ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Technical Talk > Navigation, Audio, Bluetooth, Stereo, Electronics Talk
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

01-22-2012, 02:21 AM   #1
Nate4641
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 M Roadster

Garage List
Secret Menus

I've been looking for awhile now trying to find this and came up short. What kind of secret or service menus are hidden on the Z4's? I have gotten the service menu from settings and holding the menu button down as shown here. However I cannot access the onboard computer menu like in the link. I also cannot access the video module selection. I have also read there might be other options for displays hidden in the navigation/entertainment system.

How much can I do inside the car without needing a programing plug-in tool in terms of custom settings?
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2012, 12:14 PM   #2
XMetal
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Anything

Garage List
2008 Z4M Coupe  [10.00]
2018 Audi S3  [0.00]
2004 X5  [8.50]
Secret menu for the nav/audio => http://www.zpost.com/forums/showpost...&postcount=162

There isn't much else that you can do inside the car without needing a programing plug-in tool in terms of custom settings, unfortunately
Appreciate 0