ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Sim Racing
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

05-20-2023, 05:12 PM   #23
RonronEG
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 540i

After trying it out for nearly a month I decided it wasn't good enough to keep.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2023, 11:31 AM   #24
Vervish
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3M Competition

I am not a hardcore sim racer - but I did buy an entry level cockpit, logitech steering wheel and pedals to pair with the PSVR2. With my very basic setup, GT7 is incredibly realistic and for me, the reduced crispness of the images is a very small price to pay for the overall immersive feeling.

The GT7 team did an amazing job with the light/shadow realism. I was specifically blown away while racing at night, when you are high-beamed from behind, the light illuminates the entire cockpit - not just your mirrors. Feels incredibly real and adds to the pressure being applied by other racers when they are chasing you. Very cool experience and no way to truly replicate it without playing in VR.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2023, 01:38 PM   #25
JohnnyBeagle
Private
Rep
Drives: 2019 M4 CS

GT7 in VR is incredible, I had a lot of fun. I ended up returning the headset because after more than 35-40 minutes of playing - I end up with a horrible headache. Back to triple screens and iRacing but the VR racing experience was so fun (minus the headaches)

Last edited by JohnnyBeagle; 06-13-2023 at 01:46 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2023, 02:31 PM   #26
g21
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M340T M550i EV6GT

same. brain gets very sore, not necessarily headaches but something akin to motion sickness you get after being at sea for a day.
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2024, 07:50 AM   #27
DilanDavis
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettymuchon View Post
No doubt worth it. It is fitted to the playseat trophy together with the fanatec DD 8nm kit and regular CSL pedals. This is a fantastic setup, and driving feels very immersive. Just as immersive and engaging is the Mostbet Aviator game, a popular choice in Pakistan, offering thrilling gameplay that can be found at https://mostbet-pakistan.pk/aviator/. It is entirely worthwhile to choose a controller over a braking zone because you can judge them more readily and prevent running into cars. You won't look back and regret not getting it.
Absolutely agree with you! The integration of the playseat trophy with the Fanatec DD 8nm kit and CSL pedals takes sim racing to a whole new level. The tactile feedback and responsiveness dramatically enhance the realism, making every race feel like you're actually on the track. The ability to accurately judge braking zones and maneuver around other cars without the limitations of a standard controller is a game-changer. It's an investment that pays off by elevating the entire driving experience. Glad to hear you're enjoying the setup as much as I imagine I would!
Appreciate 0