ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

05-14-2016, 04:24 PM   #1
Illini675
Rep
Drives: 996 Carrera 4

2007 Interlagos Z4 M Coupe

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
SOLD! Thanks to the buyer for a flawless transaction!

Make: BMW
Model: Z4 M Coupe
Year: 2007
Mileage: 47,xxx
Title: Clear and in hand
VIN: 5UMDU93417LL93990

Exterior: Interlagos Blue
Interior: Black Nappa with Aluminum Trim

Factory Options:
-Premium package
-Heated front seats
-Stubby sport antenna
-Brushed Aluminum Trim
-Green stripe windshield
-Rain sensor and auto headlights
-Factory auxiliary input
-Factory Bluetooth

After much consideration and two spectacular years of ownership, the time has come to list my beloved E86 Z4 M Coupe for sale. The car has just turned past 47,000 miles, and is in absolutely phenomenal condition both cosmetically and mechanically. I purchased this car along with a stack of service records, as I always require as part of a preowned vehicle purchase- fortunately, this is a relatively boring stack of standard maintenance items as the car has been rock solid in every aspect. There are ZERO leaks, squeeks, rattles, or any other signs of any impending work required on the horizon. The car has never been in an accident, nor has any paintwork been done. As you’ll see by the photos below (and please excuse my poor photography skills), the interior is virtually flawless and shows nearly no signs at all of the last 47k miles of use, including the seats, steering wheel, and shift knob. The exterior is also in fantastic condition, as this car lives full time in the garage and under cover with a nice thick coat of wax. The only flaws of any significance are a few small rock chips on the front bumper, and small scrapes underneath the bumper canards. Underneath the car, all plastics are in like-new condition. The car never sees snow or salty roads, and this is a rust free vehicle. (2) keys, full books, and bluetooth card included.

This car is 100% stock outside of the APEX ARC-8 wheels with Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires and Stromung mufflers I have fitted within the last 2000 miles. My intention is to reinstall the stock mufflers and wheels for the sale of the car, unless the new owner is also interested in these parts.

Other than that, there really isn't too much to say. The car is absolutely fantastic, speaks for itself, and finding a suitable replacement for less than double the cost of this car is proving to be very challenging. This car will pass any PPI with flying colors, and I am happy to facilitate that inspection at the shop of any potential buyer’s preference. For those out of state, I am more than willing to accommodate the challenges of a long distance purchase in any way I can.

Price is $29,000. Also available are the APEX ARC-8 wheels, and the Stromung Axle Back exhaust. Please feel free to call or text me at (631) three seven five – 0103, or to contact me via email at illini675 at gmail dot com with any questions you may have. Thanks for looking, and now, on to the photos!

Last edited by Illini675; 05-31-2016 at 10:01 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2016, 07:02 PM   #2
Arsonism
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 M Coupe

Spectacular car I'm sad to see that you're selling her.

If you are slapping the stock mufflers on there, let me know I'd be interested in your Stromungs.

GLWS
      05-14-2016, 09:16 PM   #3
z4mcoupe
boon
United_States
Rep
Drives: 4 wheels

Beautiful Z4MC! Amazing condition for a car in Chicago. Interlagos Blue was my first choice when I was looking 6 years ago.

If you end up parting the wheels and tires, I'd be interested. I'm in MN and can travel to Madison, WI to to meet. GLWS!
      05-14-2016, 10:10 PM   #4
Illini675
Rep

Thank you both for the compliments! I'd be happy to part out the wheels/tires and the exhaust. Please both of you feel free to contact me by phone or email in the listing and we can figure out details.
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2016, 11:11 PM   #5
coh661
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4M Coupe

Garage List
2007 Z4 M COUPE  [8.00]
Would that be a car cover in your hatch? If so, and if your willing to sell it PM me.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2016, 02:25 PM   #6
Illini675
Rep

Milamookie, yes that is a cover in the hatch. Garage dust drives me crazy. I think for now the plan is to give the cover to the new owner of the car, but I will let you know if anything changes
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2016, 06:24 PM   #7
mdashi
Rep
Drives: 2006 M Roadster

Question

How much are you asking for the car as pictured (with the Arc-8's and the upgraded exhaust)?

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2016, 09:59 PM   #8
Illini675
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdashi View Post
How much are you asking for the car as pictured (with the Arc-8's and the upgraded exhaust)?

Thanks!
I figure the wheels/tires and exhaust will sell in the $1500-2000 range separately from the car, but would certainly be willing to work with the buyer of the car on a total purchase price that works for both of us. Send me a PM or call / text if you'd like to talk!
Appreciate 0