ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

04-26-2020, 05:37 PM   #1
JonM
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 M3 Sedan

2006 Z4 M Coupe Alpine White/Light Sepang Extended

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 40,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
This car has every available factory option. It is Alpine White with Light Sepang Extended Leather Interior and it has the aluminum trim interior option. It has factory navigation, heated seats, Bluetooth, xenon headlights, power seats, and premium audio with an Intravee ipod control system that works great. BMW accessory alarm system. Car has BMW accessory aero side sills which are slightly more pronounced and aggressive than the factory ones. This car has approximately 28k miles on it (I do not have exact mileage here), it has only been rained on a few times in its entire life. The wheels are 18” Apex EC-7s in Satin Black and the tires are Michelin Pilot Sports. Included with the sale is the set of Original Equipment wheels in as-new condition. Car has LeatherZ armrest, European warning triangle, LeatherZ white-illuminated ZHP shift knob, front underseat storage boxes, OEM BMW LED license plate lights, Cocomat floor mats with Light Sepang dots, and various chrome plated engine bay upgrades including the fuel and air rails. Has factory strut tower brace, and all 3 underhood braces are powdercoated black to match one another. Car has a Supersprint exhaust and a Supersprint X-pipe, but there are no other performance modifications. The side turn signals have been modified to be half-thickness. Car has factory mud flaps. I did take this car to Randy Forbes in Florida and I had Randy proactively replace the connecting rod bearings with new BMW ones at 26,921 miles, with his coating on them. I also paid Randy to completely and proactively rebuild the entire VANOS unit with all of the Beisan upgrade parts. Randy replaced the engine mounts, belts, and other odds and ends “while we were in there”. I replaced the driver’s seat back foam, heated seat element, and leather cover with new, original BMW parts and they are practically brand new and certainly in perfect condition. Car has upgraded BMW Motorsport engine mount bolts. At one point this car had paint protection film on the front end, and as is usual, when it was professionally removed, it took some paint off the front bumper. I had the front bumper repainted by Platinum Automotive, and they filled both the license plate holes and the front side marker lights. I had them paint some spare rear sidemarkers too, those are included with the sale, but not installed. They also painted the kidney grille surrounds gloss black. After the front bumper repaint, the exterior was paint-corrected by Chris Arthur of Arthur’s Detailing, and the paint was coated with Opticoat Pro. I bought this car as a gift for my wife, she has used it rarely and carefully. Included with the sale of the car is an ultra-rare 3DDesign gauge panel that replaces the factory ash tray and will accommodate 3 52 mm auxiliary gauges (not installed). I have a few high-end Stack brand gauges to go with it, but not all the senders. I also have a carbon fiber roof panel for it, in box and un-installed, it came from Geoff Steel in the UK a few years ago. That roof panel is included with the sale. We bought it from the South Atlantic Regional VP of BMW CCA. I have maintained it personally and I have detailed service records. I have a current Carfax you can inspect and also an Excel sheet with most service dates and costs. It was put into storage in July of 2018, at which time all fluids were changed with new, correct, OE, including the power steering fluid and filter. The car does have very nice ceramic window tint on it, and there are a few tiny scratches in the tint on the driver’s door window. But those scratches are the only flaw worth mentioning and they are the “worst” thing on the entire car. While we owned it, we kept it in a climate-controlled garage. This car has never been in an accident, all the glass is original, and this car needs nothing. In the entire production run of Z4 M Coupes between 2006 and 2008, BMW only made 9 in this color combination.

More pictures here: http://www.z4mcoupebuyersguide.com/l...istingID=21395

Attached Images

16 X5d | 08 M3 Sedan | 06 M Coupe | 01 M coupe | 99 M coupe

Last edited by JonM; 04-27-2020 at 12:35 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2020, 05:41 PM   #2
CJW2OO4
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E86M,M2,F13 E86&E85M,E86,2E46

What's the asking price?
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2020, 07:39 PM   #3
wdb
dances with roads
Rep
Drives: '07 E86, '02 996, '95 Seven

Is this a real ad? 3 of the 8 bolts for the front reinforcement plate are missing.
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2020, 11:26 PM   #4
JonM
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJW2OO4 View Post
What's the asking price?
Asking price is $40,000.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdb View Post
Is this a real ad? 3 of the 8 bolts for the front reinforcement plate are missing.
Yes, it's a real ad. That picture was taken while the car was in-work at Randy Forbes'. The connecting rod bearings have been replaced and the VANOS unit has been completely rebuilt with all the Beisan parts. All preventatively. Every bolt is in place and properly torqued, with witness marks.

I am currently in Australia and I cannot take better pictures than what I have on my NAS drive. I did post more pics to the advertisement on z4mcoupebuyersguide. I will be back in the US on June 1.
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2020, 09:22 PM   #5
JonM
Lieutenant
Rep

Deposit received, sale pending.
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2020, 11:27 PM   #6
Win