ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..)
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-17-2021, 11:38 AM   #89
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
31818
Rep
16,981
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
I told ya my friend..at the START
Wheeeeeeelspin from MAX my friend !

Finally the wheelspin found traction , and catapulted the 16-B like a bullet !

The first F1 sprintrace showed us a great fight . Think I really like it

One thing is for sure ."The tyres" ...Man ! Tomorrow the tyres going to suffer tremendously...
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick16055.50
      07-17-2021, 11:51 AM   #90
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
31818
Rep
16,981
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Checo like sitting down with his poncho having a tequila LOL
Call Kevin Magnussen right "NOW" !

I'm convinced Kevin M. would show his Red Bull tail ...

He was such a great driver in the crappy f@cking HAAS car !
Imagine...Yeah. The HAAS car was good in losing wheels ?!?!

Wake up Horner&Helmut and call Kevin M. !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick16055.50
      07-17-2021, 11:55 AM   #91
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
16056
Rep
8,799
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Wheeeeeeelspin from MAX my friend !

Finally the wheelspin found traction , and catapulted the 16-B like a bullet !

The first F1 sprintrace showed us a great fight . Think I really like it

One thing is for sure ."The tyres" ...Man ! Tomorrow the tyres going to suffer tremendously...
Been in the pool lol. Those modified rear Pirellis seemed to work well for Max at the start and provided the right amount of traction to nail hammy.
Appreciate 1
      07-17-2021, 11:59 AM   #92
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
31818
Rep
16,981
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobacs View Post
Dissapointing for Checo. As much I never thought he will beat Max, this is rookie like for a caliber of driver like him.
Honestly .I'm 100% sure ...'He (below) CAN do it !
Attached Images
 
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick16055.50
      07-17-2021, 12:02 PM   #93
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
16056
Rep
8,799
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Honestly .I'm 100% sure ...'He (below) CAN do it !
Mr.Capability
Appreciate 1
      07-17-2021, 12:17 PM   #94
Killed by Death
Major
Killed by Death's Avatar
United_States
2642
Rep
1,305
Posts

Drives: 2020 M2C
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: North Carolina

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Bottas decision by Spa

https://www.grandprix247.com/2021/07...te-before-spa/
__________________
Appreciate 2
M5Rick16055.50
      07-17-2021, 12:29 PM   #95
chuckthis
Toomany///Ms
chuckthis's Avatar
324
Rep
171
Posts

Drives: E46M & 1M
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NorCal

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
The price he pays for setting car up on his own, the 16B is not like a normal run o the mill F1 car..
and it's POLE position for Max tomorrow with Checo back in 18th
It was a bad weekend to test this out. He ultimately only had one practice session to dial the car in before things were locked in for the weekend. Anything can happen on race day tho and Checo is the tire master. I hope he can fight back for decent points.
Appreciate 1
      07-17-2021, 12:44 PM   #96
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
31818
Rep
16,981
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killed by Death View Post
Yesterday I heard from the Russell boy : "I wouldn't refuse a Red Bull call"

This Isn't over ....Yet !

And Dramilton would get a better night's sleep as well !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick16055.50
      07-17-2021, 12:58 PM   #97
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
31818
Rep
16,981
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckthis View Post
It was a bad weekend to test this out. He ultimately only had one practice session to dial the car in before things were locked in for the weekend. Anything can happen on race day tho and Checo is the tire master. I hope he can fight back for decent points.
It's his own fault , to make the run with his own setup !
He lost the car , just like that ... Probably by lack of downforce .
I heard :Checo was/is stubborn and hard headed !
He'll lose his P3 in the drivers ranking , and it hurts the RB constructors ranking as well .

The 16-B Isn't his Pink Mercedes...
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick16055.50
      07-17-2021, 01:16 PM   #98
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
16056
Rep
8,799
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Yesterday I heard from the Russell boy : "I wouldn't refuse a Red Bull call"

This Isn't over ....Yet !

And Dramilton would get a better night's sleep as well !
Something worth Helmut considering urgently if the Checo 'situation' continues, the Mex he should have learnt by now. Russell has been kept on a string by Wolf a long time and pis*ed about... there won't be an announcement here so time is trickling away for RB who can't put everything on Max's shoulders for ever.
Appreciate 2
      07-17-2021, 01:17 PM   #99
chuckthis
Toomany///Ms
chuckthis's Avatar
324
Rep
171
Posts

Drives: E46M & 1M
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NorCal

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
It's his own fault , to make the run with his own setup !
He lost the car , just like that ... Probably by lack of downforce .
I heard :Checo was/is stubborn and hard headed !
He'll lose his P3 in the drivers ranking , and it hurts the RB constructors ranking as well .

