ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..)
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-06-2021, 12:26 PM   #1
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
31816
Rep
16,980
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Lewis Hamilton's contract demand : Mercedes agree to 'Max Verstappen clause' ?!?!

Well guys , "The Verstappen clause" is just one of Lewis Hamilton's Mercedes contract demands !
Hamilton's demand is such a shame for motorsports ! "Being the 7 time F1 World Champion" !?!?!
"Cowardice" is one of Hamilton's contract demands !!!

"If" Lewis Hamilton is the best , the "GOAT". I really wonder for who he's afraid of ?

The answer is pretty simple : The name is "MAX" Max-Verstappen !!!

"THE VERSTAPPEN CLAUSE" in Hamilton's contract demand is a shame for motorsports !!!
Attached Images
    
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 3
M5Rick16053.50
DrFerry1051.00
      02-06-2021, 12:43 PM   #2
Autobacs
First Lieutenant
Autobacs's Avatar
442
Rep
390
Posts

Drives: 2011 BMW X5M
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: WA state

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
If true, it speaks for itself.

I remember that when Nico Rosberg retired, Hamilton supposedly vetoed the idea of Mercedes hiring Alonso, although I have no confirmation of this being true.
__________________
2011 BMW X5M
2010 Nissan GTR Elite Prime
2013 Lexus 450H
Appreciate 3
m3fuz151.50
M5Rick16053.50
      02-06-2021, 12:55 PM   #3
SenorFunkyPants
Brigadier General
SenorFunkyPants's Avatar
United Kingdom
2265
Rep
4,271
Posts

Drives: 2019 M5
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Verstappen is not on Totos radar...having already excluded him under the "No dickheads" clause.
Appreciate 8
yco4330.50
gatorfast4014.50
minn199986.50
b4hand519.00
5.M0NSTER2640.00
SYT_Shadow8111.00
GFEA117.50
Poiseuille4788.50
      02-06-2021, 12:56 PM   #4
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
16054
Rep
8,799
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Well guys , "The Verstappen clause" is just one of Lewis Hamilton's Mercedes contract demands !
Hamilton's demand is such a shame for motorsports ! "Being the 7 time F1 World Champion" !?!?!
"Cowardice" is one of Hamilton's contract demands !!!

"If" Lewis Hamilton is the best , the "GOAT". I really wonder for who he's afraid of ?

The answer is pretty simple : The name is "MAX" Max-Verstappen !!!

"THE VERSTAPPEN CLAUSE" in Hamilton's contract demand is a shame for motorsports !!!
'Suck on the teat Merc' are becoming an embarrassment.
Appreciate 1
      02-06-2021, 12:58 PM   #5
Autobacs
First Lieutenant
Autobacs's Avatar
442
Rep
390
Posts

Drives: 2011 BMW X5M
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: WA state

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorFunkyPants View Post
Verstappen is not on Totos radar...having already excluded him under the "No dickheads" clause.
If true, I would think a few Managers would not have hired Senna back in the day
__________________
2011 BMW X5M
2010 Nissan GTR Elite Prime
2013 Lexus 450H
Appreciate 2
M5Rick16053.50
      02-06-2021, 01:00 PM   #6
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
31816
Rep
16,980
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobacs View Post
If true, it speaks for itself.

I remember that when Nico Rosberg retired, Hamilton supposedly vetoed the idea of Mercedes hiring Alonso, although I have no confirmation of this being true.
It's been reported from yesterday . As you can see , more than once ...
Attached Images
 
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick16053.50
DrFerry1051.00
      02-06-2021, 01:05 PM   #7
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
31816
Rep
16,980
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
'Suck on the teat Merc' are becoming an embarrassment.
My friend . A summary in one word => "Chicken" !!!
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick16053.50
DrFerry1051.00
      02-06-2021, 02:20 PM   #8
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
16054
Rep
8,799
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
My friend . A summary in one word => "Chicken" !!!
They're losing their feathers for no reason..Russell is there ready and waiting and it's getting beyond the joke bowing to a jester.
Appreciate 1
      02-06-2021, 02:30 PM   #9
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
31816
Rep
16,980
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
They're losing their feathers for no reason..Russell is there ready and waiting and it's getting beyond the joke bowing to a jester.
Indeed my friend .It's like a boxer who's afraid to box during the fight !

For a 7 time World Champion , It's just ridiculous and HAM's demand is beyond belief !
#drivewithoutballs !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick16053.50
DrFerry1051.00
      02-06-2021, 02:34 PM   #10
NickyC
Major General
NickyC's Avatar
9772
Rep
8,129
Posts

Drives: F80. Former G82, x2 F82.
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Jacked out of my mind

iTrader: (19)

Wonder if Nico is part of the clause haha.

A clause like that is beyond pathetic, but the impact on my life is zero so I'm going to continue enjoying the weekend.
Appreciate 2
      02-06-2021, 02:43 PM   #11
SenorFunkyPants
Brigadier General
SenorFunkyPants's Avatar
United Kingdom
2265
Rep
4,271
Posts

Drives: 2019 M5
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

...Toto and Lewis must be laughing their tits off at the gullibility of people.
Crashtappen is under contract to Red Bull till the end of 2023 so Hamilton hardly needs to worry about el douche driving alongside him before he retires.
Appreciate 1
minn199986.50
      02-06-2021, 03:08 PM   #12
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
31816
Rep
16,980
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
Kallenius on his knee?
Yeah according Ola Kallenius It's going bad with Daimler by the COVID pandemic .
Daimler has more important priorities than the crazy HAM contract demands ...
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick16053.50
DrFerry1051.00
      02-06-2021, 03:23 PM   #13
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
16054
Rep
8,799
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Yeah according Ola Kallenius It's going bad with Daimler by the COVID pandemic .
Daimler has more important priorities than the crazy HAM contract demands ...
Kallenius is pushing the plan B back giving into the ridiculous 'Verstappen clause'.
What's next on the demand list.
Appreciate 1
      02-06-2021, 03:29 PM   #14
rcracin
Major
1040
Rep
1,168
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: NYC

iTrader: (3)

