ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

03-19-2024, 04:56 PM   #1
e86nut
Private
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW Z4 M Coupe

2007 BMW Z4M Coupe

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 28,500.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
For sale is my beloved BMW Z4M Coupe that I purchased on BaT a couple years ago: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2007-bmw-m-coupe-17/.

This car was my dream car for a very long time but due to a move down south to SF, she will have to go! Below are a list of pros and cons of this particular car, feel free to reach out with any questions:

The pros:
1) Solid maintenance record (all records from new)
2) Documented rod bearing replacement (with WPC bearings) and vanos rebuild services done
3) Car sounds absolutely glorious - it has a Turner Motorsports airbox kit, Megan Racing headers and a Stromung back box
4) Car is lowered on Eibach lowering springs
5) It has had regular oil changes (about every 3-4k miles with Liquimoly 10w-60)
6) Car is sitting on Apex EC7s that are wrapped in new Continental DWS Extreme Contacts (tires were swapped a few months ago)
7) Car comes with all the stock parts (mufflers, headers, springs and air intake)
8) I also have a set of TC Kline coilovers that I am happy to throw in with the sale of the car

Cons:
1) Stone chips on the front bumper
2) Wear on driver's seat bolster
3) Lock on the passenger side occasionally gets stuck, clicking the unlock one more time does the trick

Overall, this is a well priced, driver's example, a solid 8.5/10. Please reach out with any questions

Attached Images

Appreciate 0