The 16-B Isn't his Pink Mercedes...
True! With so little time to tune it, not a good move.

He was likely in some dirty air and pushed too hard.

The 16B definitely isn’t the 2020 RP car, previous aero design they had was high rake before they copied Merc. Hopefully he remembers those old days lol.
Appreciate 1
      07-17-2021, 01:40 PM   #100
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
16056
Rep
8,799
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Call Kevin Magnussen right "NOW" !

I'm convinced Kevin M. would show his Red Bull tail ...

He was such a great driver in the crappy f@cking HAAS car !
Imagine...Yeah. The HAAS car was good in losing wheels ?!?!

Wake up Horner&Helmut and call Kevin M. !
To add insult to injury Checo has to start from the pit lane now to permit changes to his cars set up which was next to useless.So it will have LESS wing to permit easier overtaking.
https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/89363...lverstone.html
Appreciate 1
      07-17-2021, 01:46 PM   #101
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
16056
Rep
8,799
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Max brake scare.
https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/89354...ink=inarticle1
Appreciate 1
      07-17-2021, 02:31 PM   #102
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
31818
Rep
16,981
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Interesting fact :
The measuring point at 'Hangar straight showed that Hammy reached a top speed of 322 km/h, while MAX remained stuck at 320 km/h.
This means :
•The Merc got an PU upgrade
•The Merc runs with less of wing (aero-upgrades)

Positive . I saw the fire ...It wasn't a small fire !

__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick16055.50
      07-17-2021, 02:57 PM   #103
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
16056
Rep
8,799
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Interesting fact :
The measuring point at 'Hangar straight showed that Hammy reached a top speed of 322 km/h, while MAX remained stuck at 320 km/h.
This means :
•The Merc got an PU upgrade
•The Merc runs with less of wing (aero-upgrades)

Positive . I saw the fire ...It wasn't a small fire !

For sure 12 got more welly in the PU tho it shows the Newey magic in the 16B aero, a car for ALL seasons and track irregularities...only in Max's hands so far
Appreciate 1
      07-17-2021, 03:05 PM   #104
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
31818
Rep
16,981
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
For sure 12 got more welly in the PU tho it shows the Newey magic in the 16B aero, a car for ALL seasons and track irregularities...only in Max's hands so far
And this my friend ...

Yeah BOT ! MAX is one of the greatest ever... !
Attached Images
 
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick16055.50
      07-17-2021, 03:08 PM   #105
Killed by Death
Major
Killed by Death's Avatar
United_States
2642
Rep
1,305
Posts

Drives: 2020 M2C
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: North Carolina

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
If VER leads the race I'm smelling a MB/HAM undercut

Once again LEC did good...thought he might catch BOT near the end of the sprint.

And ALO first lap
__________________
Appreciate 4
E92inPHX588.50
M5Rick16055.50
Autobacs442.00
      07-17-2021, 03:11 PM   #106
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
31818
Rep
16,981
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killed by Death View Post
If VER leads the race I'm smelling a MB/HAM undercut

Once again LEC did good...thought he might catch BOT near the end of the sprint.

And ALO first lap
Indeed . Charlie did a great job today !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 3
E92inPHX588.50
M5Rick16055.50
      07-17-2021, 03:14 PM   #107
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
31818
Rep
16,981
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
To add insult to injury Checo has to start from the pit lane now to permit changes to his cars set up which was next to useless.So it will have LESS wing to permit easier overtaking.
https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/89363...lverstone.html
"MAX , You're gonna need to keep that watered" !

Attached Images
 
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick16055.50
      07-17-2021, 03:19 PM   #108
E92inPHX
First Lieutenant
E92inPHX's Avatar
589
Rep
371
Posts

Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: it burns!!!, PHX

iTrader: (2)

With the new mediums blistering just after 10 laps I think it's highly likely going to be a two stopper. Very interested to see who chooses to start on hands vs mediums.

Very impressive to see Sainz make his way back up the midfield after that incident.
Appreciate 3
      07-17-2021, 03:42 PM   #109
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
16056
Rep
8,799
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
And this my friend ...

Yeah BOT ! MAX is one of the greatest ever... !
BOT: if looks could kill
Appreciate 2
      07-17-2021, 03:46 PM   #110
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
16056
Rep
8,799
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killed by Death View Post
If VER leads the race I'm smelling a MB/HAM undercut

Once again LEC did good...thought he might catch BOT near the end of the sprint.

And ALO first lap
RB strat is upgraded to wuthering heights now though Max out on his own will still need genius calculation.
Appreciate 1
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:05 AM.




zpost
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST