ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

03-14-2017, 06:40 PM   #1
dreamnz
Rep
Drives: BMW Z3

FS: BMW z4 OEM wheels

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Listing these 18 inch OEM wheels from my brother's 2008 Z4. These are listed locally:
https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/wto/6040154731.html
If you have any questions, PM me or you can send me a text at 714- five five two -3682

Richard

Appreciate 0
      03-15-2017, 04:01 PM   #2
jdoublehcubed
Mechanical Engineer
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4MR, Imola Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamnz View Post
Listing these 18 inch OEM wheels from my brother's 2008 Z4. These are listed locally:
https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/wto/6040154731.html
If you have any questions, PM me or you can send me a text at 714- five five two -3682

Richard
price is too high. i know this because i sold a set of those wheels last year.

that style is super rare, it was a special order option on the 3.0si. i thought that would make them move valuable, but for whatever reason it did not. it took me like 8 months to sell mine, even offering shipping, and they went for a lot less than that.
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2017, 04:56 PM   #3
crawlin
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4 M

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdoublehcubed View Post
price is too high. i know this because i sold a set of those wheels last year.

that style is super rare, it was a special order option on the 3.0si. i thought that would make them move valuable, but for whatever reason it did not. it took me like 8 months to sell mine, even offering shipping, and they went for a lot less than that.
Price isnt to high people are just cheap. Those tires alone are about $180-200 a piece for runflats.
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2017, 05:06 PM   #4
Spedracer81
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Z4MC

but who wants runflats? my opinion once tires are mounted and used they lose their value..the TPMS sensors are worth more...nice looking wheels though GLWS

| 2008 Interlagos Blue Z4MC |
| AA Tuning | RPI Scoop | H&R Sport Springs | Sportline CS 16 CSL Wheels | Magna Flow Custom Exhaust |
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2017, 05:28 PM   #5
crawlin
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4 M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spedracer81 View Post
but who wants runflats? my opinion once tires are mounted and used they lose their value..the TPMS sensors are worth more...nice looking wheels though GLWS
A lot of people do that's why they sell so many of them, they are practical for everyday day use especially when your car doesn't have a spare tire, just because they aren't ideal for some of us enthusiasts the average person has an appreciation for them and what they do in emergency situations. We sold them all the time at the dealer I worked at. Its why people by work boots with steel toes for work and if you work in an office you think that's stupid and the other person thinks its stupid to buy dress shoes like you think its stupid to buy boots you would never use, you can't just devalue something because you can't use it. Put the shoe on the other foot for once lol.
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2017, 07:12 PM   #6
jdoublehcubed
Mechanical Engineer
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4MR, Imola Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawlin View Post
Price isnt to high people are just cheap. Those tires alone are about $180-200 a piece for runflats.
adam smith be damned, your explanation of basic market economics here is hilarious.
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2017, 12:14 AM   #7
mas3423
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4

Would you be willing to ship these wheels?

19" Beyern Mesh Wheels / Dinan Exhaust / Dinan Stage 2 Software / AFE Intake / Umnitza LED License Plate Bulbs / Apexcone 3000k HID Fogs / Yellow Laminex / ZHP Short Shift Knob / Color Matched Stubby Antenna / 35% Tint / Valentine One Radar Detector
Appreciate 0