ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > Regional Forums > USA - Rocky Mountains + Great Plains
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

05-08-2013, 04:37 PM   #1
cosmos///m3
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 GT/AB M3 & 2005 JB/IR M3

Tri-Annual Missouri Meet: STL Edition

Alright fellas... It’s that time yet again!!!! Back in STL for one of our "tri-annual" car meets!!!

As most of you have previously attended the STL/Columbia/KC meets I believe they have always been a huge success with lots of people and plenty of great looking cars so let’s keep that tradition going!!! As usual I am more than happy to have a chance to put something together for everyone to enjoy and meet/share stories & rides with fellow BMW enthusiast.

As of right now we are currently planning on a restaurant and going to save the BBQ for our October Meet in Columbia. Then we will be try for some spirited driving across the river to take some photos and finally ending somewhat early so we can make the Cards vs. Padres game.

Agenda:
1. Meet & Greet/Eat @ Brick House Tavern(~11-3)
2. Cruise
3. Pole Position (Indoor Go-Karts)
4. Photo Shoot (Malcolm Martin Memorial Park)
5. Cards vs. Cubs Baseball game at one of STL’s fine drinking establishments Game Starts @ 6:15PM

Previous Meets:
http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=419534
http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=351002
http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=394797

DATE: Saturday, August 10, 2013

TIME: 11AM---->??? (same location as previous STL meet)
2 McBride and Son Center Dr, Chesterfield, Missouri 63005

CRUISE:
Currently Sami & myself have a route that we will post up ~1 week prior to the meeting date. I know previously we have had a hell of a time due to the large group of cars. I believe this time we are going to divide into divide up into 2-3 groups leaving ~15 minutes apart, having a leader and possibly a tail with walkie-talkies to communicate within each group. This causes less confusion and worked out rather well in Columbia. This also gives everyone an opportunity to get caught up and also stop if needed due to unforeseen circumstances.

Tentative map for cruise:
TBD will post closer to meet date

PHOTOSHOOT:
-Location: Malcolm Martin Memorial Park (This will be the "end" of the cruise. Possibility of other photo location time of meet.)

NIGHT TIME:
As many of you will not be able to make it that is understandable, but for those who will... We will be attending one of STL’s fine drinking establishments to cheer on our STL Cardinals beat the Padres. After the game, I honestly am not sure what is planned Im sure Sami can organize something if there is any sort of request. If hotels are needed we can always get group rates or find something.

Caravans: KC Group to meet with Como Group???

Last edited by cosmos///m3; 08-08-2013 at 05:01 PM.. Reason: Meeting Date Change
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2013, 04:38 PM   #2
cosmos///m3
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Also since we have plenty of preparation time, please let me know if you guys would rather have something set up such as the second STL meet where we at at a restaurant??
      07-03-2013, 01:58 PM   #3
cosmos///m3
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Updated info
      08-08-2013, 05:01 PM   #4
cosmos///m3
Second Lieutenant
Rep

So everything is looking good for the meet this Saturday. (sorry I have honestly just been to lazy to update the threads on all the different forums)

As of right now we the schedule:

Meet/Great
Eat
Cruise
Pole Position (Indoor Go-Karts)
Photoshoot?
Bar for Cards vs. Cubs

If you havent already check us out on our facebook page "St. Louis BMW Owners"