Seems legit
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2021, 04:37 PM   #15
yco
i'm just saying
yco's Avatar
4331
Rep
2,543
Posts

Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Istanbul & Kyiv

iTrader: (0)

Max has a contract with RB already.. and on the flip side if Max d drove much better (less crashes or spins) so far Merc' would not except such a thing.. if so..
__________________
"Race car driving is like sex. All guys think they're good at it." Jay Leno
Appreciate 1
minn199986.50
      02-06-2021, 08:10 PM   #16
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
31816
Rep
16,980
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
Kallenius is pushing the plan B back giving into the ridiculous 'Verstappen clause'.
What's next on the demand list.
The advertising of 2 from his personal sponsors on his race suit...
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick16053.50
DrFerry1051.00
      02-06-2021, 08:32 PM   #17
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
31816
Rep
16,980
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
Max has a contract with RB already.. and on the flip side if Max d drove much better (less crashes or spins) so far Merc' would not except such a thing.. if so..
Mate .MAX has an escape clause in his RB contract .
Over the years Merc accepted the crazy crashes from "Crashmilton" .
The HAM vs Rosberg crash was just one of the craziest ever...Toto Wolff said : It was like "Star Wars" !
Wolff added in his statement : "MAX vs HAM" would be "The War of the Worlds" !
By this Wolff just said how fast MAX actually is ...That's why I see Wolff's statement as a compliment !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick16053.50
DrFerry1051.00
      02-06-2021, 09:09 PM   #18
Autobacs
First Lieutenant
Autobacs's Avatar
442
Rep
390
Posts

Drives: 2011 BMW X5M
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: WA state

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcracin View Post
Seems legit
Max would utterly destroy Vettel in the same equipment. Vettel can't even beat LeClerc, who as much as he is talented, is not as good as Max.
__________________
2011 BMW X5M
2010 Nissan GTR Elite Prime
2013 Lexus 450H
Appreciate 2
M5Rick16053.50
      02-07-2021, 02:09 AM   #19
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
16054
Rep
8,799
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
The advertising of 2 from his personal sponsors on his race suit...
I can see the 'demand' saga dragging on possibly even to the cut off sign day.
Appreciate 1
      02-07-2021, 03:19 AM   #20
SenorFunkyPants
Brigadier General
SenorFunkyPants's Avatar
United Kingdom
2265
Rep
4,271
Posts

Drives: 2019 M5
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Mate .MAX has an escape clause in his RB contract .
Over the years Merc accepted the crazy crashes from "Crashmilton" .
The HAM vs Rosberg crash was just one of the craziest ever...Toto Wolff said : It was like "Star Wars" !
Wolff added in his statement : "MAX vs HAM" would be "The War of the Worlds" !
By this Wolff just said how fast MAX actually is ...That's why I see Wolff's statement as a compliment !
If Toto had ever wanted Verstappen in the Mercedes he would already be in there.
Verstappen may not be the smartest but he knows his only chance of winning a DWC anytime soon is if he can take Hamiltons seat.
If ever offered he would take that seat in a heartbeat and for $buttons...Yet there he is, still stuck in the Red Bull.

Toto/Mercedes are sticking with Hamilton not only because he is the better more talented driver but also because he is a global brand and an excellent ambassador for Mercedes....and well worth the extra salary and conditions (whatever they might actually turn out to be).

They have no interest in swapping Hamilton for Verstappen, a entitled whinny brat who puts himself before the team...blaming everyone and everything for his failures and mistakes. And thats before his sketchy abilities and propensity to crash into other drivers and trackside barriers.
Appreciate 4
yco4330.50
dbarton621126.50
minn199986.50
      02-07-2021, 04:39 AM   #21
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
16054
Rep
8,799
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
^ Rubbish. If Hamilton walked (and I hope he does) then there would be a breath of fresh air in F1 and new opportunities for others. F1 is being strangled by greedy Merc with their unfair advantage taken with their corporate clout. The sooner the whole F* shebang goes then F1 will return to normality and proper fans will return.
Appreciate 2
      02-07-2021, 05:17 AM   #22
SenorFunkyPants
Brigadier General
SenorFunkyPants's Avatar
United Kingdom
2265
Rep
4,271
Posts

Drives: 2019 M5
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
^ Rubbish. If Hamilton walked (and I hope he does) then there would be a breath of fresh air in F1 and new opportunities for others. F1 is being strangled by greedy Merc with their unfair advantage taken with their corporate clout. The sooner the whole F* shebang goes then F1 will return to normality and proper fans will return.
F1 has always been this way...McLaren/Ferrari/Red Bull/Mercedes have all had winning streaks.
One teams finds a sweet spot for their design and the FIA keep changing the regulations to try and even the playing field.
Mercs time will pass and a different team will come to the front.
"Proper fans" aren't the ones who only turn up to idolize one driver...the Dutch fans will most all disappear once Verstappen leaves just as Schumacher fans did in the past and no doubt some Hamilton fans will be the same.
The actual proper fans have seen drivers come and go...they watch for the racing.
Myself I wouldn't be unhappy if Hamilton decided to retire...he will go down in history as one of the all time greats.
Sadly for you pair Verstappen will not.
Appreciate 3
3798j4094.00
wdb2869.50
minn199986.50
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:04 AM.




zpost
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST