ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..)
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-21-2021, 08:27 AM   #243
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
MKSixer's Avatar
31539
Rep
11,578
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killed by Death View Post
The simple answer is I don't know but thought the video was very informative.

Article 3.9.9 at 4:36 screwed my argument the FIA shouldn't change the test mid-season
The video is 100% informative and tells why the illegality is present. We can even look at the language Binotto used, "...we exploited...". This is an admission of cheating, imho.

This is a problem.

Everyone thinks the test is the focus when the actual issue is non-compliance with the rules regarding flexible wings.

Defeating a test doesn't mean compliance with the rules. Why is this sooooooo difficult to understand?

If I figured out a way to break into a bank without a trace and removed money, did I break the law even though there is no evidence but my possession of the money? Of course I broke the law.

The wings comply with the test but, in situ, flex which is against the rules.

Easy peezy, lemon squeezy.
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 99 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One.
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2021, 08:32 AM   #244
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
16167
Rep
8,818
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
RB boss has now accused Wolff of having an illegal FRONT wing on the W12..looks like the details on that one will be spilled out soon but I gather it concerns the endings.
Appreciate 1
      05-21-2021, 08:39 AM   #245
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
MKSixer's Avatar
31539
Rep
11,578
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
RB boss has now accused Wolff of having an illegal FRONT wing on the W12..looks like the details on that one will be spilled out soon but I gather it concerns the endings.
Typical Red Bull.

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. This isn't the first time RBR has been caught cheating now they are saying, "But, but, but.....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Mercedes...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa."

How sad is it that a team has the alleged best driver to ever hold a steering wheel, an illegal car, and still can't win?

As one of the worst leaders I ever worked for said, "If you can't win by cheating, you don't deserve to win."

This should be the moniker hung around RBRs neck.
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 99 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One.
Appreciate 2
dbarton621130.50
Bongoxxx593.50
      05-21-2021, 08:58 AM   #246
Killed by Death
Major
Killed by Death's Avatar
United_States
2660
Rep
1,307
Posts

Drives: 2020 M2C
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: North Carolina

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
The video is 100% informative and tells why the illegality is present. We can even look at the language Binotto used, "...we exploited...". This is an admission of cheating, imho.

This is a problem.

Everyone thinks the test is the focus when the actual issue is non-compliance with the rules regarding flexible wings.

Defeating a test doesn't mean compliance with the rules. Why is this sooooooo difficult to understand?

If I figured out a way to break into a bank without a trace and removed money, did I break the law even though there is no evidence but my possession of the money? Of course I broke the law.

The wings comply with the test but, in situ, flex which is against the rules.

Easy peezy, lemon squeezy.
I'm still a simpleton, pass the test good to go
__________________
Appreciate 2
M5Rick16167.00
      05-21-2021, 09:05 AM   #247
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
31874
Rep
17,001
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Typical Red Bull.

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. This isn't the first time RBR has been caught cheating now they are saying, "But, but, but.....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Mercedes...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa."

How sad is it that a team has the alleged best driver to ever hold a steering wheel, an illegal car, and still can't win?

As one of the worst leaders I ever worked for said, "If you can't win by cheating, you don't deserve to win."

This should be the moniker hung around RBRs neck.
As I said 2 weeks ago : "WAR" !!!
Attached Images
  
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick16167.00
MKSixer31539.00
      05-21-2021, 09:14 AM   #248
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
16167
Rep
8,818
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
As I said 2 weeks ago : "WAR" !!!
So Ferrari is another in the flexi wing cauldron pot saga, no surprise with their sudden gain of speed
Appreciate 1
      05-21-2021, 09:18 AM   #249
Killed by Death
Major
Killed by Death's Avatar
United_States
2660
Rep
1,307
Posts

Drives: 2020 M2C
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: North Carolina

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
So Ferrari is another in the flexi wing cauldron pot saga, no surprise with their sudden gain of speed
Deny everything & admit nothing, told ya Osama Binotto is a goof
__________________
Appreciate 2
M5Rick16167.00
      05-21-2021, 09:33 AM   #250
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
31874
Rep
17,001
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killed by Death View Post
Deny everything & admit nothing, told ya Osama Binotto is a goof
May the force be with Ferrari ...


Wait ! I'm pretty sure they found it !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick16167.00
      05-21-2021, 10:00 AM   #251
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
31874
Rep
17,001
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
So Ferrari is another in the flexi wing cauldron pot saga, no surprise with their sudden gain of speed
Over here we are saying :"The more you throw with 5H1T, the more it stinks in your own home" !
Attached Images
 
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick16167.00
      05-21-2021, 10:03 AM   #252
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
16167
Rep
8,818
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
May the force be with Ferrari ...


Wait ! I'm pretty sure they found it !
Couldn't resist sorry, sure OP won't mind
Appreciate 2
      05-21-2021, 10:56 AM   #253
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
31874
Rep
17,001
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Couldn't resist sorry, sure OP won't mind

HAM has to shut his big mouth !
Attached Images
  
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick16167.00
      05-21-2021, 11:07 AM   #254
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
16167
Rep
8,818
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
HAM has to shut his big mouth !
Ham thinks he's 'ambassador' but with talk like that of Mercs challenger people will have a lower opinion of him.
Appreciate 1
      05-21-2021, 11:29 AM   #255
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
31874
Rep
17,001
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Ham thinks he's 'ambassador' but with talk like that of Mercs challenger people will have a lower opinion of him.
More War !
Attached Images
   
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick16167.00
      05-21-2021, 11:36 AM   #256
rwheels
Captain
5785
Rep
928
Posts

Drives: E93 M3
Join Date: May 2020
Location: California

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
More War !
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2021, 11:49 AM   #257
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
16167
Rep
8,818
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
More War !
https://www.planetf1.com/news/red-bu...edes-wing-row/
Appreciate 1
      05-21-2021, 11:52 AM   #258
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
31874
Rep
17,001
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwheels View Post
.
Attached Images
 
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick16167.00
      05-21-2021, 12:04 PM   #259
Killed by Death
Major
Killed by Death's Avatar
United_States
2660
Rep
1,307
Posts

Drives: 2020 M2C
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: North Carolina

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killed by Death View Post
Deny everything & admit nothing, told ya Osama Binotto is a goof
May the force be with Ferrari ...


Wait ! I'm pretty sure they found it !
Pretty sure they just found a track that suits the car but I'll take it.
__________________
Appreciate 2
M5Rick16167.00
      05-21-2021, 12:19 PM   #260
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
31874
Rep
17,001
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killed by Death View Post
Pretty sure they just found a track that suits the car but I'll take it.
I'm not so sure about that ....

Mate . It isn't the track . It "IS" the force !

As drivers like MAX and 7HAM are saying that the Ferrari pace is really strong .
Than I'm pretty sure , the force comes from under the Ferrari PU cover ...

I'm really amazed by the fact : Where was Ferrari last year and where are they now ..

Anyway , great job by Ferrari !

PS : By this new situation , 7HAM has found a new investigation project !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick16167.00
      05-21-2021, 12:29 PM   #261
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
16167
Rep
8,818
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
I'm not so sure about that ....

Mate . It isn't the track . It "IS" the force !

As drivers like MAX and 7HAM are saying that the Ferrari pace is really strong .
Than I'm pretty sure , the force comes from under the Ferrari PU cover ...

I'm really amazed by the fact : Where was Ferrari last year and where are they now ..

Anyway , great job by Ferrari !

PS : By this new situation , 7HAM has found a new investigation project !
''Jet Mode Mk2''
Appreciate 2
      05-21-2021, 12:39 PM   #262
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
31874
Rep
17,001
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
''Jet Mode Mk2''
I'm pretty sure Ferrari bought the Mercedes Warp-Speed !

Hopefully It's true ! LMFAO

On a serious note : This can switch the situation of the top-2 key-players !
And certainly on tracks with longer straights ..
This season isn't over yet !

And I'm pretty sure HAM will 5H1T in his race suit !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick16167.00
      05-21-2021, 12:46 PM   #263
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
16167
Rep
8,818
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
I'm pretty sure Ferrari bought the Mercedes Warp-Speed !

Hopefully It's true ! LMFAO

On a serious note : This can switch the situation of the top-2 key-players !
And certainly on tracks with longer straights ..
This season isn't over yet !

And I'm pretty sure HAM will 5H1T in his race suit !
We already know he never reuses the same suit
Appreciate 2
      05-21-2021, 01:50 PM   #264
Chihuahua
Colonel
Chihuahua's Avatar
2276
Rep
2,470
Posts

Drives: E30, F30
Join Date: May 2012
Location: ATL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Defeating a test doesn't mean compliance with the rules. Why is this sooooooo difficult to understand?
They didn't defeat a test, they passed the FIA test. This is F1; if it isn't explicitly outlawed, it's legal. It's ALWAYS been that way, and always will be that way.

With all due respect, you are a massive Hamilton and Merc fan, and I think it's pretty impossible for you to look at this without seeing things through HAM tinted glasses. I do enjoy reading your posts though, and I can understand the points you're making.

I saw your argument that RBs wing was congruent with VWs emissions scandal. My counterpoint to that is this: RB doesn't have to do a single thing to their car to get it to meet the FIAs wing tests. VW DID have to alter their car to get it to pass the emissions tests. Big difference.

Also I have no horse in this race, so I couldn't care less what the FIA decides to do here.
Appreciate 5
M5Rick16167.00
3798j4100.00
GuidoK2730.00
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:29 AM.




zpost
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST