ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Technical Talk > Cosmetics Modification (Exterior/Interior) Discussions
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

05-01-2020, 10:41 PM   #1
Ryan13
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Z4MC, Z4MR, M3, E36, M2, 535

Z4M Headlight Replacement

Hi everyone. Need to replace a headlight on one of the track cars.

Had a quick meeting with a concrete jersey wall at Dominion 2 weeks ago. Came out relatively unscathed but with a bent and cracked rear control arm(s) and some scratches in the paint. We rented the track for the day and I was working on my drifting skills. After 20 or so laps, I started just drifting thru the turns and got loose in the wrong place.

I really would like to take the stock headlights completely out and just keep them if I ever needed them for one of the other cars. But I need something in there to pass the state safety inspection...still try to drive to local tracks, but otherwise it’s a trailer. Trying to find a wrecked M so I can use it as a parts car, but the right one hasn’t come across Copart yet.

Need the driver side right now. I could buy new, or used, or some spyders....just want to see what is available. Don’t need it for night driving, just the inspection.

Will the spyders work?
Appreciate 0