 AM   #110
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
8219
Rep
10,517
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
. You do not have any relation to this country. I will not even ask what the US is doing in this country - it's pointless, you still do not have an answer.[/QUOTE]

Here you are:

The United States is the leader of the free world. We are the envy of just about every other country. Why do you think Putin hates us so much. And is willing to spend so much political clout and such dubious moves as Crimea, Ukraine, the Spy poisonings, and the bloody butcher in Syria, among so many dubious moves in the last 10 or 12 years.

We have taken on the responsibility, since WWII, keeping dictators and murders at bay, so the free people of the world can enjoy peace and prosperity. Why is it in our interest? Because free democracies do not war with each other. It's the authoritarians, like Putin, Xi, assad, Little Kim (and many others) that foment trouble for personal gain, personally and financially. If we don't take the leadership role against these horrible people, who would? We have the largest economy in the world, the largest and best equipped armed forces in the world, and we are in the right.

Your little man Putin is a petty dictator. You have no free press, no free political process, limited economic prospects, and no respect politically.
__________________
taking it to 7000.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:09 PM.




zpost
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST