ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

08-11-2018, 09:10 PM   #1
tcnmtn
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4M Coupe

2007 Z4 3.0si Coupe, 33k miles, Tennessee

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
This 2007 Z4 3.0si Coupe is in excellent condition and ready for it’s next owner. It is a two owner car with 33k miles. It has a silver exterior and black leather interior. Options include the sport package and M seats. Z4 Coupes are fairly rare as only 2,104 were made for US in their three year production run from 06-08 with 61% being made in 2007. This is compared to 78,000 roadsters. So if you want to drive a car that is special because it is not seen very often, this is the one. I looked at the coupes for two years before I bought one and in that time I never saw one on the road.
Both the coupes and roadsters were made in Spartanburg SC. The coupes were made with only one engine, the N52B30, which develops 255hp and 232 ft lb of torque. This was the most powerful non M six made by BMW at the time. BMW raced this car and also sold it in a race kit. To improve handling, the coupe is twice as stiff as the roadster having a stiffness of 24,000 lb ft per degree of body twist compared to the roadster with 10,700 lb ft. The car is a sweet combination of power and handling.
I have owned the car for one year and have put 10k miles on it. It has been trouble free. All maintenance was performed at the dealer as was the case with the previous owner. The dealer service shows on the car fax. I have replaced the knock sensor and changed the oil and brake fluid. Cool Carbon brake pads are installed. I like these cars so much I have purchased an M coupe and so this one has to go. The car has a little road rash on the front fascia as expected with the miles and a car that rides this low. There is also a narrow scratch on the rear bumper, otherwise the exterior and interior look like new. The passenger side cup holder does not open. The tires have been replaced and have around 5k miles. The tires are Bridgestone Protenza run flats. The car is not equipped with a spare. All owner manuals and the original sticker are included.
Don’t miss a chance to own one of BMW’s best ever non M cars. This car is also destined to become another BMW collector car. Please contact me with any questions. Text 615-785-6590. The price is $21,900.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-24-2018, 03:45 PM   #2
tcnmtn
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4M Coupe

Price reduction
Appreciate